Chapter 1

The Important Thing is I'm With You [Is Falling In Love That Hurt? SEQUEL]

All of them were waiting for Kikwang in front of the Emergency Room. Minji were sitting at the seat while bitting her nails nervously. "This can't be happened! Kikwang, please.. Be save, oppa.." Minji whispered. Doojoon, who was beside her, took her into his embrace and patted her back. "Calm down, Minnie.. He will be fine.." Doojoon comforted. Just then, Kwangmin run into her mommy.

"Eomma, why a-e we waiting he-e?" Kwangmin said with his innocent look and big round eyes. Minji took him to her lap and hug him. "He will be alright, Kwangmin.." Minji whispers and kissed his forehead. "Whe-e is appa?" Kwangmin's eyes wandered around. "He will be out later, Kwangmin.." Minji hig him tight. Just after that, the doctor walked out from the Emergency Room.

All of the approached him. "How is he?" Junhyung asked the doctor. The doctor hestitated for a while before telling them, Minji's eyes were fulled with tears. "He is fine, but because the bullet were shot in the back of his head.. He could have memory loss about what's going on.." the doctor said. "You may see him now." He said before leaving them alone.

Minji is the one who run to his room. After a minute or 2, the others realise that Minji already run away from them. Kwangmin is with Doojoon. Minji sits beside her husband and held his hand. "Oppa, please wake up.." Minji cried while burrying her face to while holding his hand. Minji felt someone hugged her and patted her back. "Sssh.. Everything will be fine, Minnie.." Jihyun hugged her. Doojoon can only stare at Kikwang, 'Why is this happening at MY own birthday?' he thinks.

Gayoon, who was looking at him worriedly, hugs him tight. "It's okay oppa, It's not you fault.." Gayoon whispers. Doojoon sighs before hugging his wife back. It was already reaching night time, everybody insists Minji to get home with Kwangmin because Kwangmin is already sleeping. "I want to wait for him.." is all that she said. "Minnie.. If umma is here, she will scold you if you weren't going home now.." Doojoon persuade her. Minji sighs before taking Kwangmin who was sleeping in the couch and say her goodbyes.

"This is SURE hard for Minnie.." Yoseob said sadly. "Yeah.. This is sure hard NOT only for her.. For us too.." Hyunseung mumbled. One by one, everybody is going home. Only Doojoon who was left. "Kikwang-ah,, I know you are strong.. Please, don't forget Minnie.." Doojoon sighs before leaving him. After he steps out from the door, a tear slid down from Kikwang's eyes.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong, everybody!!! The 1st chapter from the sequel is up! I hope you guys will enjoy it and the others chapter of this sequel! I know, I've been off already a long time now.. But I'm back with this! Hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!

NO SILENT READERS, COMMENT please~

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT is pleased :D