Chapter 5

The Important Thing is I'm With You [Is Falling In Love That Hurt? SEQUEL]

The next week, Kikwang is out from the hospital. Doojoon picked him up and drove to Kikwang's house together with Gayoon. "Hyung, where are we going?" Kikwang asked. "Of course to your house, Babo" Doojoon chuckled. Kikwang nodded and stay silent for the whole time in the car. 30minutes later, the car stoppen in front of Kikwang&Minji's house. "Hyung.. Where are we?" Kikwang asked as he got out from the car. "It's your house" Doojoon patted Kikwang's back. "Come on" Doojoon put his arms around Gayoon's shoulders and walk in front of Kikwang. Kikwang shrug his shoulders and pick up his bag before tailing behind Doojoon.

"Minnie, we're here~" Doojoon sang. When Kikwang entered the door, Minji just showed. Both of them were silent while looking at each other's eyes. 'Why is those eyes seems familiar?' Kikwang thought. Minji finally broke her thoughts and hug her oppa. "Thanks for picking him up, oppa.." Minji whispers. Doojoon smiled and nodded. "Noona, why am I here?" Kikwang asked. "It's your house together with Minji and Kwangmin, Kikwang" Gayoon explained. "What? Why am I with her in one house, and who is Kwangmin? I didn't even know her neither Kwangmin!" Kikwang said, raising his voice a little.

That made Minji wanted to cry. 'I didn't even know her neither Kwangmin!' those words were swaying around in Minji's brain. "He didn't even know me.." Minji whispers really slow. Then, Minji remembered Gayoon's story. That made Minji stand up again. "Kikwang oppa, I'm Minji.. Do you remember me?" Minji asked carefully. Kikwang stopped for a while, looking at Minji's face, to her body, to her eyes again. "I.. Sorry, I can't remember you.. But those eyes rembembering me to someone.." Kikwang replied. 'At least he remembered my eyes..' Minji thought again. Minji smiled a little and said, "Come in..". "Umm.. Oppa can't stay with you, Minnie.. Eunji is alone in the house, we have to go back.." Doojoon said with regretfull eyes. "It's okay, oppa.. I'll take care of him" Minji hug her oppa before he leave with Gayoon.

"So, do you mind telling who you are.. Or, help me remember you?" Kikwang said while standing. "Just.. Sit first, oppa.. I'll bring over drinks." Minji said while walking to the kitchen. A while later, Kikwang is seated in the couch while Minji came back with 2 glass of orange juice. "Here.. Your favorite." Minji smiled. "Thanks.." Kikwang drank the orang juice.  "So, who are you?" Kikwang asked straightforward ly. Minji put down her glass to the table andplayed with her fingers. "Do you really don't remember me?" Minji asked carefully. Kikwang shook his head. "I'm Minji.. I.. I'm your wife since the last 2 years." Minji said. Kikwang stopped drinking his juice and looked at Minji. "What?" Kikwang said. "I'm your wife, oppa.. You lost your memory when we were at Doojoon oppa's party 3weeks ago.." Minji held back her tears. Seeing Minji's tears in her eyes, Kikwang suddenly felt his heart hurt.

"So, you're my wife?" Kikwang asked. Minji nodded. "Who is Kwangmin?" Kikwang asked. "Follow me.." Minji stood up and headed to the 2nd floor, behind her is Kikwang. Kikwang is looking around the house. The house seems familiar in his eyes. "Why do I seemed to live here?" Kikwang mumbled. Minji heard that but just ignore it. Minji suddenly stopped in front a sky blue door, Kikwang didn't notice so he bumped to Minji. Minji wasn't careful that time, so she fell with Kikwang on top her. Both of them stared into each other's eyes deeply. 'That eyes.. Why does it seemed to be.. Who are you really, Minji?' Kikwang thought. Kikwang suddenly felt like he was pushed to get closer to Minji.

Minji were staring into his eyes. Kikwang leaned into her and their lips met. Minji's eyes were closed and so were Kikwang. 'This lips.. It reminded me of someone.. Why it seemed to be..' Kikwang's hand were slowly s to Minji's slim waist. Minji didn't know what to do. She didn't even realised that she cried. Kikwang felt his cheeks were wet, he let go of the kiss. "Ukh.. I'm sorry.." Kikwang apologized. Minji kept silent and cried while sobbing once in a while. Hearing her sobs broke his heart. Kikwang come closer to Minji who were crunched to a ball leaning to the wall and hug her. Minji hugged him back while still crying. "I'm sorry.." Kikwang said while carressing her hair.

After a while, Minji's cry were unaudible. "Minji.." Kikwang called. "Hmm?" Minji answered. "I'll try my best to remember you.." Kikwang hug her more tight. Minji let go of the hug and wipe her tears. "Uh.. Let's come in.. This is Kwangmin's room." Minji opened the door revealing a cute boy who were sleeping in the bed. The room were full of toys, and there were a big portrait of Kikwang, Minji, and Kwangmin. Kikwang looked at the picture and suddenly his head hurts. He whinced in pain while holding to his head. "Oppa.. Are you okay?" Minji asked. "It's okay.. I just remembered something.." Kikwang whinced again. Minji held his hand and looked at him.

"You don't have to oppa.. You still have time to remember.." Minji said slowly. Kikwang opened his eyes, he looked at Minji. It seemed more familiar to him. Yes, he remembered her. "Minji.." Kikwang said. "Umm.. Yes, oppa?" Minji looked at him and surprised that he was staring straight to her eyes. Minji blinked 3times before letting go of his arms. But Kikwang held her hands again. "W-what do you want to tell me?" Minji asked. "I remember you.." Kikwang said.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong! I'm finally back after a week without updates! So this is it! The episode of Kikwang returning home to his and Minji's house~ kekeke.. I didn't know what to write, so I think I should just write this.. kekeke~ The other episode will be updated later this afternoon, or neither next week at Friday, because Friday is a holiday in Indonesia~ kekeke Wait for meee~

No silent readers, please!

Comments are pleased :D