The secret revealed

Together Forever

Bigbang members are all there in the studio. Teddy is not yet there, so they used to talk about their leader GD's problem.

"hyung.. chaerin still don't know?"Daesung asked while satnding beside the door.

GD take a deep breath "yeah~ she still don't know"

"what if? don't ever sayto her, like what she said.. keep it?" taeyang suggested

"i can't hide it anymore. like what i said before if we will be together again, i don't want any secrets between us" GD express

 

They don't know that CL is outside the studio,she's listening to their talk. She looks interesting and really want to know their topic.

 

"say it to CL , Ji"  TOP offer

"its easy to say, i know CL will understand that" taeyang said calmly

"how? what if she misunderstand?" GD ask

CL ask herself "what is it? is there a secret?"

"hyung, i forgot your secret to her, what is it again?" seungri ask

"what?" taeyang shock

"ok... YG sajangnim, said to me to break up with her,CL.... if i didn't do that he will fire CL in 2ne1 and me, he will fire me in BigBang" GD explain.

 

CL was shock. She got out of her mind. Tears came out in her eyes.She don't know what to do. She run until she reach the rooftop. She'e sobbing and crying.

"what is that? YG sajangnim? how can you do that to us? I've been so loyal to his company. how...how can he do that to us ?*scream*"

She lean on a wall and she already stop crying.

" i still can't believe it, YG sajangnim?"

She heard someone came there and she look who is that person.

"Jiyong?" she said with a low voice

 

GD really looks have a big problem. He walk left and right, left and right, left and right. And he lay up his head and scream "how?!"

CL walk closer to him slowly "oo..oppa~?"

He got shock " chae?.. wh..why are here? you're here just now or you're already here earlier than me?"

CL hug him "I'm sorry ... because... because of me... you experience hard times.."

"chae.. you?"

"I already know why you broke up with me before"

GD hug her so tight "Don't misunderstand me... please.."

"i will not oppa."

 

GD explain everything  to her all what happen before. They talked about not letting YG will know that CL alredy knew it. Keep it again as a secret.