It started with....

I wish....... [ON HOLD]

Rina was hurrying for school.. She was late.

"Aish! Kusu! that alarm clock didn't ring!" Rina complained.

Suddenly she bumped into someone, "Omo! *bows* I'm really sorry" she said.

And she run away fast from the guy..

"*smiles* What a weird girl." The guy said.

 

- SCHOOL -

Rina was so tired from the running. Suddenly someone hug her.

It was Shienna! "WAAAAA!!! RINA!!! I miss you sooooo much! Buu Hoo Hoo!!" Shienna said while crying.

"Awwww! i missed you too Shei!" Rina replied.

They were talking about what happen to their vacation when someone caught their attention.

Someone was approaching. Rina was shocked of what she saw while Shienna was confused in Rina's actions.

"Errr.... Rina? *waves her hand in front of Rina* Are you okay??" Shienna said.

"AAHH!! EHH... Umm... Nae! I am fine. Let's go to our classroom" Rina said nervously.

"Hmmm.. A-rra-sseo! ^____^" Shienna replied.

Hmmmm.... What's with her? Acting so weird today.....

 

- AFTER CLASS -

 

"Hey Rina, are you really okay? You're in a deep thought ey." Shienna said.

"Ohh.. I'm fine! :D" Rina said with a big smile.

"Hontou Ni?" Shienna said with a worried face.

"HONTOU HONTOU NI!" Rina replied.

"Sigh.... Okay." Shienna said.

 

"GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Someone shouted from nowhere.....

 

"Youngri! What's the problem?? O___O" Rina said.

"DID.... YOU.... SAW.... HIM.... ????!!!!" Youngri replied tiredly.

"SAW WHO?!" Rina and Shienna replied.

"The new guy in section 3-B! HE IS ONE DAMN HANDSOME GUY!" Youngri replied excitedly. 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!! LET ME SEE HIM!" Shienna shouted.

"Sigh.... i thought what it is..... Well, you know me. I don't care about guys. *Laughs*" Rina said.

"Here goes the Kill Joy (¬¬)" Youngri said.

"*laughs* let her be Youngri-ah (‐^▽^‐) " Shienna said. "Anyways, Do you have plans today Rina-chan?"

"Hmmmmm.... Hai! I have homeworks to do (╥﹏╥) bunch of homeworks." Rina replied"

"That's a real kill joy. HAHAHA! 1st day of class you already have homeworks to do?" Mikki said.

"MIKKI-AH! Why are you still here???" Youngri said.

"Hahaha. Waiting for you all to go home. C'mon! I'm starving here" Mikki said.

"Well, We have to go now Rina-chan. See you tomorrow,ne?" Shienna said.

"Arrasseo! :) Take care." Rina said.

"OYASUMI our princess. HAHAHA. XD" Youngri and Mikki said.

"Hai, oyasumi!" Rina replied.

----------------------

Rina was done in her homeworks. It was already 8 in the evening and she was really exhausted.

She packed her things and went outside. Suddenly when she reach the front door of the school she noticed it was raining.

'WAAAAA! Doue? T^T Aisssshhhh. I'm so unlucky today. After bumping someone this morning now these? Huuuwaaaa~" Rina said hopelessly. 

Suddenly, She saw someone in the waiting shed. Her eyes widen and was so shocked....

"Omo......"