isolated

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You caused trouble.

Somehow I was always dragged into your mess.

 

2 years ago

I scrolled down my facebook as I checked the updates of my friends. I stared at their pictures; it looks like everyone is doing fine. I looked at everyone chatting together. I stared at their conversations; I really want to join them. I was so tempted to join them but I know it would be the biggest mistake if I ever talked to them. If I talked to them my cover would be blown. I sighed, I looked outside the see the sun smiling brightly amongst the house. This is my life now. I live with Seunghyun secretly and no one knows where we are.

Ok for this to make sense I would have explained what happened. It started when I decided it was time to stop hiding my relationship with Seunghyun.

Flashback

“So what do you think of my friends?” I asked Seunghyun as we walked along the beach. We’ve been walking around a lot lately ever since I got rid of my crutches. I was happy. My glorious legs have returned.

“They’re too overprotective, they kept separating us.” Seunghyun pouted. I laughed at him; he looked like a young kid. So I couldn’t resist pinching his cheeks. Seunghyun laughed and suddenly lifted me of the ground and carried me over his shoulders.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I screamed out. Luckily it was a cold night because the beach was deserted. We had the beach for ourselves. Seunghyun carried me over his shoulders and started running down the beach. My hair started flying in my face, what on earth is he doing? I playfully hit his back but he continued to run until he tripped over a rock.

Seunghyun tumbled toward landing on the soft sand and I landed on top of Seunghyun afterwards. Our eyes meet as we fell down. Normally we would laugh at each other for being so clumsy but right now he looked very serious when he stared at me.

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

“Yes. Why do you have to be so beautiful?” He said. I looked down on his face.

“Cheezy much…” I whispered before I leaned closer to his face and gave him a small peck on the lips. Seunghyun eyes widened. He probably wanted a longer kiss but I had other plans. I got off his chest and quickly scooped sand inside my hands. Seunghyun groaned when he notice me burying him alive. I poured the sand all over his body, covering him up. Seunghyun laid down, he didn’t even try to break my sand barrier. Eventually I covered him, well everything except his handsome face. I laughed my head off at my boyfriend. I quickly rummaged my pocket to find my mobile and quickly snap a picture of Seunghyun being buried.

“This is my new facebook profile picture!” I giggled.

“I think I deserve a kiss right now.” Seunghyun mentioned.

“Fine.” I replied.

I walked over to his face and sat down. My fingers traced his cheekbones and then I pinched his cheeks. Seunghyun was very impatient suddenly got up and broke my sand barrier. He grabbed my face and forcefully kissed me. He finally got the passionate kiss he wanted.

“Now I’m covered in sand because of you!” Seunghyun said and he brushed off the sand of his shirt. But I just shrugged in return, Seunghyun smirked and carried me again. But this time he raced for the ocean.

“No! I don’t want to be wet!” I screamed out but it was too late he dashed into the ocean and the waves washed over us.

 

So that’s how we ended up at the souvenir shop. We waited for the shop owner hand us over the purchased towels. Finally we received the towels; we helped each other out and wrapped the towels on each other. We headed outside the store and walked past the news agency, even though the store was closed we could still see the newspapers through the window.

“Big Bang escaped after robbing the bank.” I read the headlines.

“It was for a good cause.” Seunghyun tried to explain.

“Ah it doesn’t matter, if being in a gang makes you happy then I’m happy. Now let’s quickly head to my apartment before the police find you!” I warned Seunghyun. Seunghyun nodded and we raced to my home together.

When we arrived at my apartment we got ourselves cleaned up and I prepared our dinner. I sliced the vegetables carefully and Seunghyun started to steal my ingredients when I was chopping up vegetables. So I punished him and made him clean up. Seunghyun groaned when I forced him to wear a girly pink apron.

“We now have matching aprons!” I said trying to cheer him up. Seunghyun smiled and kissed my cheeks then he continued cleaning. I stirred my soup and called Seunghyun over and lifted up my spoon with soup, Seunghyun opened his mouth and tasted the soup. I waited for his reaction and he actually spat out my soup.

“I think you need my help.” He said truthfully. At first I was upset as his reaction but when we began cooking together it was a lot more fun and it seemed like Seunghyun has more cooking experience than me. All of our hard work was paid off when we finally had our dinner, everything tasted delicious. Dinner went well until Seunghyun told me he had an announcement to make.

“Bom, will you marry me?” Seunghyun asked while he pulled a ring from his pocket. I nearly choked on my food, he was full of surprises. I studied the ring hard, it looked familiar. I stared at the cursive writing of the word ‘love’. Oh my goodness, it was the golden ring I wanted to buy Siwon years ago. I was on the verge of tears.

“Bom, I want you to be mine forever. Please be my side.” Seunghyun whispered.

I was touched at his kind gesture.

“Seunghyun. We need to meet my parents before I can say yes.” I answered. Seunghyun nodded in return.

“I love you Seunghyun.” I quickly added.

 

Next day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter