Chapter 4

Our Story

Chapter 4


No one’s POV

Hyun ae can’t help but to keep on breathing heavily. You can’t blame her because she’s going to have an entrance exam in one of the biggest universities in the Philippines. And it’s not that very easy. Because she didn’t study at all!

‘Don’t you worry hyun ae? You can do this. You can really do this!’ Again, she let out a heavy sigh. She has keeping herself not to cry the whole ride.

“Sweetie, don’t worry. I believe in you. You can do this.” Leeteuk said and he pats his daughter’s shoulder.

 

At the university…

 

“Dad, I don’t think I can really do this” She faced her father. Tears threatening to fall down.

“No. You can do this. I’ll be right here. I won’t leave okay.” He hugged his daughter and the girl can’t help it anymore but to free her tears.

“Shhh… Stop crying. It’s not good for you.” He kissed his daughter’s forehead and wiped her tears.

 

‘To all examinees, please form you line and prepare to get in the examination room. You can leave your valuable things to parents or guardians. Bring 2 sharpened pencils and an eraser. You may also bring your snacks inside. Thank you and Good Luck!’ one of the staff said.

 

“Okay, go now baby. Fighting!” He lifts his fist up to cheer for her daughter. She let out a small chuckle at his dad’s silliness and did the same. She felt a little good and fall in line with the other examiners.


On their way home…

 

“Dad, when are you going back to Seoul?” The girl asked.

“Hmm… Probably tomorrow or the next day. Why, do you want me to leave already?” He joked.

“Not really. Can I come with you?” She looked at her father to see his expression.

“Baby, I really wish you could but you still have school. Let’s just wait for you 1-week vacation, okay?” Leeteuk held his daughter’s hand while his eyes are on the road.

“Okay” is all she can say. She closes her eyes and fell asleep.


Leeteuk’s POV

 

“Hyunae ah! Come down now, dinner’s ready!”

“Coming!” She shouted back.

I placed the last dish I cooked at the table and looked at everything. It looks perfect.

“Hey – Whoa! It’s just the two of us, why are there many food?”

“Because I want you to be fat before I go”

“Hahahaha very funny” she let out a sarcastic laugh

 

We sat down and I helped her put some food in her plate. As usual, we talk about many things. I looked at her and she looked happy every time she will say something to me. I don’t even know why. Is it because she will be lonely when I will leave her alone so she is ceasing the moment to talk a lot?

 

“Dad! I’ve been talking and telling stories a lot. Don’t you have anything to say? Are you bored? Let’s do something later!” She said cheerfully.

“You really want me to say something?”

“Yeah~”

“Okay. *sigh* I’ll be flying back to Seoul tomorrow before dawn.” I said in dismay. I looked at her and a sad expression is painted in her face.
”Why too soon?” She said and I can sense she’s about to cry.

“Baby, *Goes beside her* its okay. We’ll be still keeping and touch right? Plus, you’ll be with me in Seoul soon. You’ll have you 1-week vacation and you’ll have an entrance exam also so it means you’ll be staying in Seoul with me for a long time!” I explained.

 

Whew! I hope she’ll understand. Hyunae is the kind of girl who has a soft heart even though she does kind of have a bad mouth like Heechul.  I curse the time I let Heechul took care of her. She looked at me and smiled though I still can see sadness and disappointment in her eyes.

 

“*giggles* Dad, don’t worry. I’m not mad. In fact, with your explanation, I felt a little better. And I know that someday we’ll be together that none of us will leave. Even though I’ll have my own family, you will still live with me. If my future husband is against it, I’ll divorce him as soon as possible!” She said. I laughed at her silliness and hugged her. I don’t know what will I do if lose her.


Hyunae’s POV

 

*tok tok tok*

 

 

“Oh hey baby. Do you need anything?” He asked.

“No. Umm… Dad, can I sleep with you” I asked with my super puppy dog face that no one can ever resist!

“Is that it? Of course you can! Come in!” He opened the door wide enough for her to get in.

 

They’re both lying down and instead of sleeping, they kept on talking. Since Hyunae haven’t met any of the Super Junior members except Heechul and Donghae, she asked some funny facts about them that none of their fans know. Until Hyunae yawn.

“Sleepy?” He asked and the girl can only nod. She closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland.

“Do you really sleep that fast? You’re really amazing. Good night baby.” He kissed her forehead and drifted to sleep. He still have to get up early tomorrow to fly back to Seoul.


 

So, how you guys doin'? huh?

LOL, I hope you guys had a blast celebrating Christmas with your loved ones :D

And now I'm going to greet you in advance,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

 

P.S: Thanks for reading my story and please do leave a comment so I can know if anyone is reading it xD