Chapter 1

That XX

 

Chapter 1
Seunghyun sat in his bed every night just thinking, thinking maybe Jiyong would come back to the dorm at night just to see him, he heard the front door open and he quick jump up to see if it was him, as he slowly opened the door he could hear Seungri talking “you look so tired Hyung” Seunghyun made his way down the stairs, he paused at the last step ‘why would Seungri stay up and wait for Jiyong? That isn’t like him..’ he slowly walked to the kitchen to find Youngbae leaning his head on Seungri’s shoulder and Seungri hugging him “ohh… your back Youngbae-ah is Jiyong back?” Seungri jumped a little and removed his hands from around Youngbae as he realized Seunghyun talking “mmhhnn” Youngbae groaned as he hit his head on Seungri’s shoulder when he jumped he slowly lifted his he slowly lifted his head and looked at Seunghyun “ohh huh? Uhh Jiyong said he was going to crash in the studio tonight... to be honest I was going to as well but I remembered I promised Ri I will be back…” he said as Seungri smiled a little “ohh..” was all Seunghyun could say, “anyway, I’m going to sleep I have to back at the studio at like 6 to help Jiyong again” Youngbae said slowly starting to walk towards the rooms “Wae?! 6?! That means you will only have 6 hours sleep! Its already midnight!” Seungri slightly yelled as he ran after Youngbae “well the more you keep yelling the less sleep I get” he said patting Seungri’s shoulder lightly, Seungri didn’t reply and followed Youngbae up the stairs holding onto his jacket sleeve slightly, Seunghyun sat down at the kitchen bench feeling stupid for getting his hopes up. “You should get some sleep too Hyung, it’s been a long night” Youngbae called to him from the top of the stair “mmhhmm... yeah... soon...” he replied placing his head on the bench, without realising he fell asleep there. 
Seunghyun woke up to the noise of the front door closing, but he decided to stay at the bench and try to go back to sleep, he felt hands lightly touch his back but he pretended he was sleeping “what is he doing sleeping down here?” Jiyong whispered to himself “was he waiting for me to come home? No, he wouldn’t do that... he probably just couldn’t sleep and ended up sleeping here...yea..” he whispered again, he leaned down to kiss the top of Seunghyun’s head he stopped as his nose touched Seunghyun’s hair and he inhaled the scent “mmm smells good” Jiyong said smiling to himself before kissing the top of his head Seunghyun smiled slightly and pretended to stir in his sleep Jiyong gently wrapped his arms around Seunghyun as he felt him stir “shh.. It’s ok... sleep...” he whispered gently Seunghyun’s hair. Seunghyun pretended to go back to sleep, t.o.p felt himself falling asleep again until Jiyong removed his arms from him and he shot up in his chair, Jiyong jumped “uh hey Hyung..” he said trying to act cool, “I thought you were staying at the studio?” “Oh... Uhh... yeahh... I was but then I came back cause I... Uhh needed a shower” Jiyong mentally face palmed himself ‘yeah nice one Ji, that was stupid, your house is closer to the studio then the dorm, what are you going to do now?’ “Ohhhh… but isn’t your house clo-““I just wanted to come back here. To uh get my keys I think Youngbae picked them up by accident so I’m just going to have a shower and leave since I’m here” Jiyong said starting to walk to the nearest bathroom; Seunghyun grabbed his hand “you can stay here if you want you don’t always have to stay at yours.”  He loosened his grip a bit as Jiyong turned to face him “yeah... I know... thanks Hyung...” Seunghyun looked into Jiyong’s tired dark eyes and stepped closer “Seunghyun? What are yo-“Jiyong was cut off by Seunghyun’s lips pressed against his Jiyong’s eyes widened ‘whaa?! Is this really happening?! No it can’t be! It must be a dream or something?’ he felt Seunghyun’s hand move to his back and rub it gently settling I’m down and before he knew it he was kissing back a few seconds passed and Jiyong realised what he was doing ‘what am I doing?! I can’t do this? Hyung must be drunk or something?! He likes girls!’ Jiyong pushed Seunghyun off him and quickly bowed “I’m sorry Hyung you must be drank or something, forgive me” he said before running up to the bathroom, Seunghyun fell back onto the kitchen chair hurt ‘maybe he doesn’t like me in that way? Then why did he kiss back? He must be over worked and tired, so tired that he didn’t even know what was happening, yeah that’s it… I’m sorry Ji... I didn’t mean to steal a kiss from you. I promise from now on I will try my best not to hurt you anymore”
______________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! I’m so so so so sorry this took so long for me to put up but I hope its worth the wait I will try and update as soon as possible! I’m sorry again! And please go check out my other stories! :D Please comment and tell me what you think!  
Finished 
Date: 16/01/13  
Time: 11:24pm