Chapter 1 ^^

Our Story

 

 

Flashback…

 

June 1990, Philippines

“YAH PARK JUNGSU WAIT FOR ME! AH~” Little Jillian called. Little Jungsu looked back and saw his best friend on the ground. He ran back to her and helped her.

“Come on Jillian. We’re going to be late. You don’t want to be late in our first day of school right?” He gave him his sweetest smile and the little girl smiled back. Little Jungsu bended his knees and little Jillian happily rode his back until they reach their classroom.


September 1996

“Jungsu. How are we going to tell this to our parents?” Jillian cried while caressing her tummy.

“I still don’t have an idea but whatever happens you always have to remember this. I love you and I will never leave you and our baby.” Jungsu kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.


June 1997

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!” Their families gathered around them. Wide smiles were plastered in their faces.

“Excuse me everyone. Mr. and Mrs. Park, here’s your lovely baby girl.” The nurse handed the baby to Jillian. Jungsu sat beside his future wife and they both looked lovingly at their daughter.

“She’s really beautiful.” A tear escaped Jillian’s eyes.

“I know. She looks like you. I bet she’ll grow up as lovely as you” Jungsu said and kissed the top of her head. They’re parents can’t help but to feel happy at the sight they’re seeing. Though they know that their children became parents at such a young age but they know they’ll be responsible and will learn from they’re beautiful mistake.

“So, what are you going to name her?” Inyoung asked. Jungsu looked at his wife.

“Hyun ae. Park Hyun ae.” The girl. No, the woman answered proudly.


April 2003

Jungsu had his daughter in his arms, sleeping soundly, after crying for who knows how long. Tears dried up on her cheeks. Jungsu can’t help but to think what’s going to happen to them. She looked at the huge picture of Jillian, beside her white coffin. Yes, the woman of his life left unexpectedly. He was in Korea. He was having his training to be an idol when he receives a call from his parents who was in the Philippines.

 

“Jungsu. Aren’t you tired? You haven’t slept or eaten anything since yesterday.” Mrs. Salcedo worriedly said to his Son-in-law.

“No mom. I’m fine.” He smiled weakly. “Could you please take Hyun ae to the bedroom so she could sleep comfortably?” He continued and gave Hyun ae to Mother-in-law.

“Okay. Do you want coffee? I’ll ask someone to bring some for you.” The older one asked.

“Sure. Thank you” He answered. Mrs. Salcedo left with hyun ae in her arms.

 

End of flashback…


Jungsu’s POV:

Almost 9 years. It’s almost 9 years since you have left. Do you have any idea how much I missed you? How much our daughter misses you? I really miss waking up in the morning with you inside here my arms. How I miss the times we had spent together. The times we spent together when we were only kids until we had our lovely gift from god that you named Hyun ae. I really miss you Jillian. I wish you were here.

 


First chapter is up!

What do you guys think???

remember,

I love reading your comments so feel free to do so.

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to tell me xD

So, that's all for now.... :)))

Bye bye~~~~