Chapter 7. Final? IDK, LOL >

The Important Thing is I'm With You [Is Falling In Love That Hurt? SEQUEL]

Everything was back the way they were. Kikwang remembered everything, Minji's family came back to normal without any probles, and the gang was completed once again. Today, the gang are having their family vacation at the beach for a week since it was summer holiday (LOL right..).

While the kids were happily playing at the beach,  the parents who were usually busy with their works especially the husbands have their time together right now. Doojoon is having a good 'noon' walk with his wife, Gayoon. Hyunseung and Hyuna is watching the kids while talking to each other like they haven't met for a long time. Junhyung is having a romantic time in the park with his wife, Hara.

Yoseob and Jiyoon is at the restaurant near the beach. Of course, shikshins. Dongwoon and Sohyun is playing the sand at the beach not too far from the kids. All of them are having a good time. Oh, almost forgot our own main character.. Kikwang and Minji were at their room. They were watching the TV together while lying on the bed and cuddling each other. Untill, Kikwang kisses his wife rapidly making Minji smack him in the head while nagging at him.

 

And they live happily ever after. The end

 

LOL, such a short ending >< Sorry guys.. I have this writer's block these week. I don't really have time too, because of the school's tests that were really really have soooooooo many things to remember.

Yeah, right.. I've changed my username using 250karmas LOL, that's why my karma is now reducing to 200-ish again.. kekeke.. I wasn't satsified with my first username, i like this one better LOL

I'm planning to write another fic, but I still don't know YET who will role as the main character or couple.. I wanna make HaeSica fanfic again.. But I wanna make ChangminXyou fanfic too! kkk..

BTW, anyone here a cassie? What is Changmin's personal fanclub? LOL, I don't know ><

Thank you for reading the fanfic and this sequel too :)

I give a LOT of thanks to my lovely LOYAL readers and subscribers for your comments! ^^

Thank you for supporting me with your comments too.. Even this fanfic's view wasn't as high as my HaeSica fanfics, I'm really really happy many of you guys liked it.. 

Thank youuh^^~~♥

Love♥,

 

cassiesone0404