Chapter 2 ^^

Our Story

Chapter 2

 

 

*toot toot toot toot*

Hyun ae groaned because of the noise that the alarm clock is making. It was 5:00 in the morning. She took it and turned off the alarm and then again she set an alarm at 6:00 am. She places it near her and returned to her deep slumber. But then again she woke up when her phone began ringing.  She looked at it and it was his father who was calling.

“What?” The girl asked in a sleepy tone.

“Rise and shine baby girl! You need to get ready for school!” Jungsu cheerfully greeted through the phone.

“But dad, do you know what time it is here in the Philippines?”

“I know. But you still have to prepare your breakfast, prepare for school and you have to take a 30- minute ride to school and school starts at 8, right? Come on baby girl. Get up now~” The father explained coolly.

“Okay. I’m up. Geesh... Do you really think I'm that slow? Now do you mind hanging up? I’ll call you when I’m ready, okay?” Hyun ae hanged up, not letting his father say another word and proceeded to the bathroom.


After an hour…

 

When she came downstairs, Silence greeted her. Unlike the old times, her mother and father would greet her “Good morning!” with a cheerful tone and she will ran to them and give each of them a peck on the cheek and give them a big tight hug but now, it’s nothing like that anymore. She shrugged off that thought and took her things. She grabbed her phone and called her father as she promised.

 

“Hey baby~ you done?”

“Yeah. I’m actually on my way now.” She said while walking down the streets and she was greeted good morning by some people she doesn’t know.

“Really? Okay I’m hanging up. Hide your phone at the deepest part of you bag, okay?” Her dad rapidly instructs.

“Got it. Love you dad, bye~” She said. Some teenagers will cringe by just saying ‘I love you’ to their parents but Hyun ae is different from them.

“Okay baby. Love you too. Bye. See you soon.” He hanged up.


Skip: School

 

Hyun ae’s POV:

I arrived at school and made my way to my classroom. On my way there, I heard someone shouting my name. I looked back, there’s no one. I looked up and there I saw my friends, Wowie and Joshua. I waved at them and ran upstairs. I’ve reached their destination and I can’t help but pant heavily.

“*laughs* okay, let me help you with that” Wowie took my bag and wears it.

“Thanks” I gave him a high five.

“Okay. Come on guys, let’s go to our classroom. It’s too boring here outside.” Joshua suggested. Wowie and I just shrugged our shoulders and followed the guy.

 

School started and I kind of listened to our teacher today. Well, maybe he’s in a good mood that made most of us to be attentive to his class.

 

“Okay class that’s the end of our lesson. And since we still have plenty of time left, you guys can do anything you want or just prepare before we all go home.” Our teacher said. As usual, my classmates went to their own worlds. Wowie, Joshua and our other friends Diether and Christine approached me.

“Hey hyun ae.” Diether and Christine greeted. The four of them grabbed their own chairs and we made a circle. The three guys, well, they’re talking but me and Christine can’t relate to the stuffs their talking about. We just shook our heads with that thought and started our own conversation.

“So hyun ae, any plans for college?” She started.

“Well, I applied to the University of the Philippines and I’ll take an exam Saturday next week. And then my dad asked me to apply in some universities in Korea, so I did. How about you?” I explained. Yeah, I’ll be in college next year so I’m applying in some universities now.

“Well, I don’t need to take an exam in the college school I chose and as usual, my aunt is the one who’ll pay for my fees.” She explained. I nodded in understanding.

“Okay time’s up! Good bye class and have a wonderful weekend” Our teacher left and all of us followed.

“Hey hyun ae, Want me to send you home?” Joshua asked. He’s such a thoughtful friend.

“No thanks. I can handle myself besides; your house is far away from mine. I don’t want you to get in trouble, again” I explained properly.

"Yeah Josh. We don't want to hear another annoying and not-so-true stories again" Wowie landed his arms onto Joshua's shoulder.

"Shut up~" Joshua punched Wowie on his stomach.

Yeah I remember that...The last time he sent me home, his parents almost died in heart attack because of worrying about him. Well, that’s what he told us.

“Okay. Take care hyun ae” He waved goodbye and I waved back"Come on my so-called friend and let's go home" He continued and pulled Wowie.


When I reached home, I went straight to my room holding a plastic bag of food I bought in a fast food chain before I came home. I lazily lied down on my bed. Waaah~ So comfy. So soft. And then suddenly my phone vibrated that completely ruined my moment. I take a looked at it and there’s a text message from dad:

 

From: Daddy

Baby~

Let’s talk later 10 PM through Skype~

 

I take a look at my watch and darn, it’s only 6 pm and I already feel sleepy.

 

To: Daddy

Hey dad~

Can we just talk tomorrow?

I’m sleepy now… =_=

 

From: Daddy

okay! Good night baby girl!!

 

Okay it’s official!! I’m going to sleep now; I’ll just eat tomorrow xD


Annyeong yeorebeun~~

How was the chapter?

Please do comment... It really inspires me a lot :))

Thanks for reading~~~~

 

P.S

Wowie, Christine, Joshua and Diether are my friends. I can't think of any names so I put their names on the story xD

 

[Kamsahamnida!]

[Annyeong!]