Chapter 1: The Beginning

Soundtrack Of My Summer {HIATUS}

IU'S pov :

I woke up earlier than usual today. My bags are already neatly packed and placed beside the double decked bed. While my roommate Hwayong is still deep asleep above hugging her teddy bear.

When mom was still alive she often told stories about her experience at Dream camp. 

Joining this camp might help me just like it did for mom.

Today is my last day at Seika Academy.

Yes, Seika academy the famous all girls school in Seoul where all the rich and popular girls go to.

You might think I'm one of them too, well.. You are wrong I'm not rich like them. I'm was just scholarship student.

"This is the last day Jieun! The last day to deal with the queenka's, your last day in this prison." I whispered as I face myself in front of a mirror and showed a small smile.

I entered the school corridors without fear, even though I can see that the queenkas were already there. I guess they also had something prepared for me today.

They were holding raw eggs, most of the kids did, but not only that I also found some other students holding a bag of flour.

If I only knew.. I would have brought with me a raincoat. *sigh*

Last day. Last day. Last day. I repeated inside my head.

"Get her." The head queenka commanded.

People started throwing eggs at me. I clenched my fist trying to stop tears from coming down my cheeks.

" Crybaby jieun's about to cry now. Don't worry! Your mommy's going to protect you right? Well, stop dreaming! She's dead!" My stepsister shouted from the second floor. She then opened a bag of flour and dropped it towards me.

"Stop it! I have had enough! Why is it that its always me! What did I ever do to all of you?!" I stood up for myself. I no longer cared what else might be in store for me.

I headed to the washroom.

I tried to wash up my egg stained hair and clothes at the faucet. Then Hwayoung entered the washroom.
"I heard what happened to ya. You okay?" She asked.

" I guess I am." I told her.

"I thought you'd be needing this" she said while holding a towel.

"Let me help you with your hair." She offered.

"You know I am going to miss you a lot when you go to that camp. I have no one else to hang out with during the whole summer." She pouted.

"Don't worry Hwayong ah! Its just for summer. We'll see each other again when the next school year starts." I told her trying to cheer her up.

"Gumawo Hwayoung ah." I said.

"No problem! You're all set, kaja let's go to class." She said with a cheery smile.

Classes are finally over. I slowly got down from my dorm, I got into the camp bus while still wearing my not so neat looking uniform.

 

Wooyoung's POV:

"Okay class that the end of our school year's lessons." our professor finished.

"Woot asa!" my friends shouted.

"Wooyoung you're coming to Taecyeon's party tonight right?" Junho asked.

"Of course I will, what made you think i'm missing the party of the year?" I said.

"Just asking dude. Better be there alright." Junho said and punched me in the arm before he left.

I went to my locker and opened it, when my girlfriend Jessica showed up.

"Oppa! I haven't seen you all day! Did you miss me?" she tiptoed and made a peck on my cheek.

"We just met earlier this morning. You always ride with me on the way to school remember?" I rolled my eyes as I gather some books and place it in a box.

"Oh, you know I was just kidding. I just missed you okay!" she admitted.

"Okay, okay I know, you just go home first okay? I'll fix these first. After that I'll head home get change. I'll just see you there at the party." I explained.

"If you say so. See you later oppa! I'm going to wear something really nice later." then she left.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jessica being my girlfriend.

It's just sometimes she's being too clingy and possesive. It's like she's rubbing me being his boyfriend to other people.

Most of the guys like that, but not me. I sometimes feel that she's just using me for her father to be proud of her.

sigh.

I gathered more things inside my locker and placed them in the box, when I found a flyer that says Dream Camp.

"Dream Camp? It souns familliar where have I heard about this before?" I opened the flyer and read the description about the camp.

It says here that the camp was formed to help teens find thier true self and bring out talents in each of them.

"What kind of crap is this?" I laughed and crumpled the piece of flyer.

After cleaning up. I closed my locker then went to head home.

By the time I arrived home I found mom at the garden smiling at herself, while drinking her tea.

"Oh, Wooyoung ah! You're back! Come here son. I have something to talk to you about." she called.

"What is it mom? Can you do it quick. I still have to go to Taecyeon's party." I said.

" You are not going to that party young man. You are going to Dream Camp." she said.

"That camp. Oh, so it was you who told me about it before. Shiro. Why should I bother go to that camp for losers?" I said as I leave her.

Whatever. Its like you can stop me from going to the party.

" Wooyoung! Don't you walk away from me young man! You are going to that camp and thats final." She shouted.

I headed inside the mansion and got into my bedroom. I chose the clothes im going to wear and fixed my hair.

I texted the driver to meet me at the front gate.

Minutes later I was at the front Taecyeon's house. Music was blasting loudly from behind. People are crowding in at the entrance.

"Yo. Wooyoung! Glad you can make it." Taecyeon greeted.

" I know man. I wouldnt miss this party." I said while searching the crowd looking for Jessica. Sadly I couldn't find her.

Some girls tried to approach me when they noticed me, but I just ignored them and kept on looking for Jessica.

Then suddenly I found Junho at the arcade room.

"Yah, Junho have you seen Jessica?" I asked.

"Ani, I haven't. It looks like you have been looking for her the whole time. Just take a brake for a moment man." Junho said.

"Araso araso. I'm up for a little competion now." I said as I grabbed the other playstation.

"Game on!" Junho challenged.

After playing with Junho I continued looking for Jessica. When Taecyeon approached me and asked me to go to his room and grab his CD's.

As I walked to the hallway to Taecyeon's room, I found Jessica. "There-" I almost bulrted out.

She was with another guy. I had myself and took a peek of what they were doing.

"You know, I have always liked you. I just can't because my parents forced me to date Wooyoung. For the company and all." She confessed.

So thats really the reason.. I knew it. I have always known it all along. I was just too blinded by her to see it.

"That's crazy. You should break up with him now before he finds out." He advised.

" Who cares. Why can't i have the both of you? i know you have always had feelings for me too." she said.

I walked past them quickly and entered Taecyeon's room.

"Omo! Wooyoung!" she shouted in surprise.

I took out the stacks of CD's in Taecyeon's room and walked out fast. When suddenly she grabbed the sleeves of my coat.

"You heard right?" she asked.

"Yes. Everything ." I said then continued walking.

"Wait Wooyoung I can explain." she tried to call out. I went to find Taecyeon and handed him the CD's.

I went to the bar and got myself a shot of Vodka.

"This is a really great party man, I have no idea I woud have discovered something new here. I better get going now." I excused myself.

I went back home. It was still early and I have nothing to do but think of the incident earlier. So I called for Butler Jin

"Young Master is there anything you need?" he asked.

"Can you please find out for me if umma cancelled out the reservation for dream camp?" I asked.

"also find out the address of it for me." I added.

"Deh master, I'll get right on it." he bowed then left.

I probably should start packing now.

 


 

a/n:

hello you guys! Thanks for reading my Milky Couple story. I know you guys didn't like my first chapter too. I find it a little bit odd myself :(

Its because I at makign first chapters >///<

and you guys probably noticed too that IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE THIS STORY. mianhe~~ bows 90 degrees!!