Depression

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I do not regret meeting you.

Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened in my life, even if you did leave me hanging.


Few months ago

“Bom…I’m bringing in some soup for you to drink.” Chaerin pushed the door opened and entered inside my room.

“I’m not hungry…” I mumbled.

“You haven’t eaten for days, I’m worried Bom.” Chaerin cried.

“You don’t have to do this Chaerin. Just go home and take your husband and your child with you.” I snapped at Chaerin.

“Bom I’m worried about you…” Chaerin whispered.

“You don’t have to worry about me, my life is already ruined. I don’t need your pity or support!” I screamed at Chaerin.

Chaerin’s child suddenly entered the room. We stared at each other.

“Take your child away from me.” I demanded Chaerin. Chaerin shooed her child outside while I remained on my bed, crying my heart out. I couldn’t look at any child right now, the sweet innocence reminded me of Seunghuyun.

“Bom! What was that for? You could have been nicer-“

“He wanted a baby!” I roared at Chaerin. Chaerin immediately shut and walked to me, she patted my back while I cried on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry Chaerin…but every time I look at the child it reminds me Seunghyun. It reminds me of the time when we wanted to start our own family. But now it’s impossible with Seunghyun gone.” I screamed out.

Flashback

It was at the time when I wanted Seunghyun to meet my friends. Chaerin opened the door and smiled to see Seunghyun and I holding hands. Chaerin pulled me aside.

“Isn’t he from the gang Big Bang?” Chaerin whispered.

“Yes but he’s really sweet and caring in real life!” I replied. Chaerin stared at Seunghyun.

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Chaerin mentioned. Chaerin greeted Seunghyun and we entered inside. Chaerin held a small party today and only invited her close friends. Even though a party was meant to be fun Chaerin spent the whole night trying to separate me from Seunghyun so she could ‘observe‘ Seunghyun. She made the females watch chick flicks at the living room and made the male guests go down the basement to play a game of pool.

Half way into the movie we could hear a baby crying upstairs.

“Omg, I totally forgot about your newborn baby! May I please see it Chae?” I begged Chaerin. Chaerin was an overprotective mother but today she allowed me to touch her child.

“Bom don’t force yourself, remember you couldn’t walk before.” Chaerin warned me. Chaerin and I walked up to the stairs. The baby’s cries died down as we entered the room. Chaerin freaked out when she saw Seunghyun carrying the young baby in his arms but I couldn’t help but smile when I saw him carrying a baby. He was so gentle.

“Seunghyun! You should be playing pool right now.” Chaerin snatched her child away.

“Oh sorry, I was just bored without Bom by my side.” Seunghyun said while he directly looked at me, I just died of happiness. He was kind, caring and perfect. I went up to him and gave him a kiss. Chaerin looked at us.

“Bom I’m sorry for doubting you in the beginning. I can see that you guys do really love each other.I approve of your relationship.” Chaerin whispered to us. I looked at Seunghyun, he was one of a kind and he was mine.

“Bom, I want to raise a child with you one day as well.” Seunghyun blurted while he stared at Chaerin’s baby.

“We’re not even married yet! But I know you’ll be a good father.”

Flashback ends

“He would be a good father….” I cried even louder. Chaerin grabbed my hands and stared at me.

“Bom, stay strong.” Chaerin then looked at my hands and noticed my wedding ring on my hand.

“You got married?” Chaerin asked.

“It was a secret.”

Flashback

He looked amazing today. His sleek hair was pushed back. His masculine jawline and his deep dimples were evident today. However that wasn’t the best part, it was his heart-warming smile that made me swoon over him. Seunghyun clutched the wedding rings tightly.

“Will you marry me?”

I know Seunghyun asked me that question before but he insisted to say it again, he wanted to be romantic.

“I do.” I answered him. Seunghyun stared into my eyes as I stared at his dark brown orbs. He was perfect and he’s mine now. Seunghyun made my heart flutter, he reached for my hand. I stretched my fingers out so he could place the golden ring upon my slender finger. Seunghyun pressed his lips together, it’s so cute he looked do serious. Seunghyun delicately placed the ring on my finger. I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. It was now my turn to put a ring on Seunghyun. I grabbed his palm and noticed the layer of sweat on his hand. He’s nervous.

“Don’t be nervous Seunghyun.” I whispered. I placed the ring on Seunghyun hand and smiled.

We stared at our hands, we’ve got matching rings now. Seunghyun's hand grabbed mine.

“I’m sorry that we can’t have a grand wedding.” Seunghyun whispered.

“Who cares as long as you are by my side, I will be the happiest girl in the world.” I said.

Seunghyun smiled but I could tell he felt upset.

“Seunghyun, I don’t need an amazing wedding ceremony. I’m happy with these matching couple rings.” I whispered in his ears.

Seunghyun nodded and pulled me closer to him so he could give me a captivating kiss.

These r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter