How Dare You!!!

Fly High

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

It’s a lovely morning that day. As always I will be the center of attention each and every time I entered the airport. Well, I know I’m hot and cute. But please, control your eyes guys. LOL.. Anyway, I love to start my day by being fresh and energetic. But I don’t know why I felt so happy that day it was as if something good going to happen to me, I felt like I just want to smile for the whole day.  Well, lets just see what’s going to happen, shall we?

 

As soon as I entered the airport, I put on a smiling face, I smiled to every single person I met. Some of them even turned twice to looked at me; I can feel it, even though I didn’t see it. It is the same old things that happen to me every single day. What can I do? I was born to be hot. I’m sorry if I sounded snobbish and bragging about myself. But I was just talking about the real fact. *Shrugged my shoulder* 

 

After passing through all the procedures, I went directly to the aircraft with the rest of the crewmembers. I got a long haul duty that day; from Seoul (ICN) to New York (JFK), what makes my job much more fun for that day is that I was assigned to served the first class passengers. It will not be as much hassle as in the economy class, but still I knew that it’s going to be a tiring day. Despite being a long haul flight due to the good mood and energy that I had since I woke up this morning, I felt really energetic. Still, until now I cant figured out why.

 

I went to the toilet to do a last minute touched up on myself, before letting the passengers board the aircraft. It is a must for me to always look good in front of the passengers. After a few minutes, all of us line up at the door of the aircraft to greet our captain and co-pilot for that day, it had been our routine to do so. I heard that there’s a new well-experienced captain that had just joined the company, in my mind he must’ve been an old looking captain that had flown for tens of years. So, he is so not in my list of hot guys. Old guy? So not my type, *rolled my eyes*

 

As soon as we saw two-uniformed man walking towards the aircraft through the aero bridge, we bowed to them and welcome them on board. How’s the captain? Well, he’s F-ing HOT I must say. I can’t even bowed properly due to I don’t want to miss a single second of looking at him. My jaw almost drops from the first moment my eyes lay a sight on him. He is superbly HOT; he got the looks and the body. He is soooo my type. But I noticed that he didn’t even looked at me when he entered the aircraft just now. Owh well, maybe he didn’t notice me yet. Never mind, by the time we arrived in JFK, I will make sure I have his phone number, at least.

 

After more than half an hour, all of the passengers boarded the aircraft, we closed the door and we chocked off and take off exactly on time. Approximately one an half hours later, we were about to served lunch to the passengers. As I was preparing to serve, suddenly the chief steward asked me to send the food to the cockpit. When I heard the instruction, I felt so happy, as if I was given an award or something. Why? Because, I got the chance to meet with the captain again, booyahh.. ^^

I brought the food towards the cockpit; I knocked on the door and wait for them to open the door for me. As soon as the door is open, I entered the cockpit and said to them

 

“Hello, my name is Jang Wooyoung I brought some food for the both of you, would you like to eat them now or later?”

 

“I’ll eat it later, just put it outside” said the captain to me.

 

I got myself out of the cockpit; I was shocked by his response and actions. He didn’t even looked at me? Nobody had ever resisted me before. I don’t know why, but I felt a little bit angry. Why he didn’t even looked at me. This is not right. I got back to the kitchen area of the first class section. One of my colleagues noticed my facial expression and sudden change of mood.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” asked Junho to me while arranging boxes of juice onto the serving cart.

 

“Is there something wrong with me today? Is there something on my face? Do I look ugly today?”  I asked Junho.

 

“Well, I don’t think so. Why?”

 

“Right? I don’t think there’s something wrong with me neither. But why is the new captain, didn’t even looked at me? HE DIDN’T EVEN LOOKED AT ME!! GAAHHH..” I accidently raised my voice a bit due to the frustration.

 

“HAHAHAHA.. Is that it? Dude, this is so not like you. What’s wrong with you, usually, you are the one who didn’t even bother about other people, even thought they clearly said that they liked you, you rejected them just like that. Well, you do reject them in a good way, but still, you rejected them. What does our captain have that makes you seems to be head over heels about him?”

 

“Well, let me see, he has the looks, the body and the money? Is that a good reason enough for me to like him?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“HAHAHA.. Well, you got me there.. HAHAHA.. Well, maybe his straight? I think he is”

 

“That is so not helping, geezz.. No, I don’t think he is.. I can tell and sense that he is not. I’m 100% sure. Well, if he’s playing hard to get, fine. I’ll play along. But I will make sure that one-day. He will beg me to be his. You’ll see” I put on my evil smile and eyes.

 

“Here we go again..” Junho rolled his eyes and starts pushing his trolley.