ChanHo - Cameo Part 1

Fly High

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

“What the F he think I am? A toy?.....” I started to mumble and cursing by myself while arranging the cutlery onto my serving cart.

 

“Yah.. What’s wrong with you? Mumbling and cursing by yourself” asked Junho.

 

I gave him the ‘you should know’ look and continue arranging the plates and cutlery.

 

“Aahhh.. I see.. Another erted uncle trying to grab your again, so what? Just enjoy it like how you always do” Junho chirped confidently while trying to reach for the top shelves.

 

I glared at him fiercely and pushed him a bit to the side and I left him alone dumbfounded.

 

*End of Wooyoung’s POV*

 

*Junho’s POV*

 

“What’s got into him? Must’ve been a really old and ugly looking guy I guess. Owh well, at least I found one of my own today” Junho shrugged his shoulder and started whistling.

 

*Flashback*

 

My first duty for the day was to serve the welcome champagne to the first class passengers; I went from one suit to another. I finally reached the last suite in my side of the plane, while Wooyoung was on the other. I knocked on the door of the suite with one hand while holding a tray of glass on the other. The passenger open the door of his personal suite and our eyes were lock for a mere second.

 

I smiled to the passenger and offered him a glass of champagne. I noticed that he kept looking at me as I poured some champagne into his glass. I bowed slightly to him and I gave him a warm smile. As I was about to close the door of his personal suite, he holds the door and asked me for my name.

 

“My name is Lee Junho Sir” while pointing one finger to my nametag on my left chest.

 

“Oh ~ Oh ~ ya, your nametag. Didn’t notice you had your nametag on.” The passenger scratched the back of his head while his face turned red due to the embarrassment.

 

I smiled to him once again and asked

“Is there anything else that you would like sir?”

 

“Not for now” he said to me.

 

“Okay then, if you would like anything else, please do not hesitate to call me or anyone of the flight attendance for assistance. Enjoy your drink” I walked one step backwards and place the tray and my hand in front of me and I gave him a slight bow before I closed the door and walk away.

 

After approximately 15 minutes, I went to his suite again to take the champagne glass, as we were about to take off. I knocked on the door and he opened the door for me.

 

“Can I clear you table sir as we are about to take off”

 

“Of course Lee Junho Ssi, please do” he end up his sentence with a smile.

 

“Excuse me sir, could you please fasten your seatbelt and put your chair back to the upright position?”

 

“Could you please do that for me? As I don’t know how to handle this electronic chair.”

 

I had to comply with his request even though I knew well that this is just another way for him to get close to me. It is really impossible that he don’t know how to handle the electronic chair, if he really doesn’t know, how could he change the original position of the chair in the first place. Right? Because there are only two first class passengers on my side of the plane today and I’m the only one who is in charge for the both of them. So there are no other flight attendance that could’ve help him out.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

After talking to Wooyoung minutes ago, I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper. Who knows this time he might ask me for my number right? I pushed my serving cart to his suite once again; this time I will be serving lunch.

 

“Excuse me sir, I will be serving lunch now”

 

I started to open his personal table and layout the tablecloth. As I was arranging the plates and cutleries, suddenly he holds one of my hands.

 

“Is there anything wrong sir?”

 

“Can I be frank with you Junho Ssi?”

 

“It depends on what is the matter sir. Why?”

 

“Its about my heart”

 

My eyes widen after what I had heard from him.

 

“Your heart sir? Are hurt anywhere?” I asked him intensely.

 

“No, you silly. I’m talking about my heart to you”

 

“Your heart to me? I don’t get you sir”

 

“From the first moment my eyes lay on you. I had fallen for you. Your smiling eyes had taken my heart away. After I saw you just now, I can’t stop thinking of you. I kept waiting for you to come to my seat. You are really something, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I wish to know more about you. So can I have your number Junho Ssi?”

 

In my mind I said, wow, that was fast, I thought he would at least asked me when we are about to land. Well, maybe he just can’t resist my charm I guess. LOL.. I kept myself calm and cool.

 

“Most certainly can sir” I smiled to him while pulling out the piece of paper that I had prepared earlier.

 

“You had this prepared earlier? Does people always asked for your number like myself?”

 

“No.. No.. Sir, it’s not like that. Nobody had done like how you did to me just now. It’s just I don’t know why, but I just had the feelings that you would ask for my number anytime throughout this flight. So due to that I had prepared it just in case.” I said shyly to him.

 

“Wow, you could sense my feelings? Daebak.. Maybe we are fated for each other then” He said to me with a smile.

 

“Oh ya.. By the way, my name is Hwang Chansung”