Christmas Special Part 1 (extremely late update)

That XX

GD POV:
I woke up to the feeling of Seunghyun tightening his grip around my waist and his hot chest against me. I looked up at him to find that he was still sleeping but he looked like he was in pain. ‘is he having a bad dream?’ I thought to myself before a soft moan came from seunghyun’s lips. “Seunghyun~” I whispered into his ear with a smirk on my face. “Seunghyun~” I repeated but this time more seductively.  Another moan was heard coming from his beautiful lips before he pulled me closer and I felt something hard rub up against the inside of my thigh. I felt myself instantly heat up as I knew exactly what was rubbing up against my thigh. I looked back at his face to see him looking down at me with lust filled eyes “Jiyong” he said in a deeper voice then usual sending shivers down my spine. “you shouldn’t tease me while I sleep.” He said pulling me by the waist. Causing his to rub against my . “uhh” I moaned softly “Now. I think its time you should fix my problem before we go out shopping don’t you?” i nodded slightly trying to hide my blush. I climbed on top of him, slowly lowering my lips to join his before moving down making sure not to keep Seunghyun waiting before gently placing my lips onto the tip of his . Before slowly opening my mouth and lowering my head. “uh Ji.” Seunghyun moaned just as the door flung open and a screaming maknae walked in obviously not noticing what was going on. “HYUNGS! ME DAESUNG ARE GOINF TO THE SHOP IN 5 MINUTES “ I quickly grabbed the blanket at put if over top of me as I removed my mouth from seunghyuns “huh? Hyungs your still in bed? Seunghyun hyung why is your face red and Jiyong hyung. What are you doing?” the maknae said almost innocently. Almost. We all knew he knew what he just walked into. After all. All me and Seunghyun heard last night was the sound of him and Daesung and possibly Youngbae. All that I know was that I heard about three people and screaming for about 2 hours last night and I didn’t want to step one foot out of Seunghyun’s room. YoungBae walked into the room grabbing Seungri by the back of his collar and dragging him out of the room. Once he dragged Seungri out about 3 minutes later young bae walked back in and stood at the door way. “sorry. Once yous are finished come down and get some breakfast before yous go shopping with the maknaes” he said gently before closing the door and walking back down stairs. I turned my focus towards Seunghyun. He was starting to get out of bed. “Well, that was awkward.” I said blushing slightly rethinking on the moment Seungri walking into the room. “you don’t say.” Seunghyun said with a slight chuckle while putting on some jeans. “you gonna get ready or just stare at me while I get dressed?” Seunghyun said snapping me out of the little trace that I was in just looking at his beautiful body. “uhh. Ne, sorry hyung” I said shying knowing that I was caught staring at him.

- 30 minutes later at shopping centre.
No ones POV:
the four of them were walking around looking at a few shops before seungri spoke up as they walked out of the shop they were just looking in. “hyungs me and Daesung are just gonna go get a present for Youngbae in the shop over there. You guys continue without us we will meet back here in 30 minutes” Jiyong looked over in the direction of were the younger was pointing to see a toy store, a flower shop and also an adult shop. GD assumed that they were going to the toy or flower shop but as he watched them they walked straight into the adult shop. GD looked at T.O.P with wide eyes before waving his hand slighting and saying “I don’t even want to know.” Before continuing down the shopping centre. “hey Ji.” Seunghyun said after about 10 minutes of looking around and also shopping, well ji shopping. “mmm?” hummed in response as he had a lolliepop in his mouth. “we only have 20 minutes left. Would it be okay if I go and get a present for you we could met back here in 10 minutes.” He said while smiling awkwardly “huh?” Ji said confused “why?” “uhhh, I want to get you a Christmas present” “ohh, . I forgot it was Christmas tomorrow! Okay I’ll meet you back here in 10 minutes bye!” ji said before quickly running off to a random shop. Seunghyun smiled to himself at his diva completing forgetting Christmas. “hah. Now, for that present. I have the perfect thing in mind.”

-10 minutes later.
Seunghyun walked to the spot where they were supposed to meet Ji. He was nowhere to be seen. So Seunghyun decided to wait 5 minutes past. Still no sign of him. Another 5 minutes past. Still no sign of him.’ Ill wait just a bit more before calling he might be on his way here now’ he thought to himself. 2 minutes past before seungri started ringing him. He picked up. “Ya! Hyung were are yous!” seungri said throught the phone. “Aish.. kids these days. Im waiting for Ji he is suppose to be meeting me near some lolly shop. He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago so we could walk back and meet you guys in time.” “HYUNG SASAENGS COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM!!!” “AISH! STOP YELLING OR YOU WILL ATTRACT THEM” t.o.p yelled back getting annoyed at the maknae. Seungri was quiet for a while know that his hyung was clearly annoyed before speaking again “hyung… sorry.. I know were ji might be.” As soon as Seunghyun hear this he quickly replied “where?!” “try that small coffee shop that’s next to the ice cream shop at the rear entrance of the shopping centre” “ok. Thanks” Seunghyun said quickly hanging up before running towards the coffee shop. He approached the shop without hesitation and ran quickly up to the door but was stopped when someone come running out of the shop knocking them both over. “Aish! Watch were you’re going. I’m already late!” a male voice said in annoyance “s-sorry” Seunghyun said automaticly before realising who the male voice belonged to. “Ji!” he said quickly wrapping his arms around Ji. “I was getting worried” he said softly into his ear. “h-hyung. I uh sorry..” “what took you so long..” Seunghyun said “I um I was getting you and the others presents than I stopped here at this coffee shop and lost track of time..”  Seunghyun sighed and pulled slightly away from their embrace “I’m glad you’re ok, if you’re going to stop for coffee at least tell me so I can get in an order too.” He said winking at the younger. The younger blushed slightly before picking up his bag that he had previously dropped. “we should go before people start recognising who we are. Plus who knows what the maknaes have gotten themselves into, for all we know Seungri probably got himself thrown out of here for being to loud.”
-back at dorm-
“We’re back!” Seungri yelled bursting though he front door with Daesung, Seunghyun and Jiyong following behind shaking their heads slightly in disapproval of the maknae’s childish behaviour. “Really Seungri? Every time?” Jiyong sighed “Oh, welcome back! I’m in the kitchen” Youngbae called out.  Seungri ignored Youngbae and slightly hit Daesung signalling him to follow him. Jiyong glanced over confused as Seungri and Daesung quickly moved towards the stairs going to the bedrooms. Seunghyun leaned and whispered to Jiyong “they are hiding Youngbae’s present” Jiyong shivered slightly at Seunghyun’s mouth so close to his ear, as Seunghyun sensed this he smirked at him and walked into the kitchen. “hey Ji can I talk to you for a second” Youngbae said as Jiyong entered the room. “sure, what’s up hyung? Did something happen?” Youngbae didn’t reply but moved Jiyong to the lounge room to talk. “Hyung what happened?” Youngbae sighed in reply rubbing the back of his neck. “Ji, can I ask you for a big favour?” he said slightly uneasy “sure hyung, but can you tell me what happened?” Ji said becoming worried “nothing happened, its just. Uhh this is weird but.. I think I have feeling for Seungri but I also have feelings for Daesung.. aish now you probably think im some sort of .” Jiyong chuckled a little at Youngbae’s awkwardness. “ohh I thought you got into some trouble or something, but now I see its love troubles” he said smirking “so, one isn’t enough for you. Well to help that, I suggest you try to get with one then you never know it might turn out to be a ” he continued smirking mischievously. Youngbae’s face went red embarrassed. “now what was that favour you wanted?” “I-I just wanted to ask, well not ask more suggest if maybe you wanted to spend the night with Seunghyun at your place… you don’t have to stay here.” “hmmm, sounds like this option has more positives then just one, and for the both of us.” Youngbae’s face grew redder as he realised what JI ment “sure, I’ll do it.” The younger replied patting Youngbae on the back “Text me after you are finished with 1 or 2” Jiyong said before walking back to were Seunghyun was sitting in the dining room. “We’re going to spend Christmas eve at my place hyung.” “b-but why? Not that I have anything against it but what abo-““I’ll fill you in later now go pack.” Jiyong replied before pushing Seunghyun in the direction of the stairs.

- Jiyong’s House -

Ji sighed as he fell back onto his bed. “You gonna tell me why we are spending the night here? Or do I have a fair idea on what you’re thinking?” Seunghyun said before crawling on top of the younger. “well there is two reasons and one of them you have already got.” Seunghyun leaned down and planted kisses along Ji’s neck before saying “so what’s the other reason?” Ji shivered at Seunghyun’s hot breath on his skin. “Y-young Bae asked cause he wants to spend t-time with the maknaes” “ahhh, so it’s a win win for all of us.” He replied before gliding his tongue up the younger’s neck. Ji gasped before pulling in the elder male. Seunghyun sat up quickly getting off Ji. “Come on we should make dinner.” He said offering his hand to the flustered younger. “Such a tease.” He muttered before accepting Seunghyun’s hand. “You love it though” he said in reply as he squeezed Jiyong's .
Once they finished making a simple microwave dinner (because Youngbae wasn’t there to cook a good dinner) they sat and silently in the lounge room eating in front of the tv. Seunghyun inched closer to Jiyong no longer interested in dinner. “hyung? Aren’t you hungry?” JI said noticing more than half of Seunghyun’s dinner still remained. Seunghyun’s dark eyes stared straight into Ji’s soft and almost innocent eyes. “I’m hungry for you.” He said in a deep y voice that slightly aroused the younger. Seunghyun quickly toke Ji’s lips into his pushing him down causing his dinner to spill onto the carpet. But they didn’t care for food anymore. All they craved for was the feel of each other’s bodies. Seunghyun glided his tongue into Jiyong’s mouth while sliding his hands up his shirt. Jiyong halted the elder’s hands from further exploring and broke from the kiss. “Let’s take this to the bedroom.”

-------------------------
Oh my god… I am so sorry. This was suppose to be updated like almost a year ago.. sorry guys I did start writing it but I didn’t have any ideas >: and I ended up changing it completely ):
sorry again and I hope that you guys like it and the chapter will be posted separatly (should be posted this week or next week..) cause I understand if you don’t like reading my s haha. Anyway please don’t kill me but this chapter is a lot longer that other ones but still don’t kill me if you think its crap, just leave friendly feedback instead of “wow I waited this long for this crap?”
again I’m really sorry….
I’m going to start writing again so if you have any ships you would like please comment them aswell. Also I might add in a YoungbaexSeungrixDaesung if you guys don’t kill me for not updating it…