chapter four

Lost In Your Eyes

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

▬▬chapter four.  they are here...

 

"Where are we going?" Xiumin asked.

"Just be patient. We're almost there," Sehun answered as he held Xiumin's hands carefully. He's trying to keep him from tripping over something.

"You know what? Removing the blindfold will make things easier and faster."

"We're not in a hurry, though."

​Xiumin sighed in defeat. His boyfriend's right. They're in no hurry. "Fine. Just make sure I'll love the place you're bringing me to."

"Have I made you disappointed?"

Again, he has a point. "Fine, fine. Aren't we there yet?"

"Aish. So impatient," then Sehun stopped after a few seconds of walking. "We're here."

Xiumin was about to take the blindfold off when Sehun stopped him. "Yah. I thought we're already here."

"We are. But let me take that off," then he went behind Xiumin to untie the piece of cloth blocking his boyfriend's vision. "One, two, three," and he discarded the blindfold. "Open your eyes now."

​Xiumin obeyed, excited of what he might see. Then he smiled. "How did you know I love this place?"

​Sehun shrugged. "Well, I'm your boyfriend."

He scoffed and looked at his lover. "You're so sweet."

"Happy monthsary. I know it's not that important to celebrate but I'm just happy that we made it this far," then he smiled. "I'm glad that I've made the right choice."

"I'm glad that I've found you," then he pouted. "But I still haven't seen your eyes. I want to look at them."

"But you know you can't."

"I know. And it makes me really sad."

​Sehun held his hand out. "Let's have fun, then."

​Xiumin took his hand and smiled. "Okay."

The couple walked towards a bench surrounded by the big trees of the park they are in. They both sat down and watched how the wind brushed the fallen leaves away, how the birds flew from one tree to the other, and how beautiful the park was at that moment. They're the only ones there, and Sehun made that possible. How? Let's just not talk about it.

Xiumin closed his eye and put his head on Sehun's shoulder. He listened to the swaying trees, to the birds tweeting, and to his boyfriend's steady heartbeat. He smiled. He never thought immortals have beating hearts.

"Sehun-ah."

"Yes?"

"Do you really love me?"

Sehun held Xiumin's hand tightly. "Can't you feel it?"

He smiled, contented with what he heard from him. "I love you, too."

"But you know I love you more."

Then someone clapped and caught the lovers' attention. Sehun froze while Xiumin immediately turned around to look at where the sound came from. He saw a tall man a few meters from them. The man continued clapping as he walked towards the couple. He stopped a meter from them and smiled.

"That's so sweet of you, maknae," the man said with a touch of sarcasm in his voice.

​Xiumin looked at his shocked boyfriend. "Do you know him, Sehun?"

"Of course, he does. How can he not? He owes me his life."

His eyes shifted back to the stranger. "Who are you, then?"

Sehun stood up and gritted his teeth. "Did Kai-hyung tell you I'm here?"

"No," Kris answered. "But he let Suho read his mind. So, don't think of him as a traitor or something like that. He's your only friend here and I'm sorry to say that we did something about it."

He glared at his 'father'. "What did you do to him?"

Then Baekhyun stepped out of his hiding place. "Continue this stupidity and you'll see what we did to your loyal hyung."

​Sehun felt someone grab his hand. It was Xiumin. He looked at his boyfriend with concern. Xiumin was a bit scared and confused about the sudden appearance of the other immortals. He held onto Sehun's hand tighter.

"I'll give you two choices," Kris said. "You'll make him forget everything and leave that human here... or we'll let you face the elders to kill you. Now, choose."

​Sehun didn't answer. He doesn't know what to say to him. Leaving Xiumin is his worst nightmare and he doesn't want that to happen. He'd rather die in the hands of their elders than live without him. He looked down and sighed.

No, he can't answer Kris now.

He looked at Xiumin, his eyes full of confusion. But of course, the sunglass hid that. Then after a few seconds, he found himself running away from his 'friends', dragging Xiumin with him. He ran as fast as he could, just like what he did before when he escaped the mansion. Xiumin, luckily, caught up with the pace. A few seconds passed and they're out of sight.

"Action time, isn't it?" baekhyun asked.

"It is," then Kris walked into the woods. 

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

 

a/n.

Again, thanks to my subscribers! Hmm... As of now, I don't know how many more chapters before this story ends. 

For now, comments please? ^^

-- thederpchanyeol