Ohw no!

Together Forever

its almost a 2 years... CL and GD are still together, they are strong couple...

public don't know yet about this two.

but YG have some suspicious that this two are in relation ship, he investigate GD and CL

and one night he saw this two are dating, walking in a park and they are holding each hands.

 

next morning, he talk with GD...

"i will straight to you jiyong" YG said with a serious look to GD

GD got nervous and the sweat in his face is flowing ...

" i know what relationship you have with CL" he said.

GD got shocked about what he heard and thought " what?! what will i do now? what about chaerin?"

YG is really angry, he stand from sitting and start talking.

"You know the rule from the start jiyong and i know that u and bigbang is not in a dating ban but ! " he shouted and stop for a meanwhile then he continue "CL.. the leader of 2ne1.. they are still in a dating ban.. you know what will might the effect to her career, to 2ne1's career and also to bigbang's career if the public discover your relationship"

"We're almost 3 yrs. and half" GD said.

"I Don't care how many years !! break up with her ! " he said.

Jiyong lost in his mind and didn't talk for a minute. He can't live happily without the girl he loved the most.

Break up with her?! what an idea.. I can't do that !

"Jiyong!" YG shouted...

"I can't do that sajangnim ! " he shouted back.

"If you don't... i'll fire her or else i'll fire you... pick between the two... i know ur dreams jiyong... and i know CL's dreams..." YG said with a calm voice.

 

Jiyong think of it seriuosly. He can't decide. He love his career as well as CL, he knows CL's dreams, he can't do what YG's ordered.

His dreams and CL's dreams? their relationship? it will all end up.