Chapter 6

Our Story

Chapter 6

 

Hyunae’s POV:

                The sun starts to show up and it’s b out on my windows. Dang I forgot to put down the curtains last night *sigh* probably it’s time to get off the bed now. After washing up, I went straight down stairs and saw my grandma cooking breakfast. I greeted her Good morning and kissed her in the cheek.

“Where’s dad?” I asked as I munched the cooked bacon from the plate.

“No talking while you’re mouth is full young lady and Dad; He’s still in bed. Better wake him up so you can meet all the people you’re dad wants you meet” Grandma said in one breath. Grown ups are really good at those kind of things.

“No need to. I’m up! So mom, whatcha cookin’?” Oh good, he’s up.

“Food” Oh yeah! That’s my Grandma ya know?

“Geez. So mean. You should stop teaching you’re grandma some stuffs Park Hyunae.” He’s pointing his finger at me with an evil glare. LOL like I care old man plus, Kyuhyun can do it better than you I believe.

 

 

Done eating breakfast and done preparing to go but hey guess what? I’m still here waiting in my room. You know, Park Jungsu was the very first man I have known who prepare like a girl. I mean, it’s been an hour but he’s still not done fixing himself *face palm* I, myself, a girl, is freaking faster than him! Is that how an idol really goes? *sigh* okay, instead of being cranky about him, I’ll just make my music. It really relaxes me and music has been my best friend all along. *knock knock* “Come in!” I said without taking my eyes off my laptop.

 

“You ready?”

“Yeah, for like an hour ago~ “I said while packing my some of my things that are out my bag, especially my laptop. I never leave without it, unless I’m going to school of course.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Come on let me help you with that” He was about to take my bag but I reached it away from him.

“No I’m okay. Let’s go. Too bored now” I drag him by arm and he keeps on saying ‘Ouch!’ though I’m being gentle on him. Trying your best doing ‘Aegyo’ huh?

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed at everyone. We’re actually at Eunhyuk oppa’s new place right now. Oh my gee! Dad didn’t tell me that it’s a family gathering or something. I mean, SJ’s parents are here and so as their siblings and Oh my god! “Hyunae ah! I’m so glad to see you! How my little niece?” I kind of covered my ears. My Aunt Inyoung sure is loud and has never changed a bit. “Come here I’ll introduce you to each of one of them.” She pulled me and guess what? I have no choice, AT ALL! My relationship status with Aunt Inyoung is kind of more similar with my dad and grandma. We treat each other like best friends and sometimes our friendship is more like a guy have. You know where punching, kicking, being informal and other kind of violent stuff are being done. But as a family, we still care for each other and those things that I have mentioned can be put aside. Oh! Almost forgot. Grandma is not part of the kicking, punching and other kind of violent things. We’re more like being informal so no worries.

 

After the greeting and get-to-know each other thing, finally, IT’S EATING TIME! Best part of the day really. The parents sat at the other table, while me, I sat with the members and their siblings. There were a lot of chatting and everything. LOL I really don’t know where I would concentrate. Should I talk to the person at my left, at my right or to the person in front of me? I mean there’s just so many people in this table but yet it is still fun. After eating lunch, I decided to look around the house. Man, this sure is a big house for just 4 people in it. Nah, it’s no differ in our house in the Philippines, I mean, it’s too big for just two people, yet the fact I’m living alone there and my dad just go home for like once a month.

 

Oh look a balcony! Good, I can have some time alone now. Everyone is busy in their own worlds at the moment so I think nobody noticed that I’m gone out of the room. I settle myself and my laptop and put the headphones on. Now I can continue making my music. I don’t know if it’s good but my friends and other people who hears it, especially my dad, thinks it’s “Awesome”. Dad actually asked me to write a song for their album. Well I’ll work with that but not now since they just released their new album ‘y, Free, and Single’. “What are you doing here?” Someone said. I look at the direction where the voice came from and oh! It’s Donghae. Donghae is one of my best friends. Well, it’s because he and dad are really close friends ever since like they were trainees and there’s a time he went with dad to visit me in the Philippines years ago. And yeah, we pretty got along well.

 

“Well, I just got bored back there. It’s just too much adult atmosphere to me so I decided to look around the house and here, I found a peaceful place.” I explained. He just shrugged his shoulder and sat beside me. “I know how you feel. You know, my mind is kind of the same age like you” He smiled at me ‘cutely’.

“Oh please, it’s more like you’re trying hard to be young. But hey guess what? You can’t keep it up FOREVER!” I stuck my tongue at him. If the members get annoy with his ‘Aegyo’ thing- Well so am I! I’ve known him for so long and I really don’t get amused with it. But whatever silly things he may do- I still love him, as a brother, of course. Don’t think anything silly about it, trust me. I only see him as my brother and sometimes like a father since he sometimes act like dad. “I really now understand what Teukie hyung feels” He shook his head with ‘disappointment’. “Huh? What is it?” I asked. What does he mean? “That he regrets the time he let Heechul hyung take care of you while you were young. I mean, you know, getting mean, sarcastic and EVERYTHING that you may have learned to him” “You’re mean. OMG! Don’t tell me you have also learned it from him?!” I . I mean, what’s the big deal. And correction, I didn’t learn it from Heechul, it just came out naturally. Plus, I grew up in the Philippines, and who am I kidding, most of the population of the country is like that. Thanks to Vice Ganda of course xD “NO! For you’re information, I’m the kindest guy everyone has known.” He stuck his tongue at me and I did the same.

 

“It was nice finally meeting you dear. I really hope we could spend more time but you know a day has to end.” Eunhyuk’s mom said. I smiled “The feeling is mutual Mrs. Lee. I know we can spend time together these coming days since I’m staying here for a week.” I explained. Man I kind of felt bad on staying at the balcony than getting to know them more. “Well then. You should visit Tous les jours someday. I heard from your grandmother that you know how to bake a cake.” I chuckled. “I would love to help you out. I ask dad for his permission then” “Hyun ae ah! Come on. We have to get going now.” Dad said from the car. They were saying the good byes now. “Coming! It was nice seeing you today. The food was great” I said and bowed to each of one of them. I was walking on my way to the van when someone called my name. “Oh Eunhyuk oppa!” “Teuk hyung said I should send you home since the van was already full and their going straight to the dorms.” He explained. Another one that I got used about my dad is that. Saying he has some errands to somebody and ask them to explain it for me. Well, that’s my very busy dad. But I still love him. “Oh. Wait, aren’t you going to the dorms too?” “Well yeah, but I still have to go to the shop. I’ll just send you home since it’s just a few block from there.” He smiled. Oh my gee please stop. I really love smiles and your gummy smile is one of my weaknesses. Okay, Hyunae breathe. You can do this girl. “So, shall we get going?” “Yeah sure” I went to the passenger’s side and to my surprise he followed me and opened the door for me. Okay seriously, I can’t help but to blush. Does he know that he’s the very first guy who did that for me? I mean, even my guy friends won’t do that for me even if they have a car. Breathe in, breathe out. Get yourself together girl come on! “Thanks” I smile at him and happily went in.

 

The ride was totally awkward. And guess what, all that I’m hearing is sighing from his side and my side. Well, because I keep on sighing too. It’s my thing when I’m bored or there is a total awkward atmosphere. His hand moved and played some music from the player. Well that helps though. Music can totally help at all times. Thank you music! “So, how were you today? I mean, didn’t you feel uncomfortable at my house? I’m sorry if I didn’t talk to you that much. I mean-““Oppa. It’s okay. I totally understand. It’s the first time again that all the members had eaten together with the other family members, so I totally understand. No hard feelings” I smiled at him assuring that it was nothing. Though I must admit I kind of felt left out back there. It was a good thing Donghae found me. “Well, that’s good. I thought I made a bad impression to you” He sighed in relief. “Are you kidding me? It’s not like it’s our first meeting. You were totally awesome when we first met at the airport.” I looked at him to let him know that I am not kidding. I mean, ever since I became fond of KPOP especially to Super Junior, I always thought of him as the coolest person ever- next to my dad of course! I looked at him and he was smiling ear to ear and he was…. BLUSHING?! “Is what I said made you really feel good that you even blush?” I . “Well, I’m an easy person you know.” He smiled again. Gosh! Can please somebody pinch me right now. I really can’t stand his smile! I just really love it.

 

“Well” He said while his hands are in his pockets. “You should drop by the shop sometime” He said. I think he was hoping. Or maybe I’m just thinking he is. Okay, I should stop now. “Oh sure. That’d be nice” I smile and nodded. Man that was…. Weird? “It’s actually open 24 hours and I’m actually there later 10 pm. So, you wanna hang out later?” He asks. I want to say ‘I would love to!’ but then I realized that I have to ask dad first.  “I would love to! But-“ “Yeah, I know. You should ask Teukie hyung first, right? Well, I hope he’ll allow you though. It’d be boring at the shop later since there’s not that much customers. Well, hopefully to see later” He waved good bye and drove away. I wave at him with a smile and when the car was out of my sight, it turns into a frown. I really wish dad will allow me!


Okay sorry for the sudden changes of my way of writing.

I mean, it's okay to change, right?

So, how was it so far? Did you guys liked it?

Please comment so I can know if someone is reading it.

 

Thanks ! :D