Christina confessed to who???

My Chemical Romance

The thoughts of whoevers POV is in italic.

English is written in blue writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Christina's POV

"HwaYoung-shi! Hurry up or else manager hyung will shout at us again." shouted Himchan oppa.

"I'm already ready." I replied back while running downstairs and jumping in the van.

It took us 20 minutes to reach the agency. Thankfully the manager didn't shout at us because we were only five minutes late. I changed my clothes and my practised  the dance that i'm suppose to perform on my live performance here in seoul.                                            

'Ugh! It's really hard being a solo artist! But I shouldn't complain because this is the path that I decided. Even though being a solo artist has its ups and downs, if I'm enjoying right now and if my fans are also enjoying my songs right now then I'm happy.'                                                  

I danced for about an hour, then I took a break and while I was drinking my water I heard my phone ring.

Phone Conversation

(Christina and Jay)

Hey HwaYoung!

Oh it's just Jay. By the way didn't I tell you already to stop calling me my Korean name and just call me my name nickname.

Sure. Sure. Anyways what do you mean by 'Oh it's just Jay'? Eh old hag?

Yah! Stop calling me names! And I didn't mean anything when I said that and I just didn't expect that you would call me unless you have something to tell me?

Erm....Maybe?

What d'ya mean? Just tell me.

Did ya ask you know who out?

No! But that's not the point. Come on Jay!

I'm in Korea right now.

Whaaaaa....You're in Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh-huh. I'll see you later. Adios for now.

End of Phone Conversation

'What was that for anyway???'

I put my phone down then I saw Zelo oppa and Daehyun oppa come out while the rest of BAP ran up to me asking me if I was alright. I just nodded and continued practising my dance.

 

Jay's POV

'I bet that idiot is really surprised. *trolling*'

When I arrived at TS Entertainment I tried to in the entrance but the guards wouldn't let me until the president came out and saw me.

"Princess!" the president ran up to me and hugged me. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"The guards didn't let me in when I told them that my favourite uncle was the president here!" I replied while fake crying.

What my uncle did was told off the guards and then asked me to come in. I went to his office and talked to him for a few minutes then I came out. While walking down the coridor I spotted one of my childhood friend.

"Jazz!" shouted Zelo while running up to me and hugging me.

"Joonhong!" I shouted while hugging him back.

After the touching reunion we went in the spare dance studio so no one would spot us.

"Am I just one of your 'boyfriends'? asked Zelo while holding my hands and pouting at the same time.

"Ya know what I'm like... we're more than friends and past the lovers stage meaning we can do erted stuff but we're not lovers just friends. Anyways I'm like that with my other 'boyfriends'. The guys who I call my 'boyfriends' are those who I trust a lot and who I care for. I mean come one, we've done this since like forever.' I said while facing him.

Zelo pulled me by my waist and kissed me deeply, I was surprised at first but then I kissed him back. We kissed without stopping for about 5 minutes after that we stopped to catch our breath. Then he pinned on the wall and kissed me again until his phone rang. Zelo didn't stop though so I pushed him back and told him to answer the call. He answered it and turned his phone off.

"I don't wanna go but I have to. Will I see you again?" asked Zelo while pouting. 

I kissed him for the last time and said, "I will see you again but next time you see me please pretend you don't know me and tell that to Yongguk aswell ok." 

Zelo walked out of the room, I watched his back until I could see him no more.

 

Christina's POV

'I can't calm down. I'm just going to confess duh....wait confess!' I keep walking to the right and to the left because I am so nervous. I can't believe I'm going to confess to the guy I loved for more than 3 years!!!! Finally he came in.

"What is the urgent thing you told me Christina?" he asked me.

"Erm... *gulp* oppa... I like you. Will you please let me be your girlfriend? I love more than you can imagine so please say yes." I confessed.

"......" he was was still not responding then suddenly he smiled....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the mistery guy??? DId she get rejected or would she start going out with him??? If you want to find out then wait for the next chapter. I'm having a spazam here guys. Please subscribe and comment :>