Chapter 5

Soundtrack Of My Summer {HIATUS}

IU's POV:

The sun was up and it was 7am. I woke up feeling lighthearted for the first time since my mom's death.

I noticed my roomate awake too. She was wiping her violin quietly. I got up from the bed in my jammies and was greeted good morning by her.

I quickly washed up, changed my clothes and head into the main cabin where breakfast is being served to students.

A lot of them were already seated by groups which felt like being in school all over again.

For the first time, I didn't feel intimidated by the people though there are still a few queenkas around.

I took my tray and lined up with the rest of the kids and waited until it was my turn.

The food lady smiled at me and said "Good morning dear, what would you like to have? Macaroni and cheese or a diet salad?" She asked.

This never happened in our school because our lunch lady never smiled but instead greeted us with a frown.

"Mac and cheese for me please." I said and she gladly placed the food on my plate.

I left the line and looked for a table to sit in alone. The problem was I couldn't find any because it was all already occupied.

"Now what do I do? I probably should just eat outside."

I was walking my way out when I heard someone calling my name.

"Jieun! Jieun ah! Yah Lee Jieun!" The voice called.

I turned around and found Wooyoung's hand signaling me to come to his table where another unfamilliar guy sat.

I didn't really want to sit with them because people would start teasing again so I stood there just frozen.

Wooyoung smiled, shook his head and stood up.

He walk towards me grabbed my tray in one hand and my arm in the other.

"Come on sit with us." Wooyoung said leaving me no choice.

I sat beside Wooyoung while the guy with him continued eating his food.

"Let's eat?" Wooyoung asked while I focused nt attention on the blonde guy sitting in front of us.

"Oh, yeah. That's my roomate JB which is short for I'm Jaebum." Wooyoung said.

JB looked up and smiled while wiping his mouth. "Your girlfriend?" JB asked.

"Ani I'm not." I defended.

"JB this is my friend Lee Jieun." Wooyoung said.

"Anneyong haseyo! Please call me IU." I said then I found my roomate looking around for a place to sit carrying a tray with her.

"Wooyoung sshi. Do you mind if my friend joins us for breakfast?" I asked Wooyoung.

"Yeah sure. That's no problem." He said. 

"Maggie!" I shouted and waved at her.

She smiled at the sight of me and headed to our table immediately.

When she arrived she awkwardly stood there and waved at the three of us.

"Anneyong haseyo." She said.

"Maggie this is Wooyoung and JB. Guys this is Maggie my roomate." I introduced.

"Hey." JB greeted.

Maggie was about to sit beside me when Yoona showed up out of nowhere and sat at the right side beside Wooyoung.

"Oppa! Let's have lunch together!" she shouted making Wooyoung surprised.

I motioned to Maggie that we should go. Maggie nodded and we both headed outside with our trays.

It would better to leave now before Yoona notices me and suspects something.

Maggie and I sat at the grassy ground and ate.

"That Yoona girl sure is something." Maggie said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"She interested in him or something?" Maggie asked while chewing up her macaroni.

"Yeah, probably." I said while feeling a little down.

Why do I feel sad? Wooyoung is my friend and I should probably be happy for him right?

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello ^^ took me a bit long again. sorry..... *bows 100x*

College is taking up all my free time. T_T

Short chapter update today! I hope that everyone will like it :)

I miss milkycouple.. How about you guys? <3

don't be shy and comment okay?? Saranghaeyo my lovely readers! ^_<