Christina and Zelo.....became a COUPLE?????

My Chemical Romance

 

Zelo's POV

'I wonder what's the urgent thing is'

I ran to the room that HwaYoung told me to go. As I entered the room I saw HwaYoung looking nervous as she walked towards me.

"What is the urgent thing you told me Christina?" I asked

 
"Erm... *gulp* oppa... I like you. Will you please let me be your girlfriend? I love more than you can imagine so please say yes." She confessed to me while blushing madly.
 
"......" I kept quiet for a while because I was thinking.
 
'I don't dislike her.....so should I say yes or maybe..no? Ugh! This is hard!'
 
Then suddenly I smiled and said, "Yea sure"
 
She was smiling and crying at the same time then suddenly she just fell, I was worried so I went to her.
 
"Are you alright?????" I asked worriedly.
 
"Yup! I was so happy that my legs went a bit shaky" HwaYoung replied while
smiling at me.
 
Then my worst nightmare came true my hyungs was outside eavesdropping, so I opened 
the door and they all fell except Daehyun hyung who was just about to enter. The worst thing is that behind him was Jazz. 
 
"Anyonghaseyo!" Jazz said while smiling.
 
"Jasmine Lahora! You , how did you get in here?" asked HwaYoung in English.
 
"Just say I have my way and by the way speak Korean would'ya. Congrats your Zeelo's girlfriend!" Jazz said in Korean.
 
I saw HwaYoung blush which made me blush to. Then Yongguk hyung was about to run up to her but suddenly I stood on his foot while whispering what Jazz told me earlier. Everyone was congratulating me and HwaYoung for being a couple.
 
Jay's POV
 
'Hahaha! What a couple right.'
 
I turned at Daehyun and smiled at him, "Thanks for helping me find my way to this room."
 
"No problem." He said while getting a bit pink.
 
"Bye for now! Can you tell Christina that I'll contact her whenever." I said to Daehyun.
 
But when I was about to go he pulled my arm and said, "Can we meet again?"
 
"Sure!" I smiled while giving him my number and he gave me his as well. I sent him a picture of me to put on my contact profile in his phone and he also gave me his photo.
 
It's already 9 o'clock pm and I heard my phone vibrate. It was a message from Daehyun saying:
'Good night! Sweet dreams :) and if its possible can we meet tomorrow at 1 o'clock pm and if you want I can pick you up.'
 
I replied to him saying:
'Goodnight and sweet dreams! Yuptomorrow's alright with me and you can pick me up at xxxxx hotel :)'
 
After that I fell into a deep sleep.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I hope you guys enjoy reading this :)
Please tell me who's your favourite characters between the girls so far!!!
Please subscribe and comment :) I'll be waiting :))