Jasmine and Daehyun's first date!!! Part 1

My Chemical Romance

 

No one's POV

'Guys is it just me or is Daehyun acting strange. He kept looking at his phone and kept smiling.' said Yongguk to BAP (except Daehyun).

'Maybe he has a date!' jumped Himchan.

'That's impossible. We're talking about a female hater here.' said Youngjae.

'Hyungs! Maybe he fell in love at first sight.' said Zelo 

The guys was really suspicious so when Daehyun went to the kitchen the guys took his phone and saw a message from Jasmine and were they are going to meet. The guys smiled evily.

 

Jasmine's POV

When I woke up I went to the bathroom to have shower and do the stuff I needed to do. When I finished getting dressed I recieved a text message from Daehyun saying that'll he'll be here in 5 minutes. 5 minutes went by so quick and I'm already in Daehyun's car. We didn't talk at all with each other until we arrived to the theme park called Lotte World! While we were walking to the entrance Daehyun said,

"Erm...How did you meet Christina? And could you tell me more about yourself? I mean that's only if you want to."

"Oh please drop the formal language, as you can see I'm younger than you. Anyways what if I don't wnt to tell you anything about me?" I asked while smirking.

"Sorry about that. It's ok if you don't wanna talk about yourself." Daehyun said while pouting.

"Come on Daehyun, I said 'what if?' didn't I. I met CJ in highschool in England when she was still there and we became pretty good friends, ya know. Now about myself. My name's Jasmine Lahora, close friends of mine usually calls me Jay, I'm gonna be 16 years old this year. I had a bf about a year ago but sadly he's gone and I have a big bro and a big sis. What about you?" I said to him while grinning.

"Myself huh... Well my full name is Jumg Daehyun and I'm 17 years old. My parents died when I was 12 and now I live with my uncle and a step brother who my uncle adopted and we have the same age. I also had a girlfriend about a year ago but we broke up. I love singing and eating. Can I call you Jay? And please call me oppa cause I'm older than you." he told me while showing me his beautiful smile.

"Yea you can call me Jay but I ain't calling you oppa. Talk about embarassing." I said while running away from him.

"Yah! Jay comeback!" Daehyun shouted while running after me.

While I was running I bumped into someone and fell. Daehyun was still shouting my name then suddenly he stopped when he saw the person who bumped into me. He's sweet smile turned into a bitter frown while tears started to roll down from his cheeks.

 

 


Sorry guys if this was short and sorry for not uploding for days because I was so busy.

Please subscribe and comment :)