Was I too late?!?

My Chemical Romance

JR's POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to Jazz. I was worried as hell that I thought my heart that was going to stop...was I too late? This has to be a lie! Jazz can't be....gone just like that?!? I witnessed the truck sways for a bit and the truck drives past me.

"Jazz is going to be fine....right?" I asked myself. I ran to where Jazz was and I saw her...thank goodness she only fainted and some scratches. I was so relieved that my shaking legs gave away, after a few seconds I stood up and crouched near her as I held her closely to my chest. Tears rolled down my sheeks as a sign of relief. Jazz wiped my tears and said, 

"Don't be sad oppa..." after saying that she fell asleep. The taxi drove us to the nearest hospital. After minutes of waiting which felt like years the doctor came out and said to me that Jazz is fine and I can take her home today. I took her in the taxi and I took her phone and called Kevin hyung.

*Phone conversation* (JR and Kevin)

Hey baby gurl! Why did you call oppa without texting me first?

Hyung this is JR so drop the sweet talk cuz it's giving me goosebumps.

Why do you have Jazz's phone! Where's my baby!

Stop overeacting. She's fine! Where is she staying anyway?

She's staying at xxx hotel. I'll meet you there later so we could talk properly. Bye!

Ok hyung. Bye!

*End of phone conversation*

When me and Jazz finally arrived I spotted Kevin hyung. I told him everything after arriving at Jazz's room. He nearly fainted but he held on.

 

Daehyun's POV

Why isn't Jay answering her phone? I've called her about 59 times! I shoudn't have shouted at her! I really hope that nothing bad has happened to her. Aish! I'm so worried, how can I be so stupid! My thoughts were cut off when Christina started to scream so I ran where she was with the members.

"What's wrong?" Asked Yongguk hyung worriedly.

"Jay that she isn't answering her phone!!! What could have happened!!! Could we go where she is now!! Please guys she could be in a big trouble right now!!!" Christina panickly answered, nearly in tears.

"Calm down Christina. We'll go to where she's staying in the morning. What you need is sleep cause its already 1:00 am." Zelo said calmly to Christina while hugging her.

"But you don't understand! She needs me now!" Christina shouted while pushing Zelo back.

"Zelo's right you need to rest." Himchan said as calmly as he could.

Christina calmed down and went to her room. We also went in our rooms. After thinking about how stupid I am I saw Yongguk hyung and Zelo was talking to each other looking worried. I couldn't hear what they were talking about though but I know they were talking to another person because Yongguk hyung has a phone on his ear. I was so tired that I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Yongguk's POV

Phew! Jazz's is fine but I can't believe what happened to her. Zelo was so upset that he wanted to run up to where she is but I stopped him. Of course I wanted to go there as well but I have to stay here and go there later.

Jasmine's POV

9hours later.....

Ugh! I got a massive headache! When I got of my bed and went to the Kitchen Kevin oppa and JR oppa were sitting and were smiling at me with the delicious smelling breakfast on the table. While eating, they told me what happened. I was in shock of course and after a few hours Kevin oppa and JR oppa said goodbye to me while and hugging me and kissing me on my forehead.

After they left I had a shower and got dressed. Then suddenly someone knocked on the door, after opening it I saw CJ and BAP. I told them that I was fine and that they didn't need to worry, I went outside and locked the door behind me. CJ then asked,    

 "Are you going anywhere? What happened to you? And why didn't you answer my calls?" I told her to calm down but she wouldn't even listen to me, so I said,                                                                                                                                                                            

"I was asleep alright and my phone was on silent so sorry about that and I've got to meet someone so I gotta go. So bye guys!"

CJ looked really pissed but she just let me go. As I walk, I could hear footsteps right behind me so I got scared and I started to run but then it grabbed my hand and told me to stop. He looked at me in the eyes and then hugged me but I pushed him away and ran off.

 


Hey guys! I haven't updated for a while and I'm so sorry for that :/  I hope that you liked this chapter!