Chapter 2

The last dream

"Here" she passed the newly bought ticket to Miyeon who accepted it happily. "Thank you so much!" She cried out, almost tearing up due to happiness. Miyeon hugged the ticket tightly to her chest and tried to get off her bed. "Miyeon ah, where are you heading to? You're still weak, you shouldn't move around too much!" Miyeon glanced at her mother before a cheeky smile started tugging at the side of her soft pink lips. "Umma, let's go shopping! I wanna get some presents for Nu'est and I have to dress myself up for the event too!" Miyeon quickly changed into casual clothes that she had on before she was admitted to the hospital. She pulled her mother out of the hospital quickly, giggling uncontrollably as she ran. "Yah! I need to get permission first!" Her mother protested, but smiled when she saw her smiling so brightly. It had been ages. 

Flagging a taxi, they made their way to the nearest shopping mall. Being the hardcore L.O.Λ.E she is, she knew exactly what to buy for the members. 
Miyeon first headed to a shop selling scarves and clothes. Noticing how Ren always wear a scarf around his neck, she assumed that he must 

like scarves. After a while of choosing, she finally decided on one that she thought would suit Ren's weird fashion sense. 

 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=14486364

 

Meanwhile, Miyeon searched for a jacket that would look good on Minhyun, and fortunately, she found one that she thought will be suitable for him. 

 

41539506d4864e74621406bb50f7dfb9d6f4bf8.

 

Next, she headed to a accessories shop where she bought a pair of earrings for JR and a bracelet for Baekho.

 

T1xh1_XfpXXXXqIQwU_015438.jpg_310x310.jp

 

men-style-accessories-bracelets-trends-2012

Last but not least, for Nu'est's English speaker Aron, Miyeon headed to a shop selling shades and got this.

speedkills.jpg

 

Once settled with Nu'est members gifts, it was her turn to pamper herself. 
Miyeon happily look towards her mother and noticed that she was carrying all the bags filled with gifts. She immediately felt bad and offered to carry them for her mother, but she declined, lightly chiding Miyeon that she should rest instead of running round the shopping mall like that. Miyeon sighed, and stole two bags from her mother's hand to lighten her burden and before her mother could chase her back for it, she walk away to find for her clothes. "Aish chincha, umma is treating me like a patient. I'm not even that sick to the point I can't go out or carry these feather-light bags..." She shook her head and suddenly noticed a shop selling pretty and girlish dresses on her right. "Just my style." She grinned and instantly went into the shop, before poking her head out and signalling to her mother that she is there.

The shop was filled with all kinds of different dresses. y-looking, sweet-looking, short, long, you name it. Miyeon proceeded to a section with dresses that seems pretty decent for her, and she started rummaging through the racks, finding for one that would look appropriate for the fan meet. However, the enormous amount of dresses were enough to give her a headache. It was impossible to choose. All of them look so beautiful that she didn't know what to do. The ones that really stood out from other dresses were so expensive that Miyeon placed it back on the racks immediately after she had checked the price. She could not afford to dirty such an expensive piece with her hands that weren't even worthy to actually touch it, but she did anyway.

Miyeon soon became desperate and told herself that she'd better leave if not she would start blaming herself for being so poor and unworthy of owning heavenly looking things like this. Before she could walk away to find other shops, however, a petite looking salesgirl who had been observing Miyeon for a while tapped her on the shoulder, and motioned for Miyeon to follow her. Miyeon followed her back into the shop unwillingly, wondering if she had dirtied the dresses. Beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and nervousness surged through her. *Oh no, ottoke?* If she had to pay for them, she might have to work as their salesgirl for months before she can actually pay it off. That was how expensive it was. Before Miyeon could ask the salesgirl what crime she had commited, the salesgirl pulled out an equally beautiful looking dress and handed it to Miyeon. She was smiling brightly at her, urging for Miyeon to go try it on. Miyeon hesistantly took it and went into the fitting room. Before she tried it on though, she check the price of the dress. Her eyes widened at the numbers in front of her. 30,000 won. "My gosh, this is cheap and it looks like it is made for a goddess." She quickly tried it on and as expected, it fitted her perfectly. The dress hugged her curves and her milky white, smooth arms and legs showed proudly. 

T2zLVsXm0MXXXXXXXX_!!748507578.jpg

 

 

Miyeon confidently walked out of the fitting room, her smile shining brightly. "Gomawo unnie, I was about to give up looking for the perfect dress and you came and helped me! This is exactly my style too! I can't express my gratitude to you." She told her gratefully. "I knew it would fit you from the start when you came into the shop, but I didn't know what your style were so I was observing what you were searching for. I'm glad you like it. Plus, it's my job to help customers in need, so, you're welcome!" She beamed. Miyeon immediately payed for the dress and turned back to give the salesgirl another grateful smile. Her eyes trailed down to the tag on the left side of her chest. "Jang Hyesu." It read. *I'll remember you.* 

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

A/N:

Hello (silent)readers! ^~^ Chapter 2 finally updated!
I took lotsa time updating, so please show your appreciation(if you do) by commenting and subscribing!
Anyways, NU'EST will be coming to Singapore on 26th October! GAHHHH SO EXCITED AND I GOT THE VIP TICKET AFTER PERSERVERING FOR SO LONG :') 
& I'm having troubles deciding on what to wear too. Should I go on a shopping spree after my exams like Miyeon too? & perhaps find a dress as sweet as hers? ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER~! ANNYEONG!

Ppyong!~