chapter five

Lost In Your Eyes

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

▬▬chapter five.  i won't leave you

 

 He ran as fast as he could, just like what he did before when he escaped the mansion. Xiumin, luckily, caught up with the pace. A few seconds passed and they're out of the woods.

The two stopped and panted, both catching their breaths. Then Xiumin looked up at Sehun with eyes full of questions. Sehun caught his gaze, then looked away.

"They'll kill you," Xiumin said.

"So what? Honestly, I'd rather face death than leave you," Sehun said as he walked towards the park's exit.

He followed his boyfriend, walking closely behind him. "And do you think I'll be happy with that? Do you think I would want to see you die? No. So I think, it's better if you would just-"

Sehun grabbed his lover's shoulders a bit roughly. "I've gone this far just for you, Minseok. You know I did that because I love you. So why are you pushing me away? Why? Don't you love me anymore? Are you already sick of me, huh?!"

"What are you talking about? I love you, Sehun. And I want you to be safe. And leaving me is the only way to keep you from-"

"Then let me stay here!" he shot back. "We'll escape them. I know we can."

"No... You know we can't do that."

"But I love you. I can't leave you and let you forget me."

"So, you're willing to die for me?" then he shook his head. "You should not waste your life just for me. Save yourself. I don't want to be the reason of your death."

​Sehun released his hold of Xiumin's shoulders, his face full of mixed emotions. "I thought you loved me. I thought you will stay by my side."

​Xiumin sighed, trying not to cry in front of his love. "Please, understand me. I won't be able to take it if you chose to stay here. I don't want to live my life full of worry, full of fear that they'll come and kill you in front of my eyes. My conscience can't handle that guilt," then he caressed Sehun's face. "I love you. There's no way-"

Xiumin was cut off by the sudden force pulling him away from his boyfriend. Sehun tried to reach out but Luhan, one of the people he trusted the most, was faster than him. He successfully took Xiumin away from Sehun, and Sehun mentally cursed himself.

"12 midnight, at the mansion. We will all wait for you," Chanyeol whispered to Sehun. The deep-voiced guy smirked before walking away.

A tear fell off Sehun's eye. He swiftly wiped it away and ran towards Xiumin's house.

Of course, he will go to the mansion.

He won't let them take Xiumin away from him.

​Sehun was about to walk out of his room when something fell to the floor. He turned around and saw a picture frame at the foot of his bed. He slowly walked towards it, kneeled down and picked it up.

It was his first picture with Xiumin.

Suddenly, the day they took that photo crossed his mind. They were at the park, eating lunch Xiuin had prepared. That was actually the first time they went out to know each other better. It was Xiumin's day-off so, they planned to go to the park.

And that was also the time he confessed to Xiumin, Sehun's most unforgettable moment.

He stood up and placed the picture frame on top of his drawer. He looked at it once more before leaving his room.

No, he can't leave Xiumin. He won't leave him.

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

 

a/n.

Second to the last chapter, I guess. I need to type the last chapter fast! Today's the deadline. >____<

Comments? ^^

-- thederpchanyeol