Chapter 5

Our Story

Chapter 5

Hyunae’s POV:

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah!

Finally I’m back here in Seoul! Yeah people, I have a 1-week vacation so I’m going spend the whole week here! I’m so glad to be back. Okay, enough of this and let’s look for my daddy or whoever’s going to pick me up.

 

So I was walking and walking and looking and looking and BINGO! I saw a board that has my name on it. Awww :”) I feel really special xD

“Annyeonghaseyo”, I greeted with matching smile :D

“Oh, ne annyeonghaseyo. Are Park Hyunae? Leeteuk hyung’s daughter?”

“Yup, that’s me. And you are…” I looked at his eyes carefully and OHMYGOD!

“OH MY GOD! YOU’RE ---“

“SHHH!” He covered my mouth with his hands before I blow up his true identity.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry. You’re Eunhyuk. Lee hyukjae right? I’m sorry I was just shock and this is our first time meeting each other and oh my god I am a huge fan of yours. You’re really awesome and ho-”

“Okay, I get it *giggles* you’re cute. By the way, Leeteuk hyung said he’ll meet us at the café near SBS so, let’s go?” He took my luggage and led the way to his car. Awww, such a gentleman. I really am a fan of his. I never imagine that I’ll meet him in this kind of situation because I always imagine him as my… You know, like what other fans do ^/////^ so embarrassing

 

Eunhyuk’s POV:

Man, she’s pretty in person. I mean, she’s pretty at the pictures that Leeteuk hyung is showing off to us but man she looks different in person. And she’s tall for a 15-year old girl. She could be an idol I supposed. And she seems nice but kind of talkative but I guess she just got carried away seeing a hot guy like *ahem* me *ahem*. Anyway, since Hyunae ask me to drop her things first before we meet her father at the café so I agreed since she brought luggage that kind of heavy and we ran a little late.

 

When we entered the café, you can clearly smell the aroma of different coffee that has been brewed. Yummy. And then my phone beeped.

 

From: Teukie hyung

                Hyuk-ah, just order coffee for you and Hyunae. I’m going to be a little late since there’s so many going on here. I promise I’ll pay you back later. Thanks! ^_^v

 

To: Teukie hyung

                Aish hyung jinjja! You made me hurry to go to the airport and then now you’re the one who’s going to be late?! You’re unbelievable!

 

From: Teukie Hyung

                I know. I’m sorry. Saranghae! <3 <3 <3 Don't worry. She don't bite. :P

 

“Who are you talking to?” Hyunae was trying look at my phone but I was a little tall enough for her to peek.

“Leeteuk hyung. He said he’ll be “a little” late because he has some errands left to take care of.”

“Oh~” She nodded means she understand.

“So, what do you want?”

“I’ll just have a hot chocolate and blueberry cheesecake” She said  while clapping her hands like a kid. Cute J

“Okay then go look for a table” She nodded and left.

 

A few minutes later…

 

Our food arrived and enjoyed knowing each other. While we enjoyed ourselves talking and laughing, someone interrupt us.

“Oh hyung, what are you doing here?”

“Oh Yunho-ah. I’m here waiting for Leeteuk hyung, By the way Yunho this is Hyunae, Leeteuk hyung’s daughter and Hyunae this is Yunho and I bet you already know him.”

“Of course, it’s a pleasure to meet you”

“Same here. So, do you mind if I join you guys?”

“Not at all, come sit” Hyunae politely agreed. Donghae once told me that in your first meeting with her, she’s really shy and nice but when you know her for a long time, she acts like a boy and has a hobby of punching others. But I don’t mind if she does that, I actually like those kinds of girls than the girly and flirty ones. Yuck.

 

Yunho and I got to know her bit by bit and she was a fun person. While we enjoy each other’s company, the person who we’re waiting for has finally showed up.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. Hi baby, sorry for keeping you waiting. So, does the two “gentlemen” here treat you good?”

“Of course. They’re actually fun to talk with. I’ll definitely never get bored when I’m with them.”

“Oh, Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, I have to go now. I still have more schedules left. Hyunae-shi, it was really nice to meet you. I hope to see you again soon” Yunho stood up and asked Hyunae for a shake hand.

“Same here. And please stop being formal. You can call me by my name or whatever you want to call me”

“Okay then, just call me oppa just what I know you’ll call the others once you meet them”

“Okay”

“I’m going too. I still have to shoot for “Let’s go! Dream Team” Hyunae-ah let’s meet again tomorrow, okay?”

“Ne oppa. It was nice spending time with you.”

“Well then, we’ll leave now. Bye Hyunae” And there Yunho and I left.

 

No one’s POV:

 

“Well, how’s the flight? You’re probably tired. Shall we go home?” Leeteuk asked his daughter while caressing her hair. They’re walking along the streets of Gangnam. Hyunae can’t help but to feel amaze on how Seoul had definitely changed.

“Are you sure you’re asking me or you’re just tired to go around?” She just laughed and linked her arms to her father’s. People start to look at them and find them cute because they almost look like a couple.

“How’d you know that? Well I can still stay awake you know. You’re grandma will be so happy to see you.” He excused.

“But dad, I can still meet grandma and grandpa at home you know. Come on, let’s go home. You still have a midnight schedule right?” She said worriedly. 

 

She knows and her father knows that they both want to have some quality time but Hyunae think that right now isn’t the right time. She needs to consider his father’s situation so she needs to understand. That that’s the life on an idol. That’s why she didn’t even dreamed of becoming one of them.

 

“But you still have to meet the others. The Super Junior members, Super Junior managers and most especially parents of Super Junior.” Leeteuk said while counting all the people he wants her daughter to meet. He’s still making the face as if he forgot to mention someone.

“I know dad but I’m going to stay here for like a week so there’s nothing to lose. I know you want to spend more time with me but I also know that you need some rest and gain more energy so now you listen to me mister. I’ll hale a cab now and we’ll go home. Arraseo?” The girl said with an ahjumma tone.

“Arraseo” Hyunae pulled him towards the cab and the man just pouted like he was being dragged by his mother away from the to he wanted.

“Ewww” The girl commented. It’s true though. Totally disgusting for his age xD *I’m bad I know xD*


I know I didn't updated anything for so long~

Mianhae .. :"(

Well, to bring back all the happiness ..

PIC SPAM TIME !!! :")))

Awwww :") Aren't they cuties :")))

WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE?! ^//////^


 

I really miss him so much :"(

But we need to stay strong.

He'll be back. Soon.

He'll come back :")

Appa saranghae <3 :")