chapter six

Lost In Your Eyes

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

▬▬chapter six.  what the heart can't forget

 

Sehun quietly entered the mansion. The happy moments he spent there started flashing back. He stepped into the living room. The house still smelled the way he left it. Same old, same old. He took a few more strides, then he noticed someone's presence.

"I knew it. You really love him."

​Sehun looked at his hyung. "Where's Minseok?"

"He's with the others," Suho answered. "And I don't think you'll like what you'll see."

Anger immediately hit Sehun. He pushed Suho to the wall and grabbed him by the collar. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!"

The older smirked, not affected by what Sehun did to him. "In your room. Prepare yourself."

​Sehun ran towards his room and kicked the door open. He saw Kris and Luhan looking at him, evil smirks evident on their faces. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked towards him and grabbed his wrists. They pulled him towards one side of the room, where a rope can be found hanging quietly. The two tied their maknae up and returned to their spots beside Luhan.

"Welcome back, Sehun," Luhan said.

"Where is Minseok?" Sehun asked, getting more and more furious as the seconds passed by.

"Are you in a hurry? We have plenty of time to talk about things first," Kris said, not really answering the question thrown at him.

"There's nothing to talk about now. Just let me see him."

"Fine, then," then he looked at Baekhyun. "Bring the human out."

​Baekhyun obeyed and left the room. He returned with Xiumin. Some bruises on the arm, dried blood under the lips, and a cut above the left eyebrow were all noticed by Sehun. Baekhyun pushed Xiumin to the cold floor and earned a glare from the maknae. Xiumin looked up at Sehun, trying to find his eyes behind the article blocking them.

"Minseok," Sehun whispered, but still loud enough for all to hear.

A tear fell down Xiumin's cheek. "Sehun... Sehun."

"I need your answer now, Sehun," Kris butted in. "I can call the elders anytime."

​Sehun looked at the tall guy. "Then call them."

"Sehun, don't!" Xiumin exclaimed. "Don't kill yourself."

"Call them now," he insisted.

He tried to stand up and walked towards Sehun. "Please, don't. I won't let you die."

"I said call them now!"

"I can't believe you're sacrificing yourself for that human," Chanyeol said. "You're already crazy."

"Luhan, call them now," Kris commanded.

"No!" Xiumin contradicted. "Please, don't call them," then tears started flowing down his cheeks. "Sehun, just let me look at your eyes. I'm a human, you're an immortal. They're right... Don't waste your life just for me."

​Sehun shook his head. "No. Let me die than-"

"Please, Sehun. I'm begging you."

"I can't. I won't let you forget everything we did, everything we've shared. I can't let you forget those memories."

"My mind might forget them all... but not my heart. Who knows? I might remember you next time we meet each other. Believe me, Sehun. My heart will always remember you."

"No. I don't want to leave you."

​Xiumin looked down and sighed. "Please. Don't make this hard for me."

​Sehun sighed as well, thinking things through. He doesn't want to leave Xiumin. That's the last thing he wanted to do in his life. But Xiumin has a point. He's not meant for a human like him. And those memories they have spent will forever be in Xiumin's heart.

"I'm waiting, Sehun," Kris said, breaking Sehun's trail of thoughts.

"Take my sunglass off," Sehun said then sighed once more.

Xiumin looked up at him with a shocked face. "Sehun."

"If this is the better choice, then I'll do it."

Seconds passed before Xiumin stood up straight, ignoring how his body ached. He slowly raised his hands to the sunglass. He took a deep breath and took it off. Sehun's eyes we closed when he revealed it to everyone.

"Open your eyes now," Xiumin said.

"Please do remember that I love you and will forever love you," then Sehun slowly open his eyes.

And for the first time, their eyes met.

For the first time, Xiumin found himself lost in Sehun's eyes.

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

 

a/n.

Done! OMG. I made it to the deadline. ^________^

Comments? :)

-- thederpchanyeol ♥