Jasmine and Daehyun's first date!!! Part 2

My Chemical Romance

Yongguk's POV

"Hey guys talk quietly when we enter Lotte World ok?" I asked them.

"Sure." they all said in unison.

While we were entering Lotte World, I could see Daehyun and Jasmine talking to eachother while smiling. I couldn't believe that Daehyun would smile to a girl, even Youngjae couldn't believe what's he's seeing. What could have Jazz done to him, I mean she's everything a guy would ever want but we're talking about Daehyun here. Even if that girl is all that he wouldn't drool over her and he also swore that'll he'll never date or like anyone after breaking up with that .

"They look like they're having fun." smiled Christina.

"uh huh." agreed everyone.

"uh oh! ALERT!" Himchan whisphered loudly.

While we were running worriedly toward Daehyun and Jazz we saw tears flowing on our Daehyun's cheeks.

 

Jasmine's POV

Is she Daehyun's girlfriend? I asked myself already knowing the answer. I stood up aand while I was walking up to Daehyun, his ex smirked and said,

"Gosh! I'm so glad I broke up with you, you know that. You're so soft and to immature so while you were thinking all about me evrynight all I did was cheat on you but you suddenly foud out cause I was doing it with another guy on your bed. I could still remember the tears flowing out your eyes."

Instead of going towards Daehyun I went to her way instead and slapped her face. I could see how shocked she was. 

"You ! How dare you slap my pretty face. I'm still going to audition for modelling at xxx place at xxx time at xxx place!" she shouted at me.

While I was going up to Daehyun BAP and Christina was running up to us scaring Daehyun's ex. After calming Daehyun down we finally went to their dorm, when we entered their living room the BAP guys sat down including Christina while I went to Daehyun.

"Hey. You alright now?" I asked him worriedly.

He looked at me and shouted, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SLAPPED HER-

I cut his word and said, "She deserves it because of wha-

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! THIS IS WHY I HATE FEMALES YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! I HATE YOU ALL OF YOU FEMALES! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BROUGHT YOU ANYWHERE! WHAT WAS I THINKING!" he shouted at me.

I know he's frustrated but why take it out on me?!? I tried to be calm and not be mad but I can't take it anymore. Yongguk and the rest of BAP tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen at all. I walked away without saying a single thing and smiled cheerfully at all of them.

 

No One's POV

"I know you're mad and upset but you didn't have to take it out on Jazz." said Yongguk without meaning to slip the name Jazz, what he did was he thought that Jasmine is a really long name so he called her Jazz instead.

"You know that smile, she always had that on when she's really upset, and when she's upset she always do stupid stuff." said Christina while frowning at Daehyun.

While the guys were arguing Jay drank alot in the pub she found and while she was running to cross the road and she didn't notice that the traffic light was on green. JR saw Jasmine and shouted her name but she didn't hear. Then he saw her running on the road and the big truck was out of control and....

 


Here's another chapter for you guys! please subscribe and comment :)