All my Love is for You [2]

Together Forever

Bigbang and 2ne1 members discover GD and CL are doing well again. They knew that the two are not yet in relationship again but they're worry that they might be together again like before.

"Ji, as a friend i'm worried about  the two of you" taeyang said wit  worried expression.

"why? there's nothing to be worry about?" GD replied.

"*sigh*... forget it... but i'm happy that the two of you are close again" taeyang said with a smile.

GD smile back "Thank you"

 

At other side.

"chaerin-ah" bom sighed.

CL look at bom "why unni?"

"GD and you? are in relationship again?"Dara asked.

CL leave a shock expression in her face and said "We're not unni, we're just close again,,, you know friends?" she explain.

"but? you might fall again to him, same as him?" minzy asked.

CL smiled and said "my love to him? is never been gone in my heart even just once.. but now, we're really just friends"

"But? is there any possibilities that you and him can have a relationship again?" asked byt dara while playing with her TamTam.

CL breath deeply " i don't know? like what i said we're just close friends okay?"

Minzy tapped CL's back " we will always here to support and understand you unni"

CL smiled "thank you girls"

They have a group hug.

 

"What?! CL still don't know the reason?" daesung yelled at GD in phone

GD got irritate "yah ! don't shout at me!"

daesung apologizes on what he did"but why?"

"before, i asked her if she want to know but she said she don't want and don't ever say to her and just keep it" he explained while holding Gaho

"idon't know if you must really keep that or what, but hyung~ ask first TOP hyung and Taeyang hyung but with seungri i don't know,we all knew taht he have a catchy mouth" daesung said.

 

After taliking with daesung, GD think seriously on what would he do about the reason.GD wanto to say to CL the reason but he don't know how. He still decied to keep it again until he get a right time to reveal it with CL.

 

Bigbang is in the Japan now to have a live broadcast of Gara Gara Go. Before that, all the members go shopping.

"oh ! is that a rilakkuma?" GD asked seungri.

"You know rilakkuma? you like that?" seungri suspicious question.

Something pop-out in GD's mind " my niece like it, i would like to gift it to him" GD excuse to seungri to not let him know that he would gift it to his love CL.

 

"Chae, there's a deliver for you" dara run towards CL to give it to her.

"what's that?" CL asked.

"there's a note.... it's from your mom. Oh ! it's kimchi !" excited dara said.

"ah,, she said she want us to congratulate to our success... ah! by the way, we need to practice tomorrow for MAMA performance, i already help teddy oppa and jaewook~sshi for preparation, can you tell Bom and minzy upstairs?" CL requested.

"okay...right now?" dara asked.

"yes! "CL smiled.

 

At the studio..Practice room:

a back-up dancer said to co-back-up dancer "Bigbang already arrive here in korea"

CL receive a message from GD " 'we're here , but we will rest in our dorm, ah ! i will send something in your dorm..it's for you' what would be that thing? and why?" she asked herself.

 

"oh ! a rilakkuma!! " CL smiled when she saw GD's gift.

"from who? who send it to you?" dara asked.

"ahhmm... from my Dad.." CL said

"ohh~ sintcha?" dara's suspicious question.

"why? your not believing it?!" CL asked.

"aa..ani~ i'm just fooling around,,,you know?" dara explain

"[laugh] i'll go to my room now.. goodnight "CL farewell

"goodnight" dara replied.

 

at her room:

she texted GD

"oppa~ thank you to your gift ! i really like it... how do you know that i like rilakkuma?! but i still thanking you oppa ~ thank youuuuuuuuuuu verrrrrryyy muchhh! <3 "

GD reply

"it's nothing~ just for you.. i'll buy anything~"

CL replied

"what?! aahahaha ! don'tjoke oppa ~ "

GD replied

"you know i don't like joking... you knew me already"

CL replied

"kurreh~ GoodNight ! have a good rest ~"

GD replied

":) goodnight ! you too <3 "