Arriving to Korea!

My Chemical Romance

It was a quiet day in town, no noises everything seems perfect. Sorry to disappoint you but reality's harsh. In this neighbour there is this particular house that is noisy all the time. That was the house of the Lahora family. No one minds because that family brings life to the town. Also the Lahora family doesn't only own the town but they are very powerful people everywhere they go.

Jay's POV

"Jay!!" screamed Kayla unnie.

I didn't get up though cause I was still tired. Though what I did was a big mistake, my sister went to my room with a bottle of water with the maids following her. And guess what she spilt the water on my face. I jumped out my bed and screamed,

"Yah! What the was that for???"

"What?!? You're swearing at your older sister now eh?" Asked Kayla unnie.

"Sorry." I answered while pushing her out of my bedroom.

'Finally. That screaming old bag is out of my room.' I thought. I looked at my phone and noticed it was already May 11 2012 and that it was 11 o'clock am.

"Crap! I need to get ready cause I'll be in deep if I'm late for my flight." I said while going in the bathroom.

After finishing all that needed to be finished I grabbed my suitcase and my spectacles, locked my door and headed downstairs. My parents looked at me with the signs of worries shows to their faces,

"mum, dad. Don't worry I'll be fine. Remember I've already been to other countries by myself." I said while smiling.

"But baby this time your going to ride normal airplanes. Why don't you just go to your private jet that way we won't be as worried." they said in sync.

I told them that I wanted to experience riding a normal plane and bid farewell. Before I entered the plane I texted a friend of mine in Korea that I'll be there as soon as plausible. The flight took ages and my body felt so stiff. As soon as got off the plane I rushed out of the airport then I spotted....

"Baby doll!" screamed Kevin oppa.

He ran to me and hugged me so tight that I wasn't able to breathe. Suddenly Eli oppa separated me and Kevin oppa. "I missed you guys. Anyway I need to go to xxx hotel, it's the one my family owns so you guys don't have to worry about me." I said in a cheery voice.

They drove me to hotel and I said my goodbyes to them. When I entered my room I took a bath and fell into a deep sleep.    

          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this chapter was boring and short. I promise that I will try my hardest to make this story interesting for you guys. Please comment and subscribe :)))