You're the ONLY ONE (1)

(SEQUEL) INFINITE KIM MYUNGSOO

I decided to part these chapter into two since it's too long T.T

another reason, I'm afraid you might think it's getting boring so here it is.

3 chapters to go, I hope you'll wait for it :)

 

 

 

 

 

“A-Arcade?" you looked at him curiously as he smiled widely to himself.

He turned to you, “Yes! Aren’t you excited?” he grinned, showing his gums and almost all of his teeth. You looked away as you felt your cheeks heating up. You know Sungyeol is cute, but you never found him so attractive like this before.

“You sure no one would recognize you?”

“Of course! I told you already that I’m awesome at things like this right? Disguising without no one would notice is my special ability.”

Without waiting for your answer, he dragged you inside. He knows you have homeworks for tomorrow for sure, but his decision was constant that he will not let this moment go.

 

 

 

“Let’s play this!” he said excitedly referring to the basketball-like game who looks like a kid who has not played it since he was born.

“I’m not good at that but okay…” you answered faintly. Well that’s because you’re truly not good at it.

“Yeey! I’m gonna buy some tokens now alright? Stay here!” he told you and right after you nodded at him, he ran to the cashier happily.

You smiled at his back and waited for him like what he said. As you looked around, you suddenly felt a pang in your chest. Aish not again… you whispered to yourself. You turned around to look at Sungyeol. He seems sincere and he was doing all his best to make you happy. But why does this scene made you feel gloomy all of a sudden? Why does… an image of a guy just suddenly appeared in your mind? You’re not happy and you’re missing something, no doubt about that.

Your frown returns to a smile as Sungyeol went back to you, still wearing the gummy smile of his, which you personally found really cute. You furrowed your brows as you wondered why you haven’t notice it before.

“Here!” Sungyeol said and showed you all the tokens he had bought that you think was about 10, or more.

Looking at you, he knows you’re not ready to play yet, so he voluntarily walked near the game and inserted one of his coins. “Watch me.” He said and smirked as if he was already a pro on this one.

 

And yes, he is.

He took one of the balls and easily shoots it in the ring. After that, he gets the rest and shoots each of them continuosly. Maybe Sungyeol was a secret basketball player before -- you thought. As you watched him play, again, you recognized something that you haven’t notice before.

 

He has… nice arms-- AISH what am I thinking?! You scold yourself without letting him notice. Yeah you know some of the Infinite members have nice arms, like Hoya and Dongwoo—but not Sungyeol. Or maybe he just had gotten that recently? You don’t know. You’re not even attracted to guys with nice arms anyway, since your ex doesn’t have it.

You looked away, then looked back at him, trying to get back to your senses and to act natural so that he wouldn’t get any wrong ideas. But looking at his serious face, it seems like you can’t help it.

 

He… looks so handsome in side view… you unknowingly complimented him under your breath.  You are now certain about it, you are officially attracted to Lee Sungyeol, it’s just that, it’s not THERE yet—not to the point where a girl like a guy, no, not yet.

 

But why not? You shook your head in disagreement. He is Lee Sungyeol. He is an idol, an INFINITE member and furthermore, he is Myungsoo’s bestfriend. As if Myungsoo would care, but still, it doesn’t sound right, and it is really not.

Realizing you’re staring into the blank space, Sungyeol wave his hands infront of you. “Helloo… are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh…” you blinked and blushed a little, embarrassed of what you just did.

“Look! 60 points!” he cheerfully said.

“Hehe. You’re good.”

“Thanks! _____-shi, it’s still have time! Here—“he said and gave you the ball that he’s holding, “Shoot!”

You want to refuse but you can’t do anything right now. You’re not lying at what you said lately that you’re not good at it, but since you already have the ball, you decided to give it a try. It’s just a one-shot anyway.

You hesitatingly throw the ball at the ring, and just what you have expected, it didn’t shoot. It just hit the basket and what’s worse, it bounced back directly hitting Sungyeol in the head.

“AAHH!” Sungyeol yelped in pain.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry!” you startled and touch his head.

He chuckled. “It’s okay. Haha.” He said while rubbing his head.

“Does it hurt?” You walked closer to him and started rubbing his head gently.

Enduring the pain, he smiled at you, “A bit, but, it’s okay really! You’re so cute~” Cute—referring to your clumsiness.

“I’m sorry…” you told him in a weak tone. The ball is a bit dense, so you assumed it must hurt a lot.

“I told you. It’s okay. Wah—!” he suddenly blurted out as he saw something that caught his eyes. “Let’s play that!” he said pointing at a racing simulator. You got excited as you saw what he was pertaining to, it’s one of your favorite games in an arcade.

“That driving-thing? Sure let’s go!” you exclaimed and reached for his arms, intending to pull him towards the racing-simulator. So much excitement, the both of you ran hurriedly.

 

As the two of you finally sat on the chairs, Sungyeol on the left and you on the right, he inserted two of his coins to get started.

“_____-sshi, manual or auto?” he asked you.

 

Dejavu. It felt like it. But it’s not.

This was supposed to be a bright hour for you but at this moment, you remembered something—something that you don’t want to remember.

 

 

 

“Manual or auto?” Myungsoo asked you.

“Auto please, I don’t know how to use manual.” You answered him, pouting.

“Okay then.”

Just after that, he started putting some coins and chose start.

 

At the middle of the game, Myungsoo keep mumbling and scratching his head. You laughed at his actions. Actually, he was always crashing and you were ahead of him, neither did he know that you were actually good at this game.

“Jagiya…” he suddenly called you in a soft voice like he was persuading you.

“Hmm?” you said, still focused on the game.

 

“Saranghae…”

“Huh?” you turned to look at him and showed him a confuse look. You thought it was sweet but at the same time it made you wonder why he uttered something like that randomly. *It’s so not like him*

He smirked. Just then you realized, he was already back on playing and was already on the final lap, while you were there, gawking at him, thinking of what he said, not knowing that it was just part of his plan to trick you.

“Kim Myungsoo…” you muttered.

“What? Don’t worry I mean it anyway.” He smiled, but still, it doesn’t make you feel better. His eyes still set on the game.

“Yah! You sneaky pabo!” You hit his arms that shook him a little, “Ow.” He groaned.

 

You tried to catch him up, but being aware that you have no chance of winning anymore, you moved a little from your seat closer to Myungsoo and playfully raised your hands to block his eyes from looking at the screen.

“Yah. What are you doing?” he said trying to avoid your hands.

You moved closer and nudged his arms firmly. “Yah-kim-myungsoo-kim-myungsoo-L-why-is-your-name-L-I-like-L-kim-myungsoo-kim-myungsoo” you said repeatedly as you shook his arms continuously to get him distracted.

His eyes began freaking out as the car he was ‘driving’ started to lose proportion.

“Ahh! Stop it I’m going to crash!” he exclaimed annoyingly and panicked, like he was really driving an actual car.

You laughed at him. His face expression was priceless. You wonder what will Inspirits think if they would see this.

You continued laughing and blocked his eyes with your hands again. “It’s your fault oppa. Hahahahahaha!”

Just then his strong hands suddenly held your wrist and put it down, not expecting what’s going to happen next, he smirked and took a quick peck on your lips. “I won…” he whispered enticingly and winked.

You stopped there, astounded. “Yah Kim Myungsoo… what did you just do…”

He looked at you with a flirtatious smile, “Hmm? Yeobo, if you keep saying my name, fans might notice me, call me ‘yeobo’, or ‘oppa’, k?” he said and winked at you for the second time.

“PABO! Yah. Public display of affection is prohibited, no kissing in public!” you silently exclaimed, making sure no other people can hear.

 

With that, he smiled even more.

*What a cute girlfriend you are…* he thought.

“I love you, _____” 

 

 

 

a/n

is 60 points a bit high? or low? lol idk.

lol I was about to use Sungyeol's photo for this chapter then I saw that one and I can't help but gawd...it's so precious *___*

well atleast Myungsoo is here.

I have also thought of editing Yeol and L's photo instead, but since I don't want to use any girl/ulzzang, it might look like a Myungyeol's chapter, hahaha! so, I ended up with that. XD I hope I made the right decision.