final

That XX

G-Dragon POV:

I sat there with my head resting on the steering wheel as tears dropped onto my lap. I was now in a trance not thinking at all just letting the tears fall, and every time my phone rang I would automatically hang up without a thought in my mind. All I felt was pain. I couldn’t think because when I tried to think it would hurt so I just stayed like this frozen in this position.
-knock knock- I heard on the window I slowly sit up and look at who was knocking. It was Seunghyun. He looked terrible he was panting heavily and he looked exhausted.. I didn’t know what to do I just sat there staring at him. I didn’t even react as he opened the car door and pull me out to stand in front of him. I just stood there staring, my tears have stopped but I was frozen I didn’t know what to say or do.
 

Seunghyun POV:

I looked down at him as I stood him in front of me. His face was stained with tears but he didn’t show any emotion as he stood in front of me, he was like a statue. The more I looked at him the more he seemed to be getting smaller under my gaze. I felt tears sting my eyes and all I could do was to pull him into a hug. A small gasp came from Jiyong as his head hit my chest. “I’m so sorry.” I whispered “I-I—“ I began before “I love you Choi Seunghyun, please don’t hate me..” Jiyong said in a faint whisper it sounded like he was about to cry again. I gently lifted up his head to look a me “I could never hate you.. And I love you too, I don’t ever want to lose you ever again. please Ji come back to the dorm and at least stay the night. I want to know that you are safe.” I said softly gently smiling down at him. Jiyong look up at me emotionless for a second before smiling and pushing his face into my chest wrapping his arms tightly around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist gently holding him and feeling his warmth on my body. After about 10 minutes of our silent embrace I moved back a little and looked down at Ji. He looked up at me with a confused look and I couldn’t help it anymore and I found myself leaning in to capture his amazingly soft looking lips. Only when our lips were millimetres apart did I stop to say something “Kwon Jiyong, please be mine.” I whispered gently onto is lips before pressing our lips together.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! this is the final chapter! sorry its so short >: its even shorter than the lst chapter but i didnt no what else to write D:
BUT. if you guys would like i will make a Christmas special chapter! Comment below if you would like a christmas chapter! and i shall post it either on christmas day or a while after :3 but please commentand tell me if you would like one and i shall write one for you guys hehe (there might even be some christmas in there ;3) :3 anyway Merry Christmas everyone!