chapter three

Lost In Your Eyes

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

▬▬chapter three. telling you my story

 

Sehun went to where Xiumin was and sat on a chair. Xiumin placed a plated for Sehun and brought a pot of ramen and some freshly made kimbap. He then sat beside his visitor.

"Let's eat. It's still raining outside so I thought ramen's the best food to cook," then he took a piece of kimbap and ate it.

Sehun started eating as well. "Thanks for letting me stay here for tonight."

"No problem. You can stay here for as long as you want. You don't have somewhere to go, right? I'll be happy to accept you here. Just feel at home."

He looked at him and shook his head. "You don't actually have to do this."

"Let me," then he chewed another piece of kimbap. "May I ask you something?"

His back stiffened a bit and looked back at his food. "What is it?"

"What is that sunglass for?"

The question made Sehun freeze. He was actually surprised with what Xiumin asked him. "W-Well, my eyes aren't... They are not that nice."

"May I see them? I know they aren't really bad." 

He shook his head and took another piece of kimbap. "I can't show it to you."

"Why?" But Sehun didn't answer so, he continued. "I think I've seen you before. I just don't know when and where."

"No. I haven't-"

"Oh! I remembered. I saw you just last week. I carelessly bumped into you and... and you were also wearing those glasses that time."

Silence filled the room and Sehun just continued eating. Xiumin watched him for a while and sighed. He reached for Sehun's sunglass and was about to take it off when Sehun stopped him.

"If you don't want to forget me, don't do that."

​Xiumin dropped his hand and looked away. "Why? Is looking into your eyes a sin? Will I forget things that are somewhat relevant to me?"

"You don't know what will happen."

"Then tell me. I'll be listening."

Sehun put his chopsticks down and sighed. "I'm not sure if t's time for me to tell it to you... I don't even know where to start, how to start."

"You're not an ordinary human, right?"

And that's an understatement. "I am not... I'm not a human."

Xiumin's eyes widened, as if hearing a very big news. Well, it is. "W-What?"

"I'm not a human," he repeated nonchalantly. "Amazing, right?"

"S-So... are you a vampire? A werewolf? What are you?"

"Looks like you're reading stuffs like Twilight," then he looked at Xiumin. "I'm also not a wizard like Harry. I'm just... I'm an immortal. I don't know know what to call people like me."

"There are people like you?"

"There are. And there are many of us here in Korea alone."

"How did you become like that?"

Sehun shrugged and looked away. "I don't know. I grew up at the mansion without knowing anything... All I know is that I'm not human."

"So, why are you wearing that sunglass?"

"I don't want you to see my eyes."

"I believe your eyes aren't bad. Just let me-"

"You'll forget me once you looked at them," then he gazed back at Xiumin. "And I don't that to happen. I don't want you to forget me just because of that."

Xiumin heard the sincerity in Sehun's voice. "But why? I mean, we've just met each other. It's not really a big deal to forget you. We're not yet close so I guess, it'll be okay if I'll suddenly forget you or vice versa."

"I ran away from the mansion because of you."

His eyes widened once more because of what he heard. He didn't expect that one from him. "W-What did you say?"

Sehun sighed and shifted his attention to his almost-cold food. "I know it sounds stupid but... I left my so-called family just because I fell in love with a human I don't even know... I broke the rules just to get close to that person and be with him... I did those things... just for you."

"Y-You... love me?"

"Sounds absurd, right?"

Silence enveloped the place. Sehun took the chance to finish his food and satisfy his hunger. Immortals like him need food, too. Then he stood up after eating.

"I think I'll just leave and find a-"

Xiumin interrupted him. "I told you it's okay. You can stay here for a while. I don't mind living here with... with an immortal. And besides... I'm really curious about you."

Sehun smiled but he didn't let Xiumin see it. "Thanks. I thought you were scared of me."

"Why would I be scared? You're not a bad person."

"How could you be so sure?"

​Xiumin shrugged. "I just felt like it."

Sehun turned to look at him. "Well, you can't really say that I am nice."

"Why? Are you planning to rob me or something?" then he smiled. "No, you can't do that," then he went back to eating.

"Yes, I can't," he whispered and went back to sit beside his love.

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

 

a/n.

Ugh. Another boring chapter. T_____T

Anyway, to my 13 subscribers, saranghae!!:)

Hmm... I hope I can finish this fic on/before october 5.

Comments?

-- thederpchanyeol ♥

 

PS. The mansion... well, it's not really that important. It's where Sehun and the 'others' grew up. So, who are the 'others'? You'll find out. ^^