All my Love is for You

Together Forever

2ne1 already had their comeback. All girls are busy. They all have comeback stages everyday, interview and photoshoot. The girls don't have much time to play around. GD keep texting CL on how was shE? but he don't receive any reply from her. He leave text messages and voice messages, he also intend to send a gift to her but he can't because of YG.

"ah~ so tiring" Bom yelled.

"according to our schedule, we start performing last sept.12 right? so, we will doing this till december, but on december i think only gayo daejun and in november MAMA2010" CL explain their schedule seriously.

Minzy expressd a sad expression : so we don't have even oneday rest,whole day rest?"

CL smile then say "ofcourse we have a rest day expect that girls..."

"yes!" the girls said willingly.

Later on, CL get her phone to her manager.

"Chae, you have a lot of messages, but i didn't read any" her manager said to her after she receive her phone

CL thinking who is that person keep texting her " who is that person texting me?"

"i don't know?" her manager said.

At their dorm, CL go to her room immediately to look the messages.

"jiyong?!" she was in shock when she saw the messages " why is he doing this? i said i'll be busy for a weeks"

Here are some messsages that GD send:

"Chae, how are you?"...

"today is ur comeback right? GOODLUCK !"...

"Seriously...I MISS YOU CHAE""

"this guy" she said while smiling and continue " he still so sweet.. Jiyong is still the same"

She listen to a voice message that GD sended before.

"ahmm, chae.. i know ur busy, but i still want to send you messages like this. We're not yet together again but i can't hide my feelings to you.I'm missing you right now chae. You might so busy right now? isn't? I understand you, i'm a leader too. You know,i'm preparing our album,I'm collaborationg w/ TOP hyung, i made new songs again, i'm not yet done but i want you to know this that your may inspiration behind this. Thanks to you.. by the way, don't delete this message ok? lets just say it will be my daily diary to you ok? it's hard to say but I need to go now... bye ,.... i miss you !"

She leave a big smile in her face after listening to his message and said "*sigh* GD in on stage and GD in off stage are really different person*smile*"

She call GD.

"chaerin?" he said happily.

"hello sorry if i didn't reply to ur messages" she apologize

"*sigh*..its nothing..I'm happy ur back" he said w/ no hesitations.

CL smile after she heard what GD said.

"i'm happy that u never forget me... but i forgot to reply you... i really regret tha" she apologize again

"i said its fine.... and its nothing.. the important thing is ur back now right?... You know me right? Kwon Jiyong is a type of guy who will not give up easily until i get the heart of the girl he only love in his life" he said seriously.

"ji yong?" she said like unsured.

"I know, its not again the right time for us to be back again, but remember this Lee Chaerin. You and Me are the perfect match, no one can destroy us " he said seriously again.

GD and CL keep talking till midnight.

Talking about their status.

CL is never gone to GD's heart, they have a strong and good relationship before and GD keeping his promise to CL before that whatever happen he will never give up his love to CL.