Chapter 2

The Important Thing is I'm With You [Is Falling In Love That Hurt? SEQUEL]

It was already 2 weeks, and Kikwang is still in a coma state. Minji and Kwangmin came everyday. Minji is thinner because she wouldn't want to eat even everyone is already persuade her, accept Kwangmin. She would eat just a little for him, her baby. One morning, Minji is woken up by Kikwang's hand. Last night, she slept by holding it tightly.

"O-oppa?" Minji said. "Ouchh.." Kikwang helds his head. "Oppa, you're awake!" Minji smiled brightly. Kikwang looked around him and found him at the hospital bed with bandage covering his head. "Where am I ?" Kikwang asked. "You're in the hospital." Minji replied while siting back to her usual place. "What happend?" Kikwang asked again. "You were shotted at Doojoon oppa's birthday.." Minji replied, remembering the horrible thing.

"Oppa, I really miss you!" Minji said. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" Kikwang asked confusedly. Minji dazed at him fearly, afraid that he forgets about her because of the accident. "O-op-oppa.. You.. You don't remember me?" Minji asked. "Sorry, I don't know you.." Kikwang said confusedly. "Oppa, I'm Minji! I am your wife! Please.. Tell me you remember me.." Minji said with tears breaming in her eyes.

"Sorry, but I don't remember you.. if I could remember it, I would want too.." Kikwang said. Minji immediately sank back to her seat. She reached her cellphone on her bag and dialled Doojoon's number. "Doojoon's speaking.."  "Oppa, it's me.." "oh, Minnie! How is Kikwang?" "Oppa, he didn't remember me.." Minji started to cry. "What? Wait okay.. I'm on my way there, baby.." 

Minji pressed the emergency button and the doctor came. "He's awake.." Minji said sadly. "Is there something wrong, Mrs. Lee?" the doctor asked worriedly. "He didn't remember me, doctor.." Minji stared at the floor. Kikwang is looking at Minji. 'Why is she like that? And who is she? I didn't remember her.. I haven't even married yet!' Kikwang thought.. 

10 minutes later, Doojoon and Gayoon came running to Kikwang's room. The doctor is almost finished checking on Kikwang. While Doojoon is staring at Kikwang, Gayoon sits beside Minji. "Minnie.. What happend?" Gayoon asked while comforting her. "Unnie, he didn't remember me.. He didn't know me.. He forgot about me.." Minji said blankly while tears were already rolling down. Gayoon looked at Doojoon who was still looking at Kikwang. "Oppa.." Gayoon called Doojoon.

Doojoon broke his thoughts and sits beside Minji. "Minnie.." Doojoon started. Minji immediately hugs Doojoon when he calls her name. It was just too much, she knows that she's a cry baby. Her protection is broken because of Kikwang forgetting her. "He didn't know me, oppa.. Why?" Minji sobbed while Doojoon is carressing her hair. Gayoon can only carress her back and comfort her with her words.

"Minnie, the bullet were shotted at his head. He could have memory loss.." Gayoon informed and stand up, walking to the doctor to ask. "Doctor, why can't he remember her?" Gayoon asked. "Noona, who is she?" Kikwang pointed at Minji. "Look. He remembers me while he didn't remember his own wife! How could this happend?" Gayoon asked. "Mrs. Yoon, he was shoted at his head. Right at the memory part. So it could made him loss his memory about her. I'm so sorry about this." the doctor said while looking at Minji who was sobbing at Doojoon's embrace. "But there is a way.. She could take him to the place that they came together, maybe he could remember it little by little"the doctor said before bowing and goes out.

 

 

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong, everybody!!! The new chapter from the sequel is up! I hope you guys will enjoy it and the others chapter of this sequel! It's really short! It's already like 10PM and my mom told me to shut off the computer before i text this.. kekeke~ By the way, next week will be really busy for me because next week is the mid term's test! And Junior highschool have sooo many subject to learn for the test! I really really have to study well for the tests! Good luck to mee --" . Enjoy and sobscribe!

NO SILENT READERS, COMMENT please~

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT is pleased :D