Unexpected

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The choices you make are crucial.

One mistake could lead to a disaster just like one bad choice destroyed my life.

 

4 years ago

I wondered if I made the right choice last year, when I forced Seunghyun to pick between me and the gang. His decision affected our relationship and our lives. I closed my magazine and I glanced at the time and realised Seunghyun would be arriving at my apartment soon. I put the magazine aside as soon I could hear keys jiggling outside my apartment door. He’s back.

The door creaked as Seunghyun slowly pushed the door. I turned my head so I could see him properly. There was Seunghyun, his hair was no longer long and spiked up. His hair was back to black. Previously he would often dye his hair and it’s usually outrageous bright colours, then he would wear a beanie on top. His hair was neatly parted to a side. He was dressed in a black suit. The black suit covered his left arm filled with tattoos. I only managed to force him to erase the tattoos on his right arm, but it was better than nothing.

Flashback

“I can’t believe I did this.” Seunghyun complained as he observed his right arm while we watched a movie at his apartment. I caressed his arm and smiled. Isn’t he sweet? He removed his tattoos for me. Well, it took a lot of begging and seduction for him to actually do it. Seunghyun rubbed his arms and pouted. I leaned closer to give him a kiss on the lips, but after a small peck I stopped the kiss. When I leaned over I noticed there was ink hiding behind his arm. He got a new tattoo on his arm without letting me know. I stopped cuddling him and turned off the television.

“Bom , what’s wong?” He asked.

“You got another tattoo.” I replied angrily.

“Oh, I thought I never would have to show you this….please forgive me.” He whispered. He lifted his shirt’s sleeve so he could show me his newly done tattoo. I was so angry and now he admitted he actually got a tattoo done. My eyes stared at the tattoo in front of me. At that moment I was so angry that I pushed Seunghyun off the couch.

“You idiot! Why did you get that tattoo?” I screamed at him. This guy makes me so angry. This guy makes me scream so much. This guy makes me cry. I love him so much. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. There on his skin was my name in ink. He got a tattoo that said “I love Bom”. See? This boy is the sweetest boy in the whole planet! Seunghyun was on the floor quickly got up and comforted me. I know. I’m a cry baby. I covered my face behind my hands.

“Bom, I’m sorry I’ll remove this tattoo. “ He said. I lightly hit his chest.

“Idiot. I love you. You can keep that tattoo.” I said.

Flashback ends

I looked at Seunghyun who wore a suit. Seunghyun removed the scary piercings on his ears. In fact, there were no earrings in his ears anymore. His transformation still shocked me. He looked sophisticated and sharp now. Everything about him changed from his looks to his job. Even his attitude changed.

He was no longer the optimistic guy.

“Seunghyun, you’re back!” I said.

Seunghyun placed his suitcase to the side and placed his blazer on my coat hanger. He pressed his lips on mine as he sat beside me.

“I hate my job.” Seunghyun said.

Remember how hard I worked last year, it paid off. I got promoted and guess what I helped Seunghyun get a job, except we don’t work together. He was in a much lower position than me. Every day after work, he would endlessly complain about his work.

“Don’t give up Seunghyun. Everything would pay off later.” I whispered in his ears.

At that moment something unexpected happened.

Seunghyun stood up and grabbed of my empty glasses on the table and then smashed it.

“That’s easy for you to say! You have the perfect job! Bom, I’m miserable now! Nothing is going to change! I’m stuck in a job I don’t like and I left my friends in the gang. I miss being in the gang!” He yelled.

“How dare you?! I worked hard to get that job! I think it’s better for you to live in a normal life than to be fighting with strangers all day!” I argued back.

“Being in a gang is more fun than working with office jerks!” He shouted back. I’ve never seen him this angry before. It’s been a year since he left the gang. It only took one year for him to change.

“That’s life Seunghyun and people can hate you . You must learn to be strong and endure the pain.”

“My life is ruined because of you Bom!” He screamed.

He did not say that. I was boili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter