New canvas

Only look at me

It’s the first day of college today. Hara and I transferred to a high school in Seoul, Korea. Seoul Arts High accepted us eagerly, as we come from the top secondary school in the UK. The head master gestured with his arm for us to go into his office.

 

‘Hara, Tia, welcome! I’m very glad that you chose Seoul Arts High out of all the colleges in Seoul.’ He began with a wide smile.

 

He gave us our dorm keys and timetable, as well as our student passes. We’d already prepared our school and sports uniforms.

 

He then raised his voice, ‘Tiffany, please come in and take these girls to their dorms.’

 

Tiffany, an average heighted girl with a gorgeous eye-smile and flawless beauty, came in abruptly. She introduced herself as the school council deputy head, and bowed.

 

We followed her out of the main building and walked for around two minutes before reaching a tall modern building with a flashy entrance bathed in light. She pressed her thumb against a fingerprint detector which beeped along with a blue light. The glass doors slid apart. As did our mouths.

 

‘We wouldn’t want you dragging those suitcases up four flights now, would we?’ She smiled.

 

Her heals clacked against the marble floor as we followed her to the other side of the reception, passing a café with luxurious sofas framed with water walls. We went into the elevator, holding our luggage.

 

‘So, you girls are from London, right?’

 

‘Yep. I’m already missing it.’ Hara pouted.

 

‘Aaw, well I’m sure you’ll find Seoul is equally as interesting, and buzzing with life. I’ll take you shopping in Myeongdong sometime soon!’

 

We left the elevator and walked halfway down the corridor to our door. It was white and there was a small metal frame with our names in it. We opened the doors anxiously, and stepped in.

 

What we saw was breath taking. There was a living room with a large cream coloured sofa facing a flat screen TV the size of a whiteboard. On the left was the kitchen, not segregated with a wall, which had designer taps. To the right there was a dining table big enough to fit 6 people. A chandelier hung in the middle of the room. But what was most spectacular was the view outside the windows. The windows’ curtains were drawn aside, revealing a dark wooden terrace overlooking the Han River. For miles, water ran endlessly beneath the picturesque blue sky.

 

‘Girls, you have separate rooms.’ She walked inside towards the left past the kitchen our bedrooms, ‘This one will be yours, Tia, and this one,’ she paced across the fifteen metre long room, ‘will be yours, Hara.’

 

 Without further ado we headed to our rooms after thanking Tiffany. We unpacked our luggage, and noticed that we both had en suite bathrooms with thick glass bathtubs.

 

The new start to my life? Epic.

 

---

New chapter~ Look forward to more ;]

It will be exciting, I promise you, faitas~