Chapter 6

The Important Thing is I'm With You [Is Falling In Love That Hurt? SEQUEL]

"W.. What?" Minji said. "I remember you.." Kikwang said once again. "You.. You remember me?" Minji stuttered. Kikwang stood up and approaches Minji. He looks at her hazel eyes deeply, his eyes were full of sadness. "Oppa" Minji mumbled while looking back to his eyes. Kikwang hugged her tight while carressing her soft long hair. "I'm sorry.." Kikwang hug her more tight. "It's not your fault, oppa.. It's okay" Minji hugged him back. "No, it's not okay.. I'm really sorry for hurting you.." Kikwang whispered. Minji nodded before letting him go. "Um.. I'm kind of thristy, you want some water?" Minji asked. "No, I'll stay here with Kwangmin." Kikwang smiled sweetly. That smile. The smile that she missed the most in this world.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs if you need me." Minji smiled back before closing the door. Kikwang looked at his son who were sleeping peacefully at his little blue bed. Kikwang sit at the bed, beside him. He carressed his hair lovingly while smiling. Kwangmin stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes little by little. "A.. Appa?" Kwangmin asked while rubbing his sleepy doll eyes. Kikwang smiled at his cute son. He would always smile at his son whatever it takes. "Uhm hmm.." Kikwang patted his head.

"Appa!!!!! Don't you know how much I miss you?" Kwangmin attacked his dad with a tight hug. Kikwang laughed while hugging his son. "I was in a accident, boy! kekeke" Kikwang laughed again while standing up with Kwangmin in his embrace. Kikwang puts Kwangmin down before heading to the door. "Where are you going appa?" Kwangmin asked. "I'm going to my room and get changed. This shirt smells like hospital, ughh.." Kikwang made a disgusting face that always made Kwangmin laughed hard. "Hahahah!!! Appa, you should see your face when you did that face!" Kwangmin laughed out loud.

Kikwang headed to his room to get changed, while Kwangmin skipped downstairs to the kitchen to get his favorite orange juice. He saw his mom drinking while leaning her hips to the counter. Kwangmin hid beside the counter near his mom and screamed. "Boo!!" Kwangmin shouted. Minji litteraly choked on her drink. "Kwangmin!!! Neomu kkamjjakiya!!!" Minji shouted while patting on her chest. *you made me shocked. Kwangmin is laughing his of looking at his mom. A second later, Kwangmin does his infamous puppy eyes.

"Eomma, can you give me a glass of orange juice?" Kwangmin pleaded on his angry mom. Minji just sighs before giving him his orange juice. "You did that once again, I will not buying you a new toy, little boy!" Minji warned. "Eungg.. Eomma, I'm sorry~~" Kwangmin made his puppy eyes once again before hugging her legs. "Fine, fine..." Minji laughed at her little boy.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong, guys! Long time no update!!! I kinda have this little writer's block! And I have soooo many school work since last month, that's why I couldn't get to update :/ Sorry.. By the wayyy... I hope you guys will like this update today! ^^

No silent readers, please!

Comments are pleased :D