A taste of irony

Only look at me

The sun shone in through the windows overlooking the ocean. I sat up on my bed and stretched. Thankfully my ankle didn’t hurt anymore. Seven thirty in the morning, I took a quick shower before making myself breakfast. Today was a half day! (Tuesdays & Thursdays: school ends at 1pm!). I decided, whilst rubbing my eyes, that I’d go shopping in Myeongdong today, since my closet was looking pretty empty.

 

--End of school, 1pm.

 

‘Tia~ Wanna come grab lunch with me?’ Luhan smiled, calling from the other side of the classroom. The other male students were watching with jealousy.

 

‘Umm, I was actually planning on going to Myeongdong today since I have to feed my closet.’ I chuckled lightly, eye smiling. Some students melted.

 

‘Sure, I’ll come with you! Actually, I was thinking of bringing the rest of the gang along, too, cause we haven’t hung out there in a looong time! Could I? You can bring a friend along so it’s less awkward.’ He grinned.

 

‘Okay, sounds good. I’ll just text her then.’ I wipped out my phone and quickly tapped the buttons. In a few seconds I’d sent it. In another few seconds, my phone vibrated with a little tune.

 

Myeongdong? You mean that awesome shopping district with tonnes of... everything? Heck, if I said no, I wouldn’t be sane!! ^^ Let’s go~ Meet me at the gates in five minutes~

 

I beamed, nodding at Luhan. He waved his arm out and I walked towards him, slinging my handbag around my shoulder. He swung his arm round my shoulder and I heard gasps, and both of us smirked.

 

--At the gates.

 

The school gates were grand and tall, leading onto a pathway which went on for about 2 minutes until the nearest school building was reached. The path was lined with rocks, and beside those were thin lakes which made a delightful sound whilst flowing by. There were flowerbed on either side, and it really brightened up the general mood of the school.

 

I walked down the path, admiring every nook and cranny of detail.

 

‘Tia~ Come quickly I wanna go noooww!!’ Hara radiated.

 

I quickened my pace and hugged her. We’re both major fashionistas. In fact, Hara had turned me into one! When I first entered secondary school, I was a total marshmallow; I wore bright green sweaters with baby pink jeans, and no accessories whatsoever. Now, after changing out our uniform...

We’d be turning heads.

 

Suddenly, a bunch of god-like guys came walking down the path. I spotted Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun and... Luhan... don’t tell me we’re going with 12 gorgeous guys!!!!

 

Hara and I looked each other nervously in the eyes.

 

‘Oh! Tia!’

 

‘Hey, there girl’

 

‘Long time no see... oh wait it’s been a day.’

 

A few of them greeted casually. I smiled and nodded back to them. We introduced ourselves and headed off to the bus station, which was conveniently just round the corner. To my shock, Luhan had called for a personal coach! We all entered, drawing the curtains. I felt like a total celebrity. Ironic, that.

--

Hiya, faitas~

Next chapter will be uploaded on the Sunday, 30th September :D

It will be the most exciting one yet.. Kinda like the real beginning ;)

On another note, I'm dedicating Hara's character to a certain friend of mine (T <3)

Remember to sub and comment ^^ Cocobabyxx