Chapter 2

That XX

Chapter 2
T.O.P POV:
I felt them soft heavenly lips on mine moving in rhythm with mine until I was harshly pushed away, I stare at my one love, Jiyong in confusion, “what’s wro-“I said stepping forward but being cut of when Jiyong pushes me down the dorms stair case I look to see were Jiyong is but I only see Seungri standing there staring at me before all of a sudden “HYUNG IS DEAD!!!”
I shot up in my spot on the floor where I must have landed after falling off the kitchen chair I had a slight headache , I look up to see Seungri standing there looking at me I here running from upstairs “WHHHATTT? What happened?!!” I hear Daesung scream as he  trips down the last few steps landing on his knees “owwww…”  he says holding his knees, Seungri walked over to Daesung and patted his back “ It’s ok Daesung-Hyung”, “what the?” I said confused “I thought you were dead Hyung…” Seungri explains looking around the room “are you serious? I don’t understand you sometimes… is Jiyong and Youngbae gone?” ‘No Seunghyun you can’t think of him.. You’re going to hurt him if you love him.’ “Uhh yea? I thought Jiyong didn’t even come to the dorm last night?” Seungri asked confused at the fact I mentioned Jiyong leaving “oh, yeah he came back to take a shower and get his keys off Youngbae..” “Ahhh ok, shouldn’t you be getting ready Hyung? I thought you have to go to the studio to help Bae and Jiyong?” Seungri asked me confused ‘, I forgot all about that, .. Ok t.o.p pull yourself together your top at everything so you can handle this!’ “Uhh Hyung? You there?” Seungri said waving his hand in front of my face “the car will here for you in 10 minutes” “ahh neh, sorry, I have to get ready, I’ll see you guys later tonight then since I’ll probably be there all day” I say before heading upstairs to get ready ‘ok just get ready and go to the studio no big deal right? Just act like nothing happened’ I open my bedroom door to find a small piece of paper lying on my bed, I slowly walk over to my bed placing my hand on the card lightly picking it up I Read the front of the folded paper ‘To Seunghyun’ ‘It’s Ji’s writing..’ I thought to myself, what could he have written on it? Is he going to say how much I freaked him out last night? That he is sorry he doesn’t feel the same way or maybe, he doesn’t want me to come to the studio today… I thought all the bad things that could be written on the little note.. I slowly began to unfold the small piece of paper.

~
Hello everyone sorry for that very very late and short update I promise I will work on the next chapter this weekend and try and get it up next week, if I can’t I’m really sorry, I hope you guys don’t hate me for being so late D: anyway hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!
Hope you guys have a great weekend, goodnight/morning  :3
Finished: 1/03/13
Time: 11:54am