Trivial ChitChat

Big Bang and Wonder Girls (one shot collection)

TRIVIAL CHITCHAT
Wonder Girls (Sunye and HyunA)by: me (`Jin hee)




• ◘  • ◘ •




Wonder Girls HOTEL

 

Sunye opened her laptop lazily, hoping to find something to stimulate her interest. She was surfing YouTube when her IM suddenly popped up

 

Hyunnie143: Omo,Sunye-unnie!!! You're here! How are you!?!? :)

 

Hyunnie143? Who's this? . She never encountered anyone withthis id before

 

LeaderKMin: Hi,^.^ who's this?

 

Hyunnie143: aww.you forget your favorite dongsaeng unnie?

 

Favorite dongsaeng? ?

 

 

@.@

 

 

HYUNA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

She typed excitedly on her laptop, her fingers speeding up like she was being chased.

 

LeaderKMin:hyunaaaaaaaaa!! i miss u :( i miss korea :'( well, i guess i'm doing fine. I'msorry I did not recognize you. You changed your ID name ^.^.

Hyunnie143: It's okay unnie, I purposely changed it because a lot of people already knew about it. I've received a load of messages. -_-

LeaderKMin:kekeke... wild horse is really famous. ^.^ I MISS U SO MUCH, it's lonely here in US :(

Hyunnie143: aww..:( my precious unnie is sad, i miss u too unnie! kpop felt empty without the Wonder Girls, pls comeback soon, *batts eyelashes*

LeaderKMin:you're flattering us . Well, we will have our comeback soon, so for now we just have to be patient. ^.^.

Hyunnie143: 2DT is really an awesome song. Sohyun keeps on listening to it, 20 times everydayxD.

LeaderKMin: Oh,thanks. But personally, I like our previous songs better. it just doesn't feel,right. -_-

Hyunnie143: what?The song? Or the message of the song?

 

Sunye paused for a moment, because she didn't know either.Whether the message or the song itself was what giving her a sort of emptiness,she wasn't a tad aware. Finally, after moments of hesitation, she replied.

 

LeaderKMin:........?.....the song,

Hyunnie143: is it because you miss sunmi? I think Lim's doing a good job.

LeaderKMin: yeah.Lim is really a sweetheart but you know i can't help missing sunmi, she's been a wonder girl ever since. T_T

Hyunnie143:aww.... unnie don't be sad or else i'll be more sad too .. 

LeaderKMin: :)thank you for being there honey. i'm seriously miserable... Dx

Hyunnie143: uhm,unniee??

LeaderKMin:.yeah?

Hyunnie143: I have a question, but pls don't go berserk, ok?

 

"Huh?" she foolishly uttered. A question that will make her go berserk? It absolutely caught her interest.

 

LeaderKMin:depends on the question... *_*

Hyunnie143: uh,..... about Donghae-ssi, are you dating him?

 

Sunye almost gagged. Ok, she knew that as idols they're a hundred and one possibilities for you to be link to another a hundred one celebrities because you're revolving in the same circle but what she couldn't digest was even Hyuna was suspecting. Yesterday, Yoobin and Sohee asked her if they are really dating or something but she just shrugged the idea off since she's confident that nothing's going on between them.

 

Hyunnie143:*BUZZ* unniieee! Where are you?!?!?!?!?!? Are you going crazy already? can u just pls answer me first?

LeaderKMin: I'm here.

Hyunnie143: so?

LeaderKMin: So what is your relationship with Jun Hyung  of B2st?

Hyunnie143: @.@HUH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE TOPIC? I ASKED, IF DONGHAE-SSI AND YOU ARE DATING, HOW COME JUN HYUNG JOINED IN THE ISSUE?

LeaderKMin: I'm asking you as a sunbae. What's your relationship with him?

Hyunnie143: duh,we're friends & labelmates, that's all.

LeaderKMin: Same goes for donghae-ssi and me. We're friends, though we're not labelmates.Period.

Hyunnie143: Are you 101% sure? You know unnie you can tell me your secrets. I won't tell it to anyone, I promise.

LeaderKMin: Kim HyunA I'm 200% sure that we're just friends.

Hyunnie143: ok,fine...uhm unnie?

LeaderKMin: Eung,

Hyunnie143: Uh,what about .........

LeaderKMin:about?

Hyunnie143:G-dragon-ssi? I mean, WonderBang dedicated fan clubs and fan cafes are still hyperly active & &, you look good together xD lol 

 

Sunye choked. G-dragon? ok, far out? She thought that the Wonder Bang days were over as response to the rising girl group YG produced and their foray to the American market. So she didn't give it much thought but based from Hyuna's account,seems like she's wrong after all.

 

LeaderKMin: We're friends. He's my sunbae. Uh, that's all.

 

It took a long time before Hyuna replied,

 

LeaderKMin:*buzz* yah!! Don’t sleep on me!!

 

.....

 

Hyunnie143: Oh,sorry unnie, Gayoon unnie called me..

LeaderKMin: ok,as what i said, we're JUST friends,

Hyunnie143:Didn't he send you flowers the day after our 2007 debut at the music core?

LeaderKMin:flowers? The bouquet of red roses? it was from him? @.@ how did you know?!?

Hyunnie143:Didn't you know? G dragon was the one who sent that. There was a 'kjy' written in the card with the dragon shaped like letter G.

 

Sunye was shocked. She did receive a bouquet of red rosesthe day after their irony debut but she wasn't a teenie tiny bit of aware who sent it. She thought it was from a fan plus she didn't see any card.

 

LeaderKMin: There was no card there, Hyuna. You were even the first one to notice the lack of card.

Hyunnie143: ::??Wasn't it there? I thought we saw the card. There were pictures of the card written by him to you scattered in internet gossip websites.

 

Sunye shook her head exasperatingly. Tsk, too much of a fancraze.

 

LeaderKMin:You're being gullible to fan delusions. . HyunA you're an idol too, you know how hard it is for us to be in a relationship.

Hyunnie143: Yeah,i know. Fan Girls and Fan boys. *sigh*

LeaderKMin: Why are you so obsessed in finding a perfect match for me, huh? You really want me to have a boyfriend now? xD... xD...

Hyunnie143:*sigh* Unnie, you're a wonderful & gorgeous girl. I hope to find someone deserving for you.

 

Sunye heaved a heavy sigh. How touching of Hyuna to think of her lovelife prior to hers.

 

LeaderKMin: Aww,unnie is touched. You're just making me miss u more. :'(

Hyunnie143: I miss you too so much.... so so so so so so so so so so so much...More than you ever know..

LeaderKMin: I MISS YOU MORE MORE.. hahaha.. xD [A/N: Big Bang's lies * iloveu more more xDlol*]

Hyunnie143: But unnie, what do you think of him? G dragon-ssi?

LeaderKMin: he's okay. He's ..... ok...xD kekeke..

Hyunnie143: u sure you're not dating with him?

LeaderKMin: OFCOURSE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! He's my friend & sunbae.

Hyunnie143:Aish.. fine. But you gotta admit he's sorta gorgeous & FINE.

 

Sunye rolled her eyes. Who could ever resist the dragon'scharm? Not even S. Korea's badass rapper, Kim HyunA

 

LeaderKMin: Yes.He's cute, he's gorgeous, he's fine, he's hot, what else do you want me to say?

Hyunnie143: ^^.xD Told ya. kekeke.. haiz, If only i could get you together.

 

Sunye was about to reply when Lim suddenly popped out ofnowhere. She jumped next to her and poked her temple playfully, "Unnie, JYP-nim wanted to talk to us." She gawked at me weirdly and Sunye swor ethat she adapted SunMi's peculiar stares since they were the ones who were really close when Lim was still a trainee.

 

"Ok. I'll be out in a minute, I'll just say goodbye to hyunA." I replied. She just smiled at me and trudged towards the door.

 

Hyunnie143:*buzz* MIN.SUN.YE!!!!

LeaderKMin: O,hyuna I need to go now, got a meeting with JYP-nim. Let's chat next time.

Hyunnie143: Aww,unnie, but i miss you so much!

LeaderKMin: I MISS YOU TOO, but i gotta jet. I'm really sorry hyunA maybe next time. :'(

Hyunnie143: Ok, i understand. :'(( 'til next time, bye .. ^.^  hope to see you soon.. ^.^

LeaderKMin: Bye hyunA.! hope to see you soon too.. ;)

 

Sunye typed some more when she accidentally moved the mouseto the 'x' button and closed the IM box.

 

"Oh sh.it" she cursed. She hurriedly opened her Yahoo Messenger again to say her farewell to HyunA when she discovered that she already signed out.

 

'She probably thought that i signed out purposely first..ugh.' she thought.

 

She was about to close her IM chat box to meet JYP when shenoticed Hyuna's last message.
Quote

Hyunnie143:bye, i♥u :*(Hyunnie143 has signed off)

 
Sunye chortled at Hyuna's childishness. Aww, what a sweet girl. She would really make sure that she'll surprise her with a call later ^.^

Sunye closed her laptop and made her way out of the room.

 

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

 

BIG BANG'S HOTEL

 

Jiyong walked out of his room lazily with Seungri eyeing him keenly. The rest of the Big Bang boys were outside, moping in boredom, just like him.

 

"Yah, hyung. Manager Hyung called. He wants to listen to the new demo we made."

 

Jiyong, without bothering to turn, nodded and proceeded to the kitchen, "Check it on my computer, I uploaded it already."

 

Seungri rolled his eyes at their leaders lethargic actions and stomped his way to his room. He sat in front of the computer and searched for their new demo, but being his playful self, he inwardly opened other files and found out that Jiyong has been writing a hell lot of song lyrics already.

 

After minutes of surfing, he decided to open his yahoo messenger to see who's online, being overly confident that Jiyong would allow him.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, nursed himself with a glass of orange juice. Savoring the sweet taste of the refreshment he's drinking, he closed his eyes and his lips.

 

He absorbed the lasting flavor of the orange juice and sipped its delicious tang, relaxingly thinking that nothing else could go wrong when suddenly  Seungri yelled from his room,

 

 

 

 





  
 

 

 

 

"HYUNG, SINCE WHEN DID YOU CHANGE YOUR ID NAME TO  HYUNNIE143?"