Preparing for chaos

Only look at me

Today is a Sunday. We rise early at eight to find that we don’t have any food to cook for breakfast. But then we remembered the café by the reception, and our eyes lit up.

 

The café was already busy, and almost full, but thankfully a table for two was free. We rushed towards it before anyone else could hog it.

 

I reached my hand out to pull the chair out, only to find another hand beside mine at the same time. I looked to the owner, and internally gawped. It was a guy with undeniable good looks; his eyes were deep and mesmerizing, his nose sharp and his mouth perfectly shaped to the millimetre. His hair was tousled and dark brown, and still looked like bed hair.

 

‘How rude of me. You can take this table.’ He gave you a warm smile before turning to leave with his friend. But just as he did, the table next to ours cleared out and he decided to settle there.

 

Hara and I sat down awkwardly, both staring at the god. Reluctantly, we tore our eyes from his face and looked at the menu. A waitress came by and asked us what we wanted.

 

‘I’ll take a latte and a pain au chocolat, please.’ I said.

 

‘And a milk and bacon and sausage baguette for me, please.’ Hara smiled.

 

She penned it down quickly on a small notepad and turned to the boys.

 

‘I’ll have an Americano and a pain au pecan.’ The god spoke.

 

‘A hot chocolate and egg topped toast for me, thanks.’ His friend spoke.

 

The waitress left after nodding. We sat there and began talking about our plans for the day.

 

‘Right, so let’s take a tour round the campus first. That should take us to lunch. Afterwards, I wanna go to the Clubs fair. It’s conveniently on from 1-3pm today.’ Hara chimed.

 

‘Clubs fair? Oh, maybe I’ll go too. I hope they have photography society. And dance club.’ I grinned expectantly.

 

The god leaned in, having heard what I said.

 

‘You’d like to join photography society? I’m the leader.’ He smiled, ‘I’m Kris, by the way. It’s nice to meet you.’

 

We gladly greeted him back and introduced ourselves. His friend was called Chanyeol, and I could tell that the black framed geek glasses he was wearing were just for fashion.

 

‘Say, do you want us to take you girls around? We’ve got athletics club in the afternoon, but we can drop you off at the clubs fair.’ Chanyeol offered sweetly. I noticed some girls from other tables glaring at us in envy, and was slightly put off.

 

‘Y-yeah, that would be great! Thanks.’ I replied happily.

--

‘Wow!! I’m starting to fall in love with this school- even more! I can’t believe how well developed the science block is!’ Hara’s eyes shone, ‘Chemistry is my favourite subject.’

 

‘Really? Great! We’ll probably get classes together.’ Chanyeol winked. Hara started a conversation with him and I overheard ‘enthalpy’ and ‘molar’ and decided not to listen anymore.

 

‘By the way, what are you taking?’ Kris asked, genuinely curious.

 

‘Art, English, and history. They’re pretty dry subjects to you, right?’ You chuckled lightly.

 

‘No way! I’m actually taking art and English. My third would be music.’

 

We visited the music department afterwards. It was three floors high and every room was soundproofed in every way possible. There was even a recording studio on the first floor.

 

‘A recording studio?’ You questioned, mainly talking to yourself.

 

‘Ah, that. Amongst our students, there are singers. They’ve released albums and all, and some are really popular.’ His eyes looked towards Chanyeol in a showing way. I nodded in surprise.

 

‘Have you heard of IU?’

 

‘How can I have not?’ I smirked.

 

‘Well, she’s actually in your year. She takes music, art and history, so chances are you’ll see her around often. But when she doesn’t have a hectic schedule, that is.’

 

My eyes rounded in shock. THE IU? In my frikking year? Wow. I’ll have to stop my inner fangirl. Suddenly, Kris raised his arm and yelled, ‘Kai! Ya, kid!’

 

A tall guy with black hair and a slightly darker complexion made his way towards us. His eyes were almond shaped, and his lips were thick and somewhat seductive. How many gorgeous people are there in this school?

 

‘Hey, Kris, what’s up?’ He grinned.

 

‘Nothing, just wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend.’ He gestured towards me. Wait, what?! Girlfriend?? My heart almost jumped out.

 

‘Ohhh, so you finally got one? She’s pretty.’ Kai smirked.

 

‘N-no, he hasn’t.’ I panicked and nudged Kris. Your eyes screamed “What the hell did you just call me?!” Kris grinned mischievously.

 

‘Haha, I’m just kidding. She’s actually a transfer student from the UK. She arrived yesterday.’

 

‘Hi, I’m Tia.’ I bowed slightly. Kai and I began talking, and I found out that he had a ridiculous amount in common with me.

 

Before long, it was time for Kris, Chanyeol, and Kai who had tagged along to drop us off at the clubs fair, after a quick lunch having toured the entire campus. The school has around seven buildings, and even a swimming pool and football court. It’s almost like a dream, being here.

 

We entered the Great Hall which was filled with students at desks allocated for specific clubs. I looked around and caught sight of poetry society, photography club, and dance club. I grinned like a fool, and spent about an hour altogether, visiting and asking the few booths which I was keen on. I took my school diary out and penned into my timetable lunchtimes and afterschool slots-

 

Monday lunch: Japanese club. Afterschool: Singing lesson

Tuesday lunch: Photography society. Afterschool: Dance club

Wednesday lunch: Poetry society

Thursday lunch:- Afterschool: Dance club

Friday lunch: Singing lesson

Saturday & Sunday 4-8pm: Dance club (optional, drop in)

 

With much content, I closed my diary and dumped it back into my handbag. Hara, who was waiting patiently by herself sat by the door on a sofa, looking at her phone. I noticed many male students staring at her and chuckled. Hara really is beautiful. Then I looked around and noticed that even more people were staring in my direction, some with mouths agape. I walked quickly towards Hara.

--

Second chapter already :) Subscribe~ much appreciated ^^ And do comment :D

Don't you think 'you''re really pretty? esp in the bg haha *~* anyways, g'night, my faitas~