Daily Encounters

Fly High

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

I was not in the mood to do anything at that time, especially smiling. I don’t know what’s got in to me, but I felt so mad. I’m confused myself, why am I this mad? I don’t know. If you want to know something, you should go and asked the information counter. Geezz..

 

--

 

I pushed my serving cart unwillingly, but as soon as I’m reaching the passengers I carved a fake smile and lift up my mood. I had to do all of those just for the sake of saving my job. If not, I’ll be dead meat before you could even finish singing put your hands up by 2PM. LOL.

 

I knocked on the door of one of the first class suite; the passenger opened the door and looked at me. In my mind I said, JACKPOT!! Why? Well, this time I’ll tell you why, because he is super duper hot. First, he got the body, not so much on the looks, but can still be considered as good looking in my point of view. Money? Not so sure, but I guess he does have a lot of money, if not, I don’t think he would have flown on a first class suite, right? But to be sure, let me just check first.

 

I smiled brightly at him and asked him in a polite manner.

 

“Excuse me sir, would you like some coffee, tea or..”

 

“You” he said.

 

“Ne??”

 

“You.. I said I want you.”

 

“I don’t get you sir. Me?”

 

 “Weren’t you about to ask me whether I would like some coffee, tea or you.. Right? *He smirked* so, I choose you. Serve it quick okay, with some cherry on top” He said to me and end his sentence with a wink.

 

I laughed slightly at his way of flirting me.

 

“I’m sorry sir, but I’m not listed in the menu that can be serve to the passengers” I ended my sentence with a smile.

 

“But are you available after work?” He asked me

 

“Well, I’m not available….”

 

But before I could finish up my words, he took out his business card and gives it to me. It stated

 

“Mr. Ok Taecyeon, Chairmain and Founder of OK Cat Apparel International Ltd”

 

My eyes were widened after I read his business card. I smiled to him and said

 

“Well, as I was about to say, I’m not available now. But most likely, I’ll be free after work. I’ll call you if I’m free okay.” I gave him a wink.

 

He smirked after he saw my change of expression and actions after he gave me his business class.

 

“Just give me a glass of champagne then”

 

“Sure sir, here you go, anything else sir?”

 

“Well, I want you, but you are not available now. So, nothing for now, thank you.”

 

“Enjoy your drink sir, if you would like anything else accept for me, you just let me know, okay” I gave him a last warm smile and closed the door of his personal suite.