Mood Swing

I wish....... [ON HOLD]

Yo! :) hehehe. Thank you again for subscribing. I updated 2 chapters today. i hope you liked it.

And by the way, I made another video for my fanfic. ^__^ http://youtu.be/pMicL_qq6p4

 

*GINO's POV*

I wake up around 12:00 in the midnight when I noticed I wasn't on my bed. I'm still sleepy, I then again hugged my pillow, but I noticed it was not that fluppy and something's not right... As my spirit's widely awake I looked at what am i hugging.. I tremble! It was.... It was...... RINA!!! 

"Oh my god! Why is she still here?! And why am I sleeping over her! DAMN IT!"

I change my clothes and decided to drive her home. I carry her at my back and went to my car.

On our way to her home, I can't resist but to look at her. She was beautiful. Her face is like an ANGEL.

"Pabo Gino! You can't fall for her. It's not your duty. Get rid of your feelings. You're just here to protect her. Nothing more."

As I was talking in my head... My phone rings. 

"Hey....."

"What is it?" I said.

"Our princess is not at home. Where did you bring her?"

"Sorry, she fell asleep at my apartment.. I'm driving her home now."

"Ohhh... Really.... Did anything good happen?" he laughs.

"Nothing.."

"Good. I'm just being curious.. Be sure she's okay, or I'll kill you MELISSA."

beep.... beep... beep...

"Damn that man!"

I glance at Rina. "This is sh*t!" I stop the car... I went outside. Tears are running through my eyes. "Why do I have to protect you. Why do I even need to care about you! HOW WILL I DO MY DUTY WITHOUT FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I punched the car.

 

- NEXT MORNING -

"Where have you two been yesterday, Rina-chan?" Shienna asked.

"I... ahhh.... I went home early, I'm not feeling well yesterday." I said

"Ooohhh... Gino was gone too, I wonder where he went."

"Oh, I see. Hmm... Weird, I'm sure I fell asleep in his place. But when I woke up, I was in my room."

While Rina and Shienna we're waiting for the others, they saw Gino. He's face was pale and in a serious mood.

"Good morning, Gino!" Shienna smiled.

"Morning..." Then he continued to walk without greeting Rina.

"Hmmm. That was weird. He didn't even notice you. Did you two fought?" Shienna asked.

"Ha? Ahh.. Ehhh.. Anniyo. Maybe he's not feeling well. Psh! And besides, that guy was a jerk. Hmp!"

"Ehhh? O___o"

"OHAYOOOOOU M-I-N-N-A!!" Mikki and Youngri said.

"Ohayou." Rina and Shienna said.

"Where did you go yesterday, Rina? You and Gino just disappeared all of a sudden." Mikki asked.

"I'm not feeling well yesterday, so I decided to go home."

"How about Gino?"

"Molla........."

"He's not in the mood today, Eonni." Shienna said.

"Hontou ni??" 

"Nae..."

 

*RINA's POV*

School just ended. And I'm not in the mood to go home yet, That's why I decided to go to my favorite place.

At the Han River.. I always go here especially when I'm in a deep thought or if I have a problem. The river just makes me calm.

When I went there.... No one's around, just me. 

"Hmm... Weird."

I look for a good spot to lie on.

"Sigh... Gino's weird today. What's wrong with him?? Yesterday he was so kind and gentle, now he's.. Err.. Gonna stop thinking of him. But, I'm worried."

Suddenly....

"You're worried about me?" Gino said.

"WAAA!!! A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A---- HAVE YOU BEEN THERE FOR--- DID YOU HEAR ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID?!"

"Not really... I just heard the 'But, I'm worried' I was sleeping a while ago."

"Ohhh... I see. Why are you here anyway?"

"Why? I can't go here? Do you own this place?"

"Kyaaa! Stop that! I'm asking properly." Pouted.

"Betsuni... I just want to relax."

"Ahh... Hmm.. By the way, Do you have a problem? You're not in the mood this morning. Somethings bothering you?"

"Nothing... I'm always like that.

"Psh! Stop fooling around.. You're just repeating what I had said yesterday."

"I'm not forcing you to believe." Stands up. "Well, I'm going now.. Jaa."

"STOP!"

He was shocked because of my shout.

"What? Stop shouting!"

"Umm... Annnooo.... I know something's wrong. You're not like the Gino I met the day I lend you my umbrella. The funny, stubborn and happy Gino. You're not that anymore."

"What do you know about me? You only met me for days. We're not even close."

"Stop acting cold to me! I know there's something inside you that makes you sad. Somethings burdening you inside."

"Stop like you know everthing about me!!"

"G-Gino....." I was about to walk....

"DON'T GO NEAR ME!"

Then I lay a single step again....

"I SAID DON'T!!"

I saw some tears dropping. He's crying again. I know there's something wrong. I went closer to him and hug him from the back. Then he holds my hand.

"You really are a stubborn kid." He said.

"You better not forget about me." I laughed.

"Nae."

"Please... Don't be like this again. You're making me worried. If you have problems. Please, do tell me. I'll be your bestfriend. So please don't be like this again okay?"

"Arrasseo..."

 

We stay like that for a couple of minutes then we decided to go home. He drive me home. I don't know why I did that. But there's something inside me that makes me want him to be happy. To protect him. I wish the girl he likes was just me... I'll do everthing to make him happy. I don't know.. Maybe, I already fall for him......

 

*GINO's POV*

"She never fails to surprise me... And now, it's more hard to avoid her... And I think I'm falling for her, little by little...."

 

 

Oooooohhhh. Hahaha. Love is in the air. Wondering why the guy who called Gino called him MELISSA? Hoho~

You'll find out soon. Please continue to support my Fic. ^__^