Chapter 3

Our Story

Chapter 3

 Hyun ae’s POV

“WHAT? You’re coming home tomorrow?” I said in shocked.

“Yeah why. Don’t you miss me?” He said while making a puppy-dog face.

“Come on dad. You’re too old for that, so cut it out. And why are you coming home? Aren’t you busy?” I asked. Really he just came home last month and he visits me here for like once every two months.

“I took a week off so don’t worry. Chill okay? I need to be with you until the day you’ll take your exam.” He explained coolly. “So, are there any objections you want to make Ms. Park Hyun ae?”

“Okay, you’re coming home tomorrow. *sigh* what do you want me to prepare?” I said in dismay.

“No need to prepare anything baby girl. I’ll be there probably before dawn. So I’ll be the one preparing something for you! Isn’t that great!” I can see in his face that he’s excited to go home.  “And… OH! Baby girl, daddy has to go now. See you tomorrow! Love you!”

“Love you too, dad”


The next day…

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

*tick tock tick tock*

 

I think I need to replace that clock. It’s too noisy. And hey look! It’s already 6 in the morning and she’s still asleep. Yeah people, I’m the Philippines now! *sigh* Maybe I should cook breakfast now. It’s too boring.

 

After an hour…

 

DONE! So I cooked bacon, eggs, the yummy fried rice cooked with butter and I made a waffle with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup on top and it’s been an hour but she’s still not coming down.  *Loving you ooohhh~ You ooohhh~ Na eottekhae what should I do?* Uh huh… I checked her room but she’s not there. I went to the dance studio and there she is! She’s dancing to SISTAR’s loving you. I leaned against the door frame and crossed my arms.

 

“How long have you been here?” She looked behind her and I raised my eyebrow.

“Daddy!” She ran towards me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. Geez, I really missed her so much.

“Let’s go downstairs. The food is waiting” She smiled.

“Did you make me some waffles w-“

“With whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup on top? Of course I did!”

“YEY!” She cheered while clapping and jumping like a kid.

 

I ruffled her hair and made our way to the dinning room. We had a talk while eating and man! It has been just a month since the last time I’ve been here but look at her! She has a lot to tell me. Stories about her embarrassing moments in school, her studies her friends etc


 

No one’s POV

“Hey mom! How are you? It’s been a long time huh?” Hyunae said while fixing the flowers for her mom. They were at the cemetery. They always do it every time Leeteuk will come back in the Philippines.

“Man, I’m hungry” Hyunae sighed and then looks at her father “Hey dad, can you lend me some money? I’m hungry…”

“Here, buy me some too, okay?” He gave her 200 Php and the girl’s eyes lit up because of the amount of money she has in her hands.

“What do you want?” Of course she didn’t forget to ask her dad.

“Anything. But make sure we have the same amount of food, okay?” The old man reminded her. The last time he asked Hyunae to buy their food; Hyunae has the big amount of food than him. So the thought of “Why is this girl not getting big when she eat many like Shindong?”

“Okie dokie!” And she left. Now he has some peace with his wife.

“Hi honey. Long time no see? *Lights up a candle* It has been 9 long years. How have you been? Sorry if I can’t visit you often but I’m sure our girl visits you whenever she has time. If you’re going to ask me if how I have been, well, I’ve been really busy with work and the business that Sunghee hyung handed to me.”


Flashback

“What? Aren’t I too young to handle this kind of business? It’s really huge plus, who’s going to take care of my daughter while I’m away?” Jungsu express. His one and only cousin, Jung Sunghee, in his father’s side, died last month, a year after his wife did. Sunghee doesn’t have anyone but the Park family. He didn’t got married at all and his parents passed away years ago.

“Don’t worry about Hyunae. We’ll take care of her while you’re away. You’ll always keep in touch right? Mrs. Salcedo assured. She pats her son-in-law’s shoulder to calm him a bit.

“But, what about my training in SM entertainment. I’m gong to debut next year. I can’t lose that kind of opportunity.”

“Don’t worry; you’ll be continuing your training. I already talked to Lee Sooman about your situation so you don’t have to worry. But, don’t ever let anyone to know about your situation. The only ones who knows about this is you, your family, me and Lee Sooman, is that understood?” Atty. Hwang explained. Sunghee didn’t say anything about hiding it, atty. Hwang thought it’ll be better for Jungsu. He knows that the boy has a lot of problems in mind. He knows that he hasn’t got over of his lost.

“*sigh* Okay, I’ll take it. So, when will I begin?” Jungsu finally decided. He thought that it’ll be good if he accept this kind of offer. It is not because of money, it is because of the trust that his cousin to him and the promise he made to his wife that he will give their daughter a better life.

 

End of flashback…


 

“The business is getting better and better. Thanks to our daughter's little help of course. She’s really smart in giving out ideas and I know who she got that trait. To you. I remembered the time I always copy your assignment because I always tell you I forgot to do it but that truth is I don’t know how to do it *chuckles* I miss you Jillian, so much.”

A tear escaped his eye until it was followed by some tears and then he sobbed silently. Hyunae was near to his father, with a bag of food and drinks in her hands. She stopped when she heard his father sobbed. She was about to cry too but she tried not too. She needs to be strong for his dad because behind those smiles has something to hide. She puts down the bag and hugged his father from behind.

 

“Shhh… Do you think mom would like seeing you cry? But if you want to cry, cry it all out. I’ll be here for you like you always been there for me.”

Leeteuk was touch at his daughter’s words. He can’t help it anymore and faced his daughter and hugged her tight. He cried and cried until he let out his feelings and no more tears threatened to come out.

“I miss her” He sighed. His eyes were puffy and nose are red.

“I know. I miss mom too. But, we have to be strong. I know mom is always beside us whenever we needed someone and wherever we go and we all know that she’s in a better place now so cheer up dad!” She gave her dad a cheerful smile and Leeteuk did the same though it’s really awkward on his face so Hyunae let out a giggle and pinched his cheeks.

“So, let’s go home now?” Leeteuk asked though he doesn’t want to go home yet.

“Okay. Bye mom! I’ll visit you soon. I love you” The girl bid her farewell.

“I love you, Jillian. See you later in our dreams. But don’t scare us okay? I love you” He said with a bit of fear painted on his face. He can’t even believe he just said that.

 

The day has ended and the Father and Daughter made their way home.


So,

how's the chapter?

or maybe I should ask, how's the story going?

Is it good? Or there's just too many dialouges that it's too boring?

I know, I notice that too. Me, myself got totally bored while writing this story.

But I don't know, I'm just like that but I want to change :(

Well, I'll try my best so for now, just bear with me, okay?

Thank you guys :D

BTW, congratulations to Super Junior for winning 3 awards in the MAMA 2012 !!!

I know I watched it though I felt really sad because they didn't got the Artist of the year.

Well, Super Junior is still the BEST! That's why I love them.

Good night!

 

PS:

Sorry for if ever there are some wrong grammar :D