First impression

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I made a mistake.

This insanity would have never had happened if I never met you.

 

7 years ago

This is so stupid.

I’m stuck at the stupid police station. I looked at the sturdy iron bars in front of me. I would rather be locked up than wait any longer. Seriously the long wait is driving me insane. But it can’t be helped. I’m stuck here. I had enough of sitting down and staring into space. There’s nothing to do here but to sit. There are no magazines for you to read. The only person here is a grumpy person at the front desk that is furiously attacking his keyboard. I pulled out my phone and groaned to find no internet connection. The clock’s slow ticking killed me.

Suddenly someone flung the door wide open. I turned to see a policeman stepped inside with his nose held up high. He scanned around the room looking for the man at the desk. But the police didn’t enter the room by himself; a young boy followed the police inside. My eyes fixed upon the boy who kept his head low. Just by one glance you could tell that the boy is a troublemaker.

He had his sleeves rolled up to show off his arms filled covered disgusting tattoos. The tattoos on his arms were horrifying as there were images of creepy looking skulls and dragons. He wore a black singlet which was tattered torn and covered with dust. Overall his fashion does not please me. Just judging from his appearance I was right. He was a troublemaker since he had his hands were handcuffed.

“Bom make sure this boy doesn’t do anything! I’m taking this police somewhere, just call me when something happen!” The man at the front desk screamed out before he and the police rushed somewhere upstairs. The boy turned to face me. He was much scarier than I imagined. His hair was spiked up. He had ear piercings over all his ears. Thank goodness he did not have any nose or chin piercings. But it wasn’t the scary piercing that caused goosebumps to pop up on my skin. It was his menacing stare that sent shivers down my spine. Why did they leave me alone with him?

He probably noticed my shoulders that were all tensed up. He probably noticed my skin whitening. He probably knew that I was scared of him and maybe that’s why he was walking towards me.

“What are you doing here?” He alarmed me.

I did not expect his voice to be so deep, it surprised me. Did he really expect me to answer him?

“It‘s none of business.” I croaked while I tried to avoid his piercing eyes.

“Why are you hand cuffed?” I asked him, trying to change the topic.

His face was still stoned, expressionless and unreadable.

“I had a fight with someone.” He mentioned quietly.

I looked at his face. Now the light bruises and scars were more evident. He still had his intense stare that scared me. So I remained quiet.

“My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. All this time my girlfriend and my friend betrayed me. So all I did was bashed up the jerk. The police took me away because I’m a gang leader. Do you think that’s fair? “His voice startled me. I could feel his anger rising. I noticed his fists curled into balls, he was definitely tried to suppress his rage.

“Was it a huge fight?” I blurted. Of all the things I say, I managed to say that. I feel stupid.

“Not really, the only reason why I’m handcuffed is because my girlfriend called the police stating that a gang leader was causing trouble. She never loved me, she used me!” He screamed at me.

“You’re right. It isn’t fair, I’m sorry to hear that….”I mumbled. I glanced around the room hoping for the police to return because this guy is scaring me.

“Don’t feel sorry. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter