chapter one

Lost In Your Eyes

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

▬▬chapter one. how i broke the rules

 

Sehun stared out of the mansion's window, his dark brown orbs glistening as the sun goes down. Then a warm hand patted his shoulder. He didn't bother looking up. He doesn't want to miss the sunset.

"Come on. We need to leave now," the deep-voiced guy said.

"I want to stay here," Sehun answered, his eyes still on the view in front of him.

"Forget him. Befriending a human is nonsense. It'll cause us harm if we talk to such creature."

"But he's different from-"

"Humans are all the same. They're all idiots and there's no exception to that. Humans alone are nonsense. What more is loving them at first sight?" then Chanyeol made his way towards the door. "Fifteen minutes and you should be downstairs with the others." A second later and he's out of the room.

Sehun closed his eyes and massaged his temples. It's been an hour since his head started aching. Thinking about the guy he saw a week ago made his head ache and seeing him is the only way he could get rid of that. So he stood up, grabbed his trench coat and exit the room.

No, he won't go downstairs and meet the others.

He's going somewhere else.

Sehun ran as fast as he could, getting farther and farther from the mansion. The others were already looking for him and he knew they would. He expertly ran past the big trees, not bothering to look back. Escaping the woods isn't new to him, for he had done that years ago. And for the same reason. He had fallen for a human before.

But now, he won't let anyone stop him. He continued running, letting himself hide behind the shadows. The rustling sounds he made echoed through the night. He slowed down, trying to find out something odd around him. Unfortunately, there's nothing. He sighed and slowly walked out of the forest.

Now, the view of the city invites him in.

Sehun stepped into the city and started roaming around. He looked and watched people with their loved ones, letting himself enjoy the freedom he has at the moment.

Of course, he knows that his freedom will be taken away from him soon.

He let his feet drag him to that place, the place where he first saw him.

Sehun slowly walked towards the coffee shop where he saw him. He entered the said shop and inhaled the delicious smell of coffee being brewed. His eyes automatically scanned the place as he approached an empty table. He sat on the chair, took the menu, and looked for something to order. Coffee at night doesn't sound ridiculous to him. So, he planned on ordering an espresso.

"Are you ready to order, sir?"

Sehun stiffened and took his sunglass out. He wore it and looked at the waiter.

Only to see Xiumin smiling at him.

"Umm, one espresso, please?" he answered.

Xiumin took note of his order and nodded. "One espresso for mister..." he trailed off, waiting for another answer.

"Sehun."

"One espresso for Mr. Sehun," then he looked back at his customer. "I'll be back in a minute," he smiled once more and walked towards the counter.

Sehun looked down, exhaling the breath he held while talking to Xiumin. Nervousness hit him all of the sudden. He ran away from the mansion, a wrong move to do. And now, he talked to him, the worst thing to do. There's turning back now, and he clearly knows that. As if he's planning to turn back.

He loved someone before and ended up leaving him. 

He doesn't care if he'll break the rules again. Sehun will do everything for him.

 

For Xiumin.

 

▬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▬

 

a/n.

Done with the first chap! Hmm... I guess I'll make this fic longer than my original plan. It won't be a twoshot anymore!:)

Comments? I would love to hear something from you, my beloved readers. ^______^

-- thederpchanyeol