Chapter 2

Soundtrack Of My Summer {HIATUS}

Wooyoung's pov :

The driver drove two hours through the highway before we reached the camp site.

There were several cabins and people were lining up at the camp office to get to their respective room numbers.

I went to the line with my backpack and small luggage when a professional looking teacher approached me.

"You must be Jang Wooyong, son of famous composer Jang Dongsoo." She greeted.

"Yes I am. I believe that my mother made a reservation for me to attend this camp." I said.

"Indeed she did. I am Kim Sun Ah the administrator of this camp, you can address me as Teacher Kim." She said.

" Follow me Wooyoung, I'll bring you to your cabin." She said.

The cabin was big, and it was better than what I thought it would look like. Plus there's air conditioner so I don't have to worry about the heat.

The only thing I didn't like was seeing two beds. This means that I would have to share the room with someone.

"Your mother told be about you being claustrophobic, I hope this room is big enough but I am afraid that you'll have to share a room with someone else too, just like the other kids in the smaller rooms." Kim Su Ah said.

"I don't mind much, but that person should be decent enough for my standard to stay with me." I demanded.

"Don't worry about that I already checked up on the students profile and found someone that you might like." She said and smiled.

"Have a nice day Mr. Jang" she greeted and left.

I placed my things on the floor and chose the bed beside the window and the air conditioner.

Then someone opened the door and entered the room.

"Oh, seems like you have already chosen your bed." He said and smiled.

I didn't say anything.

"I hope you don't mind me being your roommate. My name is Jaebum by the way but I like it when people call me JB."

He said and reached out his hand.

This guy is probably younger than me.

"Its cool man don't sweat it. I'm Wooyoung by the way." I said.

Then an announcement was made through the speakers: "Welcome dear campers! Tonight we would start to meet the other campers by forming into groups that you are now going to draw at the lobby." She announced.

JB and I went out of our cabin and headed to the lobby where the staff was going around asking everyone to draw.

 

IU's pov:

Everyone stood up and got off the bus quickly when they saw the camp site.

Everyone on the bus got to know each other and became buddies as they got off.

I was the quiet and lonely girl again.

"But who cares? I did not came all the way here to make friends anyway. Nobody likes a werido like me."

Then I saw a car arrive at the camp site as well. Yoona(the head queenka) got off the car with a frown on her face.

"Bye mom. I hope your flight to Paris gets totally delayed." Yoona said.

Yoona continued to walk until someone familliar caught her eye.

It was me.

She waved and smiled at me, she approached me and whispered.

"We need to talk. Restroom now." she commanded

"I-I don't know where the restroom here is." I stuttered.

"Well I guess i'll have to find it on my own then." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Excuse me!" She called the staff that was busy checking the attendance.

"You're miss Yoona right?" The staff asked.

"Yes I am." She proudly said.

"And you are?" The staff asked.

"She's my friend Jieun." Yoona cut her off.

" She needs to go use the restroom can you tell us where it is?" Yoona asked in an unpleased tone.

"Well.. You just walk straight there and at the corner you turn right." The staff gulped.

"Thank you." Yoona said.

Then she dragged me to the restroom.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"As you may know, the whole school knows that I'm going to Paris this summer. Well, and you can see right now that I'm not because my mom forgot to have my passport fixed and buy me a ticket." Yoona whined.

I just stared at her.

"Here's is what I want you to do. I want you to shut up and not tell anyone about this, and I'll make your summer here easy and hell free." She warned.

"Do you think I'm the type to even talk about you?" I asked.

She looked at me head to toe.

"I was just making sure we are clear about that." She said.

"Nice talking to you." She said as she left.

"Yeah right."

I was assigned a room with a really nice girl named Maggie. She told me she came from Seoul but her hometown is in Canada.
She was nice and funny. She is also a great violin player.

When I got into my cabin I found her sitting on one of the beds and playing the violin softly with her eyes closed.

That's when I knew I wouldn't be alone that summer and we would be great friends.

When an announcement from the room came in.

We were supposed to gather in the lobby right now to see who our groupmates on the get together would be.

I went out of the cabin together with Maggie.

A staff came to me and asked me to draw a paper. I got team DREAMERS while Maggie got team ACHIEVERS

"I guess we'll have to separate each other later then." I said.

"Its okay were roomies anyway. We could bond a lot more than they could." Maggie said.

"Jieun, your groupmates would be Wonbin, Uee, Raina, Zico, and Wooyoung." The staff said.

"Oh my god. Did you just say Wooyoung? Jang Wooyoung?" Yoona asked popping out from nowhere.

"Yes, i-its him." The staff answered suprised from the sudden appearance of Yoona as well.

"I believe that Jieun here want to switch groups with me. Right Jieun-ah?" Yoona asked while looking at me with those laserbeam eyes.

"Uh-" was the only thing I said.

"I'm sorry Yoona sshi, we can't change the groupings anymore. It might confuse the facilitators and the campers as well." The staff explained.

"Besides I'm sure you'll still have more chances to be with the same group as everyone else." The staffer said.

"Fine." She snarled.

"I was just asking anyway." She excused then left.

Maggie and I just exchanged looks at each other.

"What a !" Maggie said.

"I wonder who Wooyoung was."

 


Author's Note : 

Hello everyone! ^^

how are you guys doin??

its been long since i last updated. yeah?

Mianhe about that, Well here's the update now.

i hope you guys like it <3 Wooyoung and IU are finally getting to meet each other in the next chappie!

Who's excited?? >///<

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

this GIF is my gift to you ^^