New Love?

That XX

GD POV:
I sat back in my chair letting out a long sigh, ‘I wonder is he has found he note yet?’ I thought to myself ‘I’m sure I put it in the easiest spot to find’

-flashback-
I just got out of the shower I couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened with me and Seunghyun, I slowly touched my lips with my index finger, ‘did that really even happen?’ I thought as I walked down stairs I checked to see if Seunghyun was sleeping I could see his sleeping figure on the kitchen chair, ‘ok he is asleep that’s good..’ I thought as I tip toed back upstairs to Seunghyun’s room. I slowly opened the door and inhaled his scent ‘mmhhmm, smells good’ I walked over to his bed and sat down, I brushed m finger tips over his unmade bed, I leaned over to the bedside draw and got out a piece of paper and a pen ‘to Seunghyun, I-‘

T.O.P POV:
as I slowly began to unfold the piece of paper thoughts flooded my head of what it might say all the bad things that could possibly be written, my head started to hurt and tears were stinging my eyes I quickly folded up the half unfolded piece of paper and shoved it in my draw. ‘I can’t take this he doesn’t like me I can’t believe I even thought for a second that he would write that he loves me.. its note possible, I can’t read what it says right now it will hurt way to much…. I have to get my mind off this I don’t want anyone seeing me like this.’ I quickly made my way out of the room with a change of clothes and went straight to the bathroom, I got changed and looked in the mirror ‘I look terrible..’ I washed my face a couple of times and brushed my teeth “HYUNG! THE CAR IS HEAR FOR YOU!” yelled Seungri from downstairs wow that kid can be so loud sometimes. “OKAY!” I shouted back making my way down stairs I spot Daesung standing at the bottom of the staircase smiling at me “you need something Dae?” “you forgot already? I’m coming with you silly! Seungri is going for a photo shoot and well I have nothing to do so I’m gonna help you guys in the studio today” Daesung replied smiling brightly at me again “oh..” was all I could say, ‘I probably sound mean… I should try and be happy and hang with Daesung he is a really happy and smiley person he should cheer me up’ “sorry I’m just tiered anyway let’s get going then shall we” He nodded happily in reply, ‘maybe hanging with Daesung can get my mind off Ji for a while..’

GD POV:
‘what is taking Seunghyun so long? He should be hear by now’ I thought and just when I was about to ask Bae if he knows when he will get here he walks through the door, followed b Daesung. ‘what is Daesung doing here? I thought Daesung was going to follow Seungri around all day since he had nothing to do? But now he is following Seunghyun? Any other time he would be to scared to even go near him.’ “hey..” Seunghyun said slowly not looking at me, “what took you so long?!” I snapped ‘I didn’t want to be angry but I didn’t mean to snap it’s just, ugh I’m pissed off..’ Daesung jumped a little and hid behind Seunghyun “Jesus what got up your ? We are a little late.. no need to yell at us..” Seunghyun replied, ‘great now he is angry at me.. ugh I shouldn’t of snapped like that..’ “sorry, I didn’t sleep well.. anyway since you are here now let’s start.” Daesung nodded and went and sat down, Seunghyun looked at me for a second and then walked over to Daesung and sat down with him.

-finishing up at the studio-

Seunghyun POV:
“Well I think that’s about it you guys better head back to the dorm” Ji said looking at me “okay.” I replied “okay!” Daesung said brightly and grab onto my sleeve ‘what the?’ Ji gave Daesung the Dirtiest look before giving it to me, I tried to smile slightly to break the awkwardness, but that didn’t quite work. “Come on Daesung lets go.” I looked at him and he nodded and smiled brightly following me out the door, as we got into the car I let out a long sigh “I thought Ji was going to kill me back there” Daesung said still holding onto my sleeve “I think he is just having a bad day..” “maybe” we sat silently, I looked at Daesung who was leaning against my shoulder, he had fallen asleep ‘aww that’s so cute’ I thought to myself I softly patted his head and he started to wake up “nhhh, oh! Sorry hyung I didn’t mea-“ “its ok you were actually cute sleeping” Daesung looked down at his lap and started playing with his hands I could see a little blush creeping up on his checks “ohh.. uh.. thanks” he whispered I looked up and out of the window and turned back to look at him, his face was getting closer and closer to mine he was leaning in for a kiss ‘What is going on!? How is this even possible? Maybe I should accept it to get away from the heartache of never being able to have Ji? Times running out his lips are almost touching mine, Just kiss him back!” I leaned forward slightly almost touching his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie! done :D i hope you guys like it, please comment and tell me what you think, I'm sorry for doing such a bad job >:

anyway hope you guys are all good! have a good day/night~ :3