Chapter 3

The last dream

Miyeon nodded her head at the doctor's words, annoyed. The doctor had reprimanded her for sneaking out without permission. "What will we do if something happens to you?" He asked her firmly, in which Miyeon answered by rolling her eyes. Miyeon felt so frustrated that she didn't know whether she should be angry or happy that everyone was giving her so much concern. Why is everyone treating her like a baby? She wasn't allowed to do anything, except being cope up in this simple, ugly white room that she hated so much. Depriving her of freedom does not mean her "contagious flu" would get better, or so she thought.

Miyeon sat on the bed and tried to calm herself down.
"It's alright. In just a few days, I'll get to see Nu'est and everything will be better."
She forced a smile, which only seems to make her even more upset. She missed her freedom and would do anything just to have it back.
Sighing, she pulled out a few fanciful pieces of paper and started to write fanletters for Nu'est. She was bored and had nothing to do anyway. 
Scriblling the hangul words smoothly down on the paper, Miyeon suddenly remembered something.

"AISH BABO! OTTOKE?!"
Miyeon forcefully opened the drawer of her bedside table and swiftly pulled out her laptop. Placing it in front of her, she pressed the "on" button several times, hoping it would speed up the process of starting her laptop up. Once started, she instanly opened up the webpage of Nu'est's fancafe.
She entered a chatroom and heaved a sigh of relief. "Made it in time~" 
Miyeon excitedly waited for the chat to start, this was her first time as she never ever had the chance to enter a chatroom because it'll always be full.
Miyeon waited and waited, and finally, from the corner of her eye, she saw the chat moving upwards.

Aron: Hello! Big brother Aron here! :)

Baekho: Annyeonghaseyo~ How are my LOVES doing? ^^

Miyeon widened her eyes. "It's really Nu'est oppars online! Omo!" She flapped her arms wildly, not knowing what to do. After a moment of spazzing, reality finally sank in. Miyeon settled down and started to communicate with her precious oppars.

Miyeon: Annyeonghaseyo Nu'est oppars, my name is Miyeon. Nice to meet you~

Minhyun: Hello Miyeon! What a sweet name you have there!

Miyeon giggled at the comment Minhyun made. "As usual, Minhyun oppa's being so sweet~" She rubbed her bright red cheeks and continued to chat.

As time went be, Miyeon's heart swelled seeing her oppas interact with the other LOVES so sweetly, and Miyeon repeatedly found herself smilling genuinely out of impulse- she was happy. All her pent-up fustrations slowly started to fade and her heart free from rage and hatred. Being able to chat with her oppars online made her feel at ease. She wasn't being shunned from doing what she wanted to do and there was no one to watch her flapped her arms and roll around the bed like a seal of course. No excessive concern from anyone- she like that, she'll like that everyday.

Just as Miyeon was about to continue chatting with her oppas, a nurse walked in, ready to give her nightly medication. Miyeon glared at the nurse but she felt bad right after doing so. She was a nice nurse and Miyeon didn't want to be seen as a brat. She wasn't one- really, but she had enough of her happiness being interrupted and obstructed from blossiming fully. Miyeon reluctantly gave her arm away fror a shot, it was painful but she beared with it-like how she would bear with it every night.  She heaved a huge sigh of relief once the nurse walked out and flpped her laptop open once again only to find her oppas and the other LOVES had left a minute ago. Utterly dissappointed, Miyeon yearned to punch the keys of the keypad but all she could do was let her fingers linger over it.  Her short-lived happiness was gone once again. Sighing, Miyeon settled down for sleep and switched off her table lamp, letting the darkness enclose her in

. "oppars, i'll see you right? i'll be happy right?"

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

A/N:

Hello readers! Just a short little update~ ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I've written this chapter with the help of my friend Aliyana
You can kinda see the difference in standard, hehe >_<  because my English isn't that good.

Anyways, Subscribe to her stories(in the future) and give her lots of support! 
She is a very good writer! So for now, bye! 
I'll update soon! Promise! :)